It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Courage to Admit We've Been Fooled and To Do Something About It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
9-11 was a turning point in history, because it was a blatant, in-your-face event witnessed by the entire world.

It's been long enough, I think, since then for people to come to understand the deception which is standard operating procedure by those who are the decision-makers of this world behind the scenes.

The problem is our own predicament in that we have to swallow our pride and admit we've believed lies, number one, and number two, we have to figure out how to make our living in such a way that we're not cooperating with the powers that be.

What a colossal task!

This is a philosophical challenge. I think there is a lot people can do for each other to aid in this challenge. People can talk to each other. Make suggestions. Offer support.

Does any member undertand what I'm trying to say?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

You mean a thread to peacefully assemble & coordinate and plan the largest revolution the world has ever seen?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

OMG wouldn't it be wonderful if we could make a contribution in that direction?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The problem is our own predicament in that we have to swallow our pride and admit we've believed lies, number one, and number two, we have to figure out how to make our living in such a way that we're not cooperating with the powers that be. What a colossal task! This is a philosophical challenge. I think there is a lot people can do for each other to aid in this challenge. People can talk to each other. Make suggestions. Offer support.

Start a blog.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by WhamBam

No one will read it. Here is where the people are.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by WhamBam

No one will read it. Here is where the people are.

Put the blog link in your signature. This thread is being ignored anyway.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by WhamBam

Give the thread a chance for God's sake. I just started it today.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Not that I'm any authoritarian on the subject, but I would recommend people stop buying into this system. Despite what everyone thinks, we hold the power. We're the demand. The 'PTB' are merely supplying that demand. If everyone stopped buying coca cola products, coca cola would go under. If everyone stopped buying Apple products, Apple would go under. If everyone stopped buying genetically modified foods, the 'PTB' (I hate that acronym) would stop making them. Until that happens, we are buying into the very same system that seeks to enslave us.

It's so obvious that the kind citizens of any democracy hold all the power. We outnumber 'TPTB' by billions around the world. But how come we can't make something happen? Because we're happy being slaves. We want nothing but to turn on the television when we get home from work because we're too tired, too lazy to do anything else. We don't want to lose our luxuries, our things and our way of life. We would rather sit on our hind-end rather than do anything about it.

If we hold all the power, if we demand what they supply and elect them into positions of great power, then it is us that are 'TPTB.' We are what is wrong with the world. It takes courage to realize this, and even more to correct it.

edit on 8-8-2012 by TheSubversiveOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

9-11 was a turning point in history, because it was a blatant, in-your-face event witnessed by the entire world.

It's been long enough, I think, since then for people to come to understand the deception which is standard operating procedure by those who are the decision-makers of this world behind the scenes.

The problem is our own predicament in that we have to swallow our pride and admit we've believed lies, number one, and number two, we have to figure out how to make our living in such a way that we're not cooperating with the powers that be.

What a colossal task!

This is a philosophical challenge. I think there is a lot people can do for each other to aid in this challenge. People can talk to each other. Make suggestions. Offer support.

Does any member undertand what I'm trying to say?

9/11 was certainly a turning point for me. It was a slow process but my worldview changed literally 180 degrees.
It didnt happen overnight, it took a few years.

Seeing the towers fall the way they did simply did not sit right in my mind, and was the catalyst for many thousands of hours studying the "Hidden Hand".
Ignorance can be bliss, "growing up" in a sense and recognizing the world does not operate in the manner you have been taught all your life can be a painfull process.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSubversiveOne

I agree with you except that I think that people need some help and inspiration from each other in finding alternatives for what they're buying now. Besides laziness in people there is also the feeling of being overwhelmed, which has to be overcome - sometimes in baby steps.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

I did not figure out 9-11 truth by my own senses. It was from listening to people smarter than me who I trusted and then thinking about what they were pointing out.

It is that exact dynamic of influencing each other and pulling together that I'm looking for in this thread.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914
many thousands of hours studying the "Hidden Hand".

That is what it takes. I'm the only member of my family who's been willing to do it.

Originally posted by crawdad1914
Ignorance can be bliss, "growing up" in a sense and recognizing the world does not operate in the manner you have been taught all your life can be a painfull process.

Yes, it is painful.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Wait are you talking about 9/11 conspiracy theory? If so why is it in this forum? I personally, don't believe in the 9/11 conspiracy in the slightest, I do however believe there are problems with the government that need to be changed. I see how none of this has to do with psychology philosophy and metaphysics though.

edit: I do know how to admit when I'm wrong. So if I'm wrong about what you are talking about, I'll admit it.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

This would be a thread for those who do believe in 9-11 truth and not for those who don't. Unless it's your purpose to turn it in to a debate about 9-11 instead of a discussion about trying to make this a better world.

(I can see, though, that if you think it's harmful to believe in 9-11 truth, you might feel compelled to post on this thread to try to convince people that the official story is true.)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The problem is our own predicament in that we have to swallow our pride and admit we've believed lies, number one,

This will be the biggest step and possibly the biggest conflict. No one wants to admit defeat, let alone being fooled for years.

Imagine if our Elites came out and said God, Jesus and Christianity is all fake.

Our Country is over 75% Christian. Think of all the people who would either revolt, or even still deny the truth and keep believing in Jesus. Some people would FIGHT before admitting they were tricked. FIGHT before giving up their religion.

America needs to stop acting as a group, and get back to independent leaders. Take action. When we unite as one, we come across as one fat diabetic sheep.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nine11
This will be the biggest step and possibly the biggest conflict. No one wants to admit defeat, let alone being fooled for years.

I'm hoping people will take solace in knowing that they're not alone!

In fact, it is my belief that there is not a soul in existence that cannot be deceived.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Maybe understanding not only the deception of the official story regarding 9-11, but also the occult ritual symbolism associated with it, is important for coming to grips with the event so that people can use their new-found perspective to then be a part of the solution that's needed: non-cooperation and non-compliance.

The following link is to a Red Ice Radio October 25, 2012 interview of Kent Bain and Kris Millegan. Bain said in the interview that he began his waking up process to 9/11 truth in 2006. He found it necessary to investigate the occult in order to make sense of what he was learning about the truth of 9/11. He is the author of the book The Most Dangerous Book in the World. Kris Millegan is the publisher:

"Kent Bain & Kris Millegan - Hour 1 - 9/11: Mega Occult Ritual & Black Christmas."

(The Black Christmas reference is regarding a future possible event.)

top topics

join