It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking my first flight lesson monday...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I have always wanted to fly a plane, grew up playing microsoft flight simulator, never figured id be able to do it yhough. Well, i have the money now apparently, but i was distracted with other things. but about a month ago a b17 flew over my house, and then a c47....well, i knew somethin was up, so i ended up at the world war 2 reenactment at the local airport, KBEH. I went inside the b17 and c47, and took a ride in a bell 47 helicopter. That was my first time ever in the air and it was amazing.
i went home looking for flight schools in the phonebook.

Well, around here that kind of thing isnt the easiest to find. But i did make a call to a local flying club and left a voicemail about a month ago, never heard back and kinda forgot about the whole thing. Well, last week i got a call, apparently the club had given my name and number to a local flight instructor. Im taking an introductory flight on monday if my work schedule...well, knock on wood. Atleast im in contact with this guy now.

My goal is to be a chemtrail pilot. Just kidding. But i do plan on getting my private pilots license by the middle of next summer. Im really only going to be held back by my money, but i plan on paying my car off with my tax return and throwing my car payments at this after that, and i can also pay for 2 hours a week if i stop eating out and going to bars all the time. I will be attempting to make a living off this in the future, but i just want to fly, really.

Any pilots around ats? How do i get the chemtrail pilot job with the cia? Lol.....

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Just to wish the best of lucks and to advice to always take a good video camera with you and leave it on during the flight. The best would be 2 cameras pointing in the same direction, but one of them filming in infrared light, if you get what i mean. Never know what you may catch up there.

Have fun and take my advice, it can make the flights more interesting

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
you should go to the flight school the 9/11 hijackers went to.
you'll have your pilots license in no time!!!!
hell,you can even fly a jumbo jet!!!

good luck mate!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neph89

Just to wish the best of lucks and to advice to always take a good video camera with you and leave it on during the flight. The best would be 2 cameras pointing in the same direction, but one of them filming in infrared light, if you get what i mean. Never know what you may catch up there.

Have fun and take my advice, it can make the flights more interesting

Good point. Didnt even think of the aliens..... I will take your advice.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Let us know how you're "stall" training goes. Be sure to bring a fresh pair of underwear. You will need them,I did.

Have fun!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Congratulations! What you are doing is exciting. Is learning how to be a pilot one of the items on your (bucket list)?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well, i had to cancel for monday....gonna be in cinci monday, not home. This sucks. im still planning on flying in the next week or two...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914
Let us know how you're "stall" training goes. Be sure to bring a fresh pair of underwear. You will need them,I did.

Have fun!!!

The whine of that thing. I hate it.

Especially right prior to touchdown, I don't know why, but it always gives me the heebie-jeebies.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Neph89

There is a member here who's avatar used to show someone doing a loop. When the plane gets inverted, you see a dog float up from behind the seat and then drop back down again.

Poor dog.

top topics

join