It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragon Ball Saiyan Saga fancast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Okay. It's been a while since I've been on here andI know this is pretty pointless. But I just want to throw my ideas out there. First of all, if they do a dbzss movie, the whole cast shouldn't be asian. Secondly, get a good writer and director to do this story right. I mean #! They can get the american based comic book movies right but not something awesome like db? It's not even that complicated. Anyway, I'll get to my cast.

Goku- Justin Chatwin ( he was an awesome choice, the story just sucked ass)
Chi chi- Reila Aphrodite (an up an coming young japanese actress who's beautiful and can look like chi chi)
Bulma- Ali Cobrin ( she was kara on american reunion, she's a beauty with a big rack, she has the voice too)
Krillin- Clifford Banagale (bruno's little asian lover, he's short and asian, nuff said)
Yamcha- Jay Chou (a fast martial artist that can perfectly portray this character)
Tien- Jason Scott Lee (a very talented martial artist that is probably the only one that can BE Tien)
Raditz- Chris Klein (a big guy that is talented and probably looks more like Raditz than any other actor)
Nappa- Nathan Jones (no need to explain this choice)
Vegeta- Shane West (the only actor I can imagine being Vegeta)
Master Roshi- James Hong (he has the voice, look, and personality in almost every movie)
Gohan- Raymond Ochoa (just some child actor)
Piccolo- Peter Mensah (perfect for Piccolo for many reasons)

Characters like Chaotsu, Puar, and King Kai should be either motion capture or cgi.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
nice charakters, Peter Mensah fits perfectly, really!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pshewshewshewshewshewshewshew.

Love DBZ

The movie sucked really bad...and i would prefer it that the movie not be made at all.

In better news, the original creators of DB/DBZ are getting back together to create a new DBZ movie for the first time in 15 years...That's the real #

edit on 8-8-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

new topics

join