It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Pentagon Weapon To Destroy Spirituality

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Haknow

The scientist delivering the briefing is talking about gene therapy, administered in the form of "a vaccine" to select individuals in targeted populations.

What you just said is different from your opening statement. I responded to that. You can't target religion. Thats ridiculous. Personally I think the video is either staged or disinfo... it looks contrived.

Sorry about that.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
Sorry guys but it's been debunked on this site before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Yep, certainly a hoax, the brain scans show the same brain and it's actually the brain of a 43 year old meth addict, taken from an article in the Dec 2010 issue of Neurology​. And I have no idea why this is being rehashed now as something "new".

metabunk.org...

Sorry, but I'm looking at this and I don't see anything that demonstrates how these images are supposed to match.

Perhaps I have missed something, but as far as I can tell, there is nothing linking the image in the video with this 2010 issue of Neurology.

I am particularly skeptical of this debunking claim since, in order to accurately tell the differences and similitudes between two brain scans, I believe one needs specific training.

As far as I am aware, the person claiming to have "debunked" the video is not a trained neurologist or brain surgeon.

Pending conclusive evidence, I will therefore continue to dig this one and will not just take some unknown skeptic's quick word for it.
edit on 10-8-2012 by Haknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Haknow

The scientist delivering the briefing is talking about gene therapy, administered in the form of "a vaccine" to select individuals in targeted populations.

What you just said is different from your opening statement. I responded to that. You can't target religion. Thats ridiculous. Personally I think the video is either staged or disinfo... it looks contrived.

Sorry about that.

No, it is not different from what I stated in the OP, just more detailed. Please read the OP more carefully. It says the weapon would be used to "destroy parts of the brain" related to spirituality. It does not say the vaccine inherently targets muslims or aims to destroy religion. Again, spirituality and religion are quite different things!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy

Originally posted by Haknow

Is this the first step towards the establishment of a world totalitarian state based on scientific materialism?

Couldn't this be a good thing? It's already pretty clear that science can fly you to the moon, while religion can only fly you into skyscrapers.

This is a really ignorant statement. I want to believe you're capable of better thinking than this. Half of your statement is partly true. Great atrocities have been committed in the name of religion. Some of the worst. On the other hand, some of the worst atrocities in history have come from secular, non-religious thinking as well.

I do agree, however, that certain religious teachings can lead to a greater propensity for violence in society. These, I think, should be considered and addressed individually. Part of my reasoning for this, is that a number of great humanitarian works have been done in the name of religion as well. It is not true that all religions are inherently violent or intolerant-- in fact, this is only true of certain sub-sections of the world's main religions.

On the other hand, part of the reason I find your comment so short-sighted, is that religion does not equate to spirituality. All cubes are square, but not all squares are cubes, if you get what I mean. IMO an argument like yours wants to call all squares "cubes" throw them onto a fire, and be done with it..... meanwhile those peace-loving squares are just minding their own, trying to evolve on their own terms....

Likewise, not all spiritual traditions are religious in nature. Spirituality absent of rigid dogma is usually void of much of the conflict found in some religions. This video/article is not talking about a highly advanced weapon that will destroy just one religious message, or even just one religion (or even just religion!!!!!!) This speaks of a weapon that targets the "spiritual" centers in the brain. The same centers that are allegedly activated when one uses technology such as the "god helmet" or when one takes certain "psychedelic" substances (recent studies do support the latter statement.)

Now I am not saying this kind of technology is possible. However, if you look into the work of Parsinger (sp?) and his work on the "god helmet" you will see these parts of the brain can allegedly be targeted by EMF. Psychedelic studies have shown that certain drugs can target such brain centers via chemistry. What we are talking about is the ability to mechanically strip feelings like "awe and wonder" and "connection with something bigger" etc etc from the human experience.

That is what we're really talking about.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It both frightens and disgusts me to know that there are people here on this site (and out there in the world) that think this is a good idea. That in itself lends credence to the idea that this could very well be legitimate. The amount of hatred being stirred up against religion is very telling, indeed. Dark times ahead, I suspect.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
People don't rape, murder, incest, steal for the most part because they fear what will happen to them after this life.

Remove people's fear of a "God"......and that's the end of civilization.

The human brain likely can be effected in some way to bring about what they claim. But why do it? They have easier tools/methods to kill off the Muslims.

We have the technology right now to create a Jesus Christ, able to do superhuman acts and miracles. Making that 1 Superhuman would be easier, lead the world into a cleansing. Things in orbit vaporizing Muslims.....

Why create technology to make the Muslims no longer believe in a "God".......when the Jewish people are so close to making themselves Gods. They wouldnt be able to enjoy it.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
There was an experiment like this at one time. Only it involved nothing more than a simple delivery system achieved by absorbing a chemical that "killed off" the '___' present inside of the human body. Since trace elements are found in nearly all 'living' things, it posed a nice string theory. Results were .. well, let's just say that individuals suffered heavy depression, a feeling of being "alone" or disconnected, and just overall unwell.
edit on 15-9-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
One more thing to this thread,

Over here in the Western world, it doesn't even need to be used. The fluoride dumped into the water supply works just as well to stave off '___' production within the brain. Why weaponize something if everyone is partaking willingly?

posted on Aug, 21 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Welcome from 2022.
a reply to: SoulVisions

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join