It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Earthquakes in Southern Cali in the past 14 hours

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog
reply to post by TheMessengerofTruth

Eric Coombes claims to be the cousin of Mitchell Coombes (the hacker kid, NOT the Australian psychic). Mitchell Coombes and his followers claim that Mitchell accurately predicted Japan EQ last year within 104 hours before by watching HAARP. Mitchell a few months ago claimed he would be posting his 104 hours warning soon and that there would be 2 massive tsunami's that would destroy Australia and California. Eric said yesterday that Mitchell gave the 104 hour warning yesterday, but as of yet it has not been verified.

Thanks for informing me

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lme7898354
Weathermen can't even predict the weather, let alone a catastrophe like an earthquake. Look at the Japan disaster. They probably have as much technology dedicated to the subject as anyone.

My migraines are killing me the past couple of days. The only thing that tells me is that it is either gonna snow or rain and its 90 degrees out...so rain it is!! I just heard they are predicting some rough weather here from tonight into tomorrow, so I guess thats it. I can't predict the weather, but I do believe that our bodies tell us things. Just like people with arthritis or like me with my migraines when the weather gets crappy.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FranciPants1228

I am so sorry for what i am about to say becuse I think i have atsd? atts? whatever that thing is where you have to touch something three times, or shut a door 6 time. Along those lines i have this uncontrolable urge to say

Well thank you Mr. Fancy Pants!! (With Bruce Campbell voice)

there, i said it, i got it out of my system. Thanks

edit on 9-8-2012 by tluna1 because: forgot senctence

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
His accounts from the other thread must have been banned.

I wonder how long this one will last?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

The username with the numbers is banned I checked bc all of the sudden "Messengerof Truth" popped up and I wonder....

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

OCD??? Lmao u r too funny!!! I've read some of your other comments as I have been keeping close to ATS and all the news coming out and your just a breath of fresh air...sometimes. More times then naught...lol keep it up!!!
Btw....ATS has some great threads concerning HARRP...one in particular has to do with the Japan 2011 EQ...you should search some of them out...interesting reads!!

I find storms over our poles a little interesting...

Right on to the guy below me. I stopped going to the Cali, Aussie, tusumi's thread because of what you mentioned.
edit on 9-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Guys, guys, guys...and ladies...
Let's not derail this thread like what happened to the Tsunamis in Sydney and Cali thread.
Let's stay on topic here. I liked where this was going....Thx!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1

I am so sorry for what i am about to say becuse I think i have atsd? atts? whatever that thing is where you have to touch something three times, or shut a door 6 time. Along those lines i have this uncontrolable urge to say

Well thank you Mr. Fancy Pants!! (With Bruce Campbell voice)

there, i said it, i got it out of my system. Thanks

edit on 9-8-2012 by tluna1 because: forgot senctence

First of all...I love Bruce Campbell

link   

Originally posted by FranciPants1228

The username with the numbers is banned I checked bc all of the sudden "Messengerof Truth" popped up and I wonder....

This is why he asked us to do an IP check, he's on a network with floating IP's, like a school or a library.

In other words, they can't IP ban him, they have to do it one account at a time.

link   
reply to post by tracehd1

OCD THATS IT! Thanks
it drives my kid crazy cause in the store i have to touch fabric that has any kind of fuzz, or strange texture. He is always telling me ' stop touching everything!
Whats sad is i am the same way in person too.
I will have to check the poles thing. I saw a thread on it and will check it out.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

This is why he asked us to do an IP check, he's on a network with floating IP's, like a school or a library.

In other words, they can't IP ban him, they have to do it one account at a time.

MessengerofTruth is banned already...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Soo not making fun, i ADORE Bruce Campbell, i've watched just about everything he's done
and wow, how did they come up with that nick name !

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Soo not making fun, i ADORE Bruce Campbell, i've watched just about everything he's done
and wow, how did they come up with that nick name !

I have no idea where they came up with it. Its just something my family has always called me. I use it for usernames and email because it is easy to remember. They call my sister "Katie Potatie" LMAO

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by damingus

sorry your right,

so New Zealand had a 4. Alaska a few 2's and california a few 2's Today just like Yesterday. Thats kinda strange

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

poor sis, that one made me lol

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

reply to post by damingus

sorry your right,

so New Zealand had a 4. Alaska a few 2's and california a few 2's Today just like Yesterday. Thats kinda strange

If you look at the live EQ site, there are some pretty big ones all over. It is strange.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Yeah, I've been following this thread and it's strange.....two newbies banned from this!
Do you think the same person is coming back each time?

MessengerofTruth is banned already...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

tluna,

I am the same way, OCD to a small degree, but I have a fixation with touching things. I recently found out why. I am a very sensory oriented person, at least that's how it was explained to me. Touching soft fluffy things like rabbit pelts or blankets, sends a message to my brain and releases a chemical that gives me a feeling of pleasure or reminds me of a fond memory. I am the same way with smells. The downside is if I don't like the feel or smell of something it seems intensified and I have to get away from it immediately, like knocking people over to get away. So you may also be a sensory oriented person as well.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I've lived in California most of my life. It's normal to see a string of small quakes and then "nothing." IMO, I think when the "big one" hits, no one will see it coming.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by watchdog

I am not mocking you!!! just a thought!! I am adicted to Dr. Pepper, I mean i drink a 2lt and more a day becasue it gives me that "feel good" feeling. The same way touching soft stuff does. I am going to try an experiment where i cary around something soft and when i want to take a drink of my Dr.P instead I will rub the object. Hope it works!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join