It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Pentagon Weapon To Destroy Spirituality

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine

If they did indeed have a weapon of this sort, why wouldn't they release it worldwide? Take religion completely out of the equation if/when the time for a one world governing body takes form and power.

It would likely also destroy patriotism. It's plausible that the same area of the brain that deals with spirituality also deals with patriotic feelings. Both are similar in many ways. One can even argue that patriotism is a second religion for many.

Patriotism is a necessary tool to control the masses. Even patriotism to a one world government. Without some type of patriotism, people would hold no allegiance to any government.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Kaploink because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
What is "spirituality"??? Passion of a belief system, I don't know, but if this were real, it would destroy more than you think. Think... get it?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

That would be quite totally remarkably interesting.
Through extension, you could apply that to faith and fidelity in any cause, or ideal.
If it eliminated political boundaries, it could very well eliminate sexual, racial, philosophical, linguistic, racial, and every other preference or bias boundary.

It could very well save humanity, or utterly destroy it.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Haknow

This is old news and yes they are doing it.It has not stopped with Afghanistan,just think with a LITTLE tinkering (to understand what genes control what?) A vaccine could turn off or on anything at all REALLY - think about it -THE NAZIS DID NOT LOSE THE WAR,THEY JUST CHANGED ZIP CODES (fact)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haknow
According to Kevin Barret of the Muslim Christian Jewish Alliance of Wisconsin, destroying the ability of 1.5 billion human beings to experience and express their need for spirituality would amount to an "act of genocide under international law".

No it wouldn't.

The video:

www.youtube.com...

The article by press tv:

www.presstv.ir...

Is this true?

If this is true, what might be the implications for mankind?

Is this the first step towards the establishment of a world totalitarian state based on scientific materialism?

It could be the first step towards the establishment of a world democratic society based on Enlightenment philosophy and scientific materialism, a Star-Trek paradise vs the present.

I don't think it's feasible however and we have to rely on very slow education and encouraging women's liberation.
edit on 8-8-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Haknow

Religiosity may live in the brain and therefore subject to deletion, but the heart chakra is the base of all compassion, empathy and love which is the real religion. Without going after a persons heart and soul it can never happen. Most of the repeated mantras and prayers become so ingrained and repetitive that they rub callouses on a persons spirit anyway, so for those who just mimic what they have been conditioned to will not feel any real difference anyway.

There is no difference between any of the so called religions as far as targeting, impossible and besides they have been trying this for decades through fluoride and other poisons in the water tables.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Haknow

Religiosity may live in the brain and therefore subject to deletion, but the heart chakra is the base of all compassion, empathy and love which is the real religion. Without going after a persons heart and soul it can never happen. Most of the repeated mantras and prayers become so ingrained and repetitive that they rub callouses on a persons spirit anyway, so for those who just mimic what they have been conditioned to will not feel any real difference anyway.

There is no difference between any of the so called religions as far as targeting, impossible and besides they have been trying this for decades through fluoride and other poisons in the water tables.

Very well put Antar.

As you have said, they have been targetting our spirituality and awareness for decades through the poison of fluoridation.

And as another poster said, much stems from the paperclip Nazis and their allies here and around the world.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Heard a similar story about how fluoride builds in the pineal gland. There are theories that plans to eradicate spirituality were one of the many motives the globalists have had in fluoridating the water. So as the fluoride accumulates in the gland it dulls it down. . weakening our spiritual abilities, blocking chakra points, and limiting our consciousness. Only a theory that it was a conscious motive but it makes sense. Poison the body, and poison all aspects of the triune being. I've got a bit of a hunch that may be part of why 'they' will sit here and push western medicine so hard, while on the other hand 'they' demonize and prohibit certain entheogenic substances that could potentially help restablish that body spirit link. But who knows . . .
edit on 8-8-2012 by RightInTwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
So would "They" need to set this "bio-chemical weapon" off every 15 years or so? Or would the first generation hit with the "bio-chemical weapon" never teach their children about religion thus ending any chance new believers?

Did I include enough "quotation marks"?
edit on 8/8/2012 by RedParrotHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
think of what we could archieve....

I always had the thought that if aliens exist they might've done the same thing, (genetically) modify themselfs, to get rid of all the problems keeping them from further development..

Or we must wait and let nature do its way.. evolution

edit on 8-8-2012 by rambo1112 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I wonder if it is a weapon that destroys the soul.

How horrible. How bloody horrible.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If this destroys religion, wouldn't it destroy human default morals and utterly lead to people who had no sense of right or wrong? And, I know right and wrong is a subjective topic, but many people's minds have default moral barriers that were put in place as they grew up and such. Often, the morality values are tied closely to religion. And, as others stated, this could destroy patriotism.

If the Pentagon was willing to do something of this magnitude, couldn't they also cancel out other parts of the brain and essentially create zombies?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Beware peoples of the Earth of "The Coming of the Great White Handkerchief".

Oh mighty Arkleseizure, thou gazed from high above. And sneezed from out thy nostrils, a gift of bounteous love. The universe around us emerged from thy nose. Now we await with eager expectation, thy handkerchief, to bring us back to thee. Let us pray. Oh mighty one, we raise our noses to you blocked and unblown, send the handkerchief O blessed one that we may be wiped clean.
[Everyone in here please sneezes simultaneously]
Bless you.

Wait, the virus not released yet ? Duhh.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

How can something Earthly destroy a soul? it may be possible that it can destroy the keeper of the soul (the body) but not the soul itself.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Haknow

I sent a message to someone in the media I trust to see if this is for real. I'll share if I get an answer back. The fact it's not a news story now makes it likely its propaganda. Remember the Anonymous folks are getting long sentences for their criminal activities and they are just common criminals. You can't trust people like that.

At first when I saw PressTV, the propaganda tool for the Theocratic Dictatorship, I thought oh no, not a another propaganda thread today. Then Anonymous combined with PressTV, it's almost certain it's crap.

I don't think Anonymous can be trusted though. Interesting that dangerous crazy fanatics would post a video about a virus to protect against dangerous crazy fanatics.

Don't get me wrong here. If it's true, I'm outraged.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haknow
reply to post by fairguy

I think we must distinguish religion from spirituality here. Religion is a series of codified beliefs, rites and institutions led by men, and yes it can lead to atrocities.

Spirituality, on the other hand, is human beings' ability to have faith in something greater than themselves. It is, in my view, a force for good.

Destroying this ability, in my understanding, would be to destroy a defining part of what it means to be a human being. Whether or not one is religious is, I think, another matter.

Not only that but what happens if something like this was implemented, only to have mother nature do a major about face and give us all a swift kick in the ****

ie: you "eliminate" part of someone's genome only to have another part overcompensate for it's absence... say, a gene that has some form of bearing on BLIND RAGE

zombie apocalypse anyone?

These people are SICK

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

What you are describing is actually the ideals of a Luciferian society.

If that is your ideal for the human race, good luck to you.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I agree that, in that perspective, it appears impossible to completely eradicate the human ability for spirituality.

But then, as you and an other member have pointed out, this is not the first time certain elements in our midst have attempted this...type of eugenics.

But then, "they" do really believe in nothing except themselves and that they are the equal of gods. Their delusion - and its consequences upon human beings - knows no bounds.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by calebdaniels

Remember, this purported video is from 2005. If it is genuine, they probably have already started implementing it. Clearly, as with any new biological or chemical elements beings released in our ecosystem or implemented in our genes, it is quite impossible to know what the full ramification of this might be. Intuitively, I also have a feeling that this might contribute to blur what little is left of individuals' moral compass.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I am myself cautious about Anonymous - I tend not to trust people who hide behind a mask, even more so when this mask is "We the People". Scary stuff.

In this case, I think the information is potentially too important to just ignore it because of its source. We must be vigilant, for sure; and we must be thorough. That is why I don't accept some members' quick dismissal of this video as "after effects" fake. This type of dismissal of any video evidence which does not conform with the prevailing orthodoxy is becoming quite ridiculous really. But I do take some of your points.

So thanks for your input and I hope your contact will be able to corroborate or deny some or all of this.

We'll see.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join