It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Pentagon Weapon To Destroy Spirituality

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haknow
reply to post by miniatus

DOD ID 149AZ2
LOC Pent rm 232

Perhaps these could be a way to verify the video?

I also think that, in a twisted and grotesque sense, it would make sense for some of DARPA or other agencies scientist to develop this kind of weapon...Some people are, after all, conspiring to hopelessly enslave the human race - a weapon like this one would, as another member has said, be "our final undoing" as a race.

Well for one.. how is that going to be used to verify the video? this wouldn't be a public thing .. you're never going to be able to verify it .. to me that was added to try to look official .. DOD meaning department of defense, LOC Pent for pentagon room 232 .. Anyone could think to add that information and there's nothing you could do to verify it.. why would it have that information and yet lack a date?

I again would ask why a presentation on something this big would include just a couple of people .. And I would also once again point out that Anonymous would never do such a horrible job announcing something this big .. Anonymous has an a site that they all publish press releases through.. this isn't there.. anonymous would never use their own voice for something this big .. the guy barely even disguises his voice.. anonymous would never over-dub past videos for something like this either.. And .. the video is over a year old..

I think it's easier dismissed than believed.. at least for me.. none of it adds up.
edit on 8/8/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I would also point out that it's redundant to say DOD and Loc Pent. since they are both words for the same thing essentially.. the pentagon IS the department of defense.. I still contend this is a fake video and that was added to try to make it look official..

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Haknow

My take is that the story is not real. Too many inconsistencies in the whole production.

Des

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
And one last point before I have to head out..

The man speaking suggests spreading this via flu and cold viruses.. That would be pretty stupid for a biological weapon to be spread by viruses since you can't control the spread of said virus... it would be planet wide before long.. the people spreading it would be bound to get infected at some point.. those viruses also mutate..

Scientifically this doesn't even make sense... They would not infect themselves with something that altered their own way of thinking.. and there's no way they could inoculate themselves from a virus that will no doubt mutate

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Correction, the Pentagon is a building, whereas the DOD is a government department which is housed, in part, by the pentagon. So, no, the indication is not redundant.

So let me get this straight: you actually believe someone went to the expense of recreating a false science brief, and Pentagon briefing room, complete with nerd professor fumbling his words, generals and military aides, just to trick us into believing that the Pentagon is evil and wants to eradicate muslims?

Now that is a bit hard to believe! For one, we didn't need this video to know the Pentagon is woefully out of touch with reality.

As for the relatively few people present, anyone who has been in contact or worked with the government will know that this is actually pretty realistic. It might come as a shock to you, but these briefings are not done in some secret undisclosed waroom in front of the President and Joint Chiefs with an ominous musical score playing in the background. They happen in crappy, grey little seminar rooms like this one.

And yes, that's where our future is being decided.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Haknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Inconsistencies? Which ones?

Please, enlighten me.

H.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine
Odd...

If they did indeed have a weapon of this sort, why wouldn't they release it worldwide? Take religion completely out of the equation if/when the time for a one world governing body takes form and power.

And PressTV has a history of being a little... sketchy... with some articles. However they also have some reputable ones.

S&F, thanks for bringing this up!

Religion and true spirituality have nothing to do with each other.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by Dreine
Odd...

If they did indeed have a weapon of this sort, why wouldn't they release it worldwide? Take religion completely out of the equation if/when the time for a one world governing body takes form and power.

And PressTV has a history of being a little... sketchy... with some articles. However they also have some reputable ones.

S&F, thanks for bringing this up!

Religion and true spirituality have nothing to do with each other.

You put it better in 8 words than I managed to in about 200.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

So let me get this straight: you actually believe someone went to the expense of recreating a false science brief, and Pentagon briefing room, complete with nerd professor fumbling his words, generals and military aides, just to trick us into believing that the Pentagon is evil and wants to eradicate muslims?

What expense is there? are you serious? .. you could do this video for $0.00 and just some time.. especially if you're a college student or a teacher with some spare time on your hands.. get yourself a camera, borrow one of the lecture rooms... piece together a slide show and a script.. bring in three or four of your buddies.. that cost you NOTHING .. then rather than make your own anonymous video, go get one that's been posted before and dub over it .. add it to the front and upload it to youtube.. you can accomplish ALL of this with free, easy to use software.. the editing of the video alone would have taken less than 30 minutes.. and for all we know this could have been a segment of some student film project..

The channel in question is all about conspiracies.. so why would they not do this? Are you seriously suggesting that it's beyond the capability of some college kids or pretty much anyone with some time? ..

And an operation this large would not be conducted in a room with just a couple of people .. and the plan to use flu and cold viruses? .. absolutely absurd for reasons I already mentioned..

Not forgetting the stuff I said about anonymous.. when have they ever released something this big in such a horribly done fashion? .. and I mean something that's been proven true.. not some other people pretending to be anonymous, also poorly...

I take it back.. it might have cost the guy $15.00 to put together because he probably had to buy pizza for his pals after.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Destinyone

Inconsistencies? Which ones?

Please, enlighten me.

H.

You asked for my opinion, I gave it, twice. Your enlightenment is not my job. You are responsible for that.

I have to ask...are you in any way affiliated with this fake video.....just wondering.

Des

edit on 8-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I hope it works on christians and jews too, I see them killing much more than the muslims.
2nd line.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Oh and just to provide a little support for what I said.. this is the video that this poorly done hoax borrowed the anonymous clip from .. it was posted in may 2011, this virus bio weapon video was done a month later stealing their footage.. have a look at a PROPER, and well produced anonymous video.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'm fairly certain this has no basis in reality. There is no weapon.

On the other hand, if there was, I'd be in full support of nuking the whole planet with the stuff whereby we could then modify our ears through genetic manipulation to come out pointy, and rename our planet Vulcan.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I'm fairly certain this has no basis in reality. There is no weapon.

On the other hand, if there was, I'd be in full support of nuking the whole planet with the stuff whereby we could then modify our ears through genetic manipulation to come out pointy, and rename our planet Vulcan.

haha in some way I actually agree with you on that.. it would be nice if there was some sort of virus that could wipe out extremism then just shower it down on the entire planet and watch as people out on the battlefield drop their weapons, look around and think .. "wow, what was I thinking.. lets go frolic through the daisies instead!" .. but alas .. no such thing exists.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Too bad they're not making a "weapon" that would annihilate the "warrior" mentality. If everyone refused to go to war, wow, that would be cool.

And good enough for a do-over for the human race.

Doing what the OP suggest, though would be, as Klass so eloquently said, removing a basic impulse that makes us human.

I don't believe this story, btw. Too outrageous an idea.
Now, if they were to spend that money researching how to FIX the broken minds of the young men and women who they "trained" to be "killers", thereby eradicating PTSD, suicidal despair, flashbacks, and the incredible difficulty of "rejoining" a civilian society, THAT would be good.

Better, though, to just wipe the warrior part of the brain away. In everyone.
Way better.
edit on 8-8-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
Better, though, to just wipe the warrior part of the brain away. In everyone.
Way better.
edit on 8-8-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

And while they are in there.. maybe wipe out the greed portion as well since greed leads to corruption, and corruption often leads to a NEED for a warrior mentality to root it out..

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

And while they are in there.. maybe wipe out the greed portion as well since greed leads to corruption, and corruption often leads to a NEED for a warrior mentality to root it out..

EXCELLENT!!

I love it when we start brainstorming. Let's get busy, then....

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

EXCELLENT!!

I love it when we start brainstorming. Let's get busy, then....

I'll break out my chemistry set .. meet me in the lab in say, 15? we can cure the world!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

see ya when you get here! Don't forget the safety goggles!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Haha... That's a post that made me laugh. It would be fun. As long as they didn't make us klingons. That would be BAD.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join