It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Single Most Unbelievably Terrifying Drug In The World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Now before I even get done watching the video, I can already recommend this for a watch.

For a quick summary, this drug (scopolamine) is basically a truth drug. Even crazier, it makes you open to any suggestion, regardless of how extreme that suggestion is. Along with some ridiculous side effects, this drug (if it should be even called that) looks exactly like coc aine, with much worse effects.

Again, I haven't finished watching the whole thing, but the videos intro alone made me post this up automatically.

You'll have to watch the video to get the details until someone is willing to post them up for you.

Here is the link. Click Here.

*Also, this video is from WorldStarHipHop, a website that was said in a recent thread to have
nothing intelligent to bring to the table. Even though thats not true, and I visit this website from time to time, (Years before the thread was created or before it was talked about) a lot of the videos are on the ignorant side*
edit on 8-8-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Use search, we already had a post on it a few days ago, with the Documentary linked in the OP.

The Manchurian Candidate Revealed

Namaste.
edit on 8/8/12 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
*Also, this video is from WorldStarHipHop, a website that was said in a recent thread to have
nothing intelligent to bring to the table. Even though thats not true, and I visit this website from time to time, (Years before the thread was created or before it was talked about) a lot of the videos are on the ignorant side*
edit on 8-8-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

The video is from VICE crew, not from wordstarhiphop, just to say.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Television is 'The Single Most Unbelievably Terrifying Drug In The World'

This other stuff has nothing on TV.

Billions addicted, get their fix everyday, they don't even know they're hooked, from childhood, for the rest of their lives.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker
Use search, we already had a post on it a few days ago, with the Documentary linked in the OP.

Namaste.

Forgive me for not searching those exact words that I knew for certain had something to do with scopolamine.

I'll use search next time.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

I actually didn't know that so thanks. WSHH doesn't tell where the original video comes from (if there is an original) so I just assumed.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

No problem, but this should tell you more about site...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

The Single Most Unbelievably Terrifying Drug In The World
There are thousands of drugs, which are much scarier than 'Scopolamine'.

First off, I've never heard of it before, and I am sure I am not alone with that.

I do not a fear a drug that I had never even heard of, prior to reading your OP. Most of us have much worse drugs flowing through our bodies right now.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Video Description

ou've never heard of scopolamine. It's synthesized from plants, like coc aine. It even looks exactly like coc aine. But unlike coke, it'll turn you into an insane zombie and probably kill you. There's a reason they call it "the Devil's Breath." It's hard to even call scopolamine a drug, in the usual sense of the word—nobody is going to pass it around at a party or buy it at a club. But criminals will use it to steal all of your worldly possessions, Nazis used it for interrogations, the CIA tested it as truth serum, and indigenous Colombian royalty would have their families coerced into being buried alive under the influence of the stuff. VICE sent a crew down to the jungle to investigate, and turned up some pretty brain curdling stories. Sadly, when they actually do get their hands on the stuff, they chicken out and flush it down the toilet at the end, like a scene from Cops. Though by that point, it's hard to blame them.

Watch the video.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I think your statements are a bit overrated. Its also how you lay out the word terrifying in terms of what is so terrifying. The aftermath? The turn? The high? The health issues afterwards?

And the most of us part, I call you wrong on that, if we differ between drugs and medical drugs.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker

Namaste.

Typing in even the most simple words from this OP's title will not bring up "The Manchurian Candidate" thread.

Instead of jumping to conclusions and acting like an arse, at least show some respect.

Not that hard...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Search for krokodil on youtube and try to see those videos till the end!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter

I think your statements are a bit overrated. Its also how you lay out the word terrifying in terms of what is so terrifying. The aftermath? The turn? The high? The health issues afterwards?

And the most of us part, I call you wrong on that, if we differ between drugs and medical drugs.

My statements are not rated.

I did not use the word 'terrifying', nor any similar word.

I said 'drugs'. I did not differentiate between 'Medical Drugs', 'Recreational Drugs', or any other kinds of 'Drugs', because they all are in fact 'drugs'.

Watch the video.
No.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The effect of this substance is very similar to most anesthetics and CNS depressants. It makes you drowzzy tired and lost of inhibitions. There are tons of things out there that have the same effects the main one being ethyl alcohol. The effects are greatly dramatized in that documentary. It doesn't make you into a zombie or make you tell people your secrets it just makes you an inebriated person. I think alcohol is a way more terrifying drug then Scopolamine considering all you need is a couple dollars to get your hands on and Im sure its ruined more lives than Scopolamine ever will. But that's just me.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Watch the video.
No.

Your ignorance is showing.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This drug has been talked about numerous times here at ATS. This thread from a few years ago has some pretty decent information for anyone interested in just how wonky this drug can be.

Columbian Drug Thread

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
First off, I've never heard of it before, and I am sure I am not alone with that.

A statement that´s never wrong. But I heard of scopa...long long ago.

My statements are not rated.

Picking on words as always. With overrated I mean blown out of proportion. You know what it means.

I did not use the word 'terrifying', nor any similar word.

Wrong again. What about the word scary?

I said 'drugs'. I did not differentiate between 'Medical Drugs', 'Recreational Drugs', or any other kinds of 'Drugs', because they all are in fact 'drugs'.

Funny argument. You know there are other languages where a drug is a drug and medicals are medicals.
But we can pick on words here too. This thread is about recreational drugs if you want it this way. To compare and include medical drugs into the discussion is a moot point.

I agree with the title being sensationalism, but that´s not his title.
So you came here to tell us that
you never heard about it, you´re not going to be terrified about something you never heard about and that most ATS have worse drugs in their blood?
What was the reason for your post again? Smells like trolling at its best.

edit on 8-8-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Geez I just use it for sea/air sickness -- been using it off and on since about 1964 -- I never found it scary.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

Talk about dosis here.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
You can OD on water too.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join