It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC: Website warned over MMR claims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

How old are you? In the real olden days we got the mumps and laughed at eachothers swollen faces, we got measles and our Mothers tried to keep us from scratching the ones on our faces that itched the worst which still gave most of us a dot or two for life, and chicken pox, well everyone had that. We are immune now, those who later took the vaccines are not and are warned about things like shingles and needing more.

No this is part of the depopulation process. Fluoride in your toothpaste?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you for your post
Yes I recall the same things - getting measles etc and trying not to scratch them
I had 3 brothers and if one got measles we would ask him to rub his measles on our skin so we could get them.
Why on Earth would we do such a thing - Simple - Time off school or The brainwashing building as we called it.

Scare tactics are nothing new to get the population in line for their jabs
Statistics can be made to say whatever any wish them to say

But yes Global depopulation is the fetish of a few evil ones with lots of wealth and power at their disposal
Yes Bill Gates you are one of them

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
Still, many many more children died of those diseases back then than nowadays are even only considered as an autist victim of vaccination.

My children are vaccinated. I stand to this decision wholeheartedly and with pure mind. It was and is for the best of my children.

If your children aren't, you are depending on the herds protection, as it is called - enough vaccinated children and measles can't spread. But your children weren't in any danger so I could say that you "chickened out" and let other people take the risks. Think about that, for a change.

Risks? Chickened out?

Yes! I will not subject my kids to risk of ASD and other crap that may be in these drugs. You can keep your herd im not volunteering to be part of it.

You might like the idea of being in a herd but i view myself as an individual and not part of the hive, I make decisions based on information i process with a pure mind. I would fight any herd that attacks my right to be an individual.

The world is a very sick place and your injections will not protect you from it!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by coffeesniffer

Well said Sir
I applaud you

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

In the real olden days we got the mumps and laughed at eachothers swollen faces

In the real olden days about 1/200 kids died from measles.

Even with modern medicine it's about 1/300 ish die dfrom measles now. Not counting the congenital birth defects and occasional brain damge, deafness and blindness from it..

And yes, mumps is mild but can cause sterility in boys.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Eugenicists such as Rockefeller (Hitler's Buddy)

Hundreds of millions of people are walking around who would otherwise be dead if it weren't for vaccines. So as an attempt to curb global population there's been a mega misfire if they were trying to sterilise people with them.

And they give them to everyone. That's not how eugenics work. Eugenics is selective human breeding, same as is done with animals to improve bloodlines. If you are going to use a big word, use it properly.

Vaccines prevent millions of death. Several religious groups in the West stopped vaccinating and their kids started dying from measles. I could paste the details here, but you wouldn't read them, you'd assume they were lies, which is a tragedy as half a dozen tiny babies have died from whooping cough in the UK alone this year.

Vaccines are poisons....And Yes MMR can and does cause brain damage

YOU believe vaccines are poisons.You also believe all information that contradicts you is some world wide conspiracy involving about 99% of the worlds scientists. This is not rational, and it's kind of tragic that you think anyone better informed and properly qualified as a scientist is plotting to control you by injecting poison into you.Which I really, really wouldn't say in front of a mental health professional.

MEASLES CAUSES BRAIN DAMAGE. In about 1/1000 cases measles converts to encephalitis. The MMR contains a very weak strain of measles(live), and there have been about 60 suspected cases of MMR vaccine encephalitis caused by the live virus ever. Which is what the vaccine injury compensation fund is for. If you get it it's very obvious, as you be in the ICU for about a month.

I know you find this hard to grasp, but most people know their kids have something wrong with them way before they get the mmr jab.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein

Unfortunately for the autoimmune theory of autism, you can find differences in autistic children than can only occur in utero; altered facial development, messed up lung shape, excessive number of neurons atc. So, pre birth defect. Also, a lot of autism can be detected within the first year, as one paediatrician I asked once told me. Also, about 80% of autistic kids have some other congential defect. There's a big push to ID autistic kids within the first six moths going on currently, and a lot of differences are being seen in infants later diagnosed with autism.

Also, the Danish study after the removal of Thimerasol was replicated recently in Californian. No Thimerasol, increasing autism. So, not really supportive of Thimerasol causing autism either.

Autism: Removing Thimerosal From Vaccines Did Not Reduce Autism Cases In California, Report Finds
www.sciencedaily.com...

I think what bugs me is the tunnel vision a lot of people here have. Plenty of research into the causes of autism has been going on, and just about all of it shows genetics and pre-natal environment as cause. But you don't read it, or you just dismiss it as drug company lies, which is mega insulting to the researchers who are investigating the causes of autism.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2024

Just wow.

If you are curious, there are 18 seperate studies that conclude that there's been no increase in autism, just better detection. One Californian one found a small increase. ArtistPoet believes the 18 are all faked.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

BTW, ArtistPoet... Pick a stance and stick to. You've variously insisted, directly and indirectly...

A. all autism is caused by all vaccination of any type
B. the MMR causes all autism
C. that thimerosal causes all autism.
D. autism has nothing to do with hereditary or prenatal problem

Since a great many kids are diagnosed prior to, or in the absence of an mmr jab, I can't see how B is viable.

Since thimerosal has been yanked in several areas were autism still occurs, I can't see how C is viable.

Autism is known to run in families. What line of reasoning removes genetics from the causes?

As for A, assorted different vaccines contain assorted substances. All of these different combos cause autism then?

All I'm saying is pick one argument and stick to it.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Measles doesn't kill? Really?

www.cdc.gov...

Complications among acute measles case-patients were assessed by telephone follow-up with reporting physicians; 510 (17%) cases had one or more complications and/or hospitalizations (Table 1). Three patients died as the result of measles complications: one child aged 2 years had an underlying cardiac disorder and subsequent cardiac failure, one child aged 3 years developed myocarditis, and one adolescent aged 17 years developed kidney failure and acute respiratory distress syndrome. Sixty-eight (2.2%) persons were reported hospitalized: 37 (1.2%) for pneumonia, seven (0.2%) for dehydration, five (0.2%) for encephalitis, four (0.1%) for high fever, three (0.1%) for shortness of breath, two (0.1%) for severe otitis media, two (0.1%) for croup, and six (0.2%) for other reasons. Two persons developed measles while hospitalized for other reasons.

If you don't believe the CDC, it's well documented in other sources.

Measles in Philadelphia Leaves 5 Dead.

PHILADELPHIA — Five children have died in a measles outbreak in the last 10 days, all of them from families that belong to two fundamentalist churches that preach a reliance on prayer, not medical care, to cure disease

In this case 134 cases, 3 deaths. In this case the deaths were contributed to by the parents not seeking medical care. But it shows that without good medical care the death rate in unvaccinated (pristine) children, is about 1/45. WIth A1 medical care the death rate is 3/2961. This Netherlands outbreak also had a copuple of foetal deaths not mentioned here) which would take the total to roughly 1/600.

Measles outbreak in Dublin, 2000.

An outbreak of measles occurred in Ireland between December 1999 and July 2000. The majority of cases were in north Dublin, the catchment area of The Children's University Hospital (TCUH). In the study period 355 attended TCUH with a serologic or clinical diagnosis of measles, and 111 were admitted (47% female, 53% male). The main indications for admission were dehydration in 79%, pneumonia or pneumonitis in 47% and tracheitis in 32%. Thirteen children (11.7% of those admitted) required treatment in the intensive care unit, and in 7 of these mechanical ventilation was necessary. There were 3 deaths as a result of measles.

For clarity there were probably a lot of cases that never made it to hospital. Here we have 3 deaths in 335 cases..

Measles kills!.
edit on 18-8-2012 by Heresy because: botched text stuff.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heresy

Eugenicists such as Rockefeller (Hitler's Buddy)

Hundreds of millions of people are walking around who would otherwise be dead if it weren't for vaccines. So as an attempt to curb global population there's been a mega misfire if they were trying to sterilise people with them.

And they give them to everyone. That's not how eugenics work. Eugenics is selective human breeding, same as is done with animals to improve bloodlines. If you are going to use a big word, use it properly.

Vaccines prevent millions of death. Several religious groups in the West stopped vaccinating and their kids started dying from measles. I could paste the details here, but you wouldn't read them, you'd assume they were lies, which is a tragedy as half a dozen tiny babies have died from whooping cough in the UK alone this year.

Vaccines are poisons....And Yes MMR can and does cause brain damage

YOU believe vaccines are poisons.You also believe all information that contradicts you is some world wide conspiracy involving about 99% of the worlds scientists. This is not rational, and it's kind of tragic that you think anyone better informed and properly qualified as a scientist is plotting to control you by injecting poison into you.Which I really, really wouldn't say in front of a mental health professional.

MEASLES CAUSES BRAIN DAMAGE. In about 1/1000 cases measles converts to encephalitis. The MMR contains a very weak strain of measles(live), and there have been about 60 suspected cases of MMR vaccine encephalitis caused by the live virus ever. Which is what the vaccine injury compensation fund is for. If you get it it's very obvious, as you be in the ICU for about a month.

I know you find this hard to grasp, but most people know their kids have something wrong with them way before they get the mmr jab.

Yes Vaccines are a tool for depopulation by sterilization as are many additives in the food chain.

I never said all scientists are mad - Why would I I know many good scientists and yes there are mad ones.

I am quite aware that since the advent of MMR Autism has soared
At one time it was a difficult task to find children with Autism - Often requiring to go to another town or city.
And sure Autism has a vast range of severity and many with Autism went undetected - The tests today are very debatable also.

80 Years ago Autism was rare

Today people with Autism are many and I am meaning severe Autism.
Autism caused by a reaction to the MMR Vaccine.
This occurs within hours or a day or so in all the case I have read of and I concur having seen that occur for real in someone close to me.

So stick your statistics back where they came from - sponsored by Big Pharma
edit on 19-8-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Just reading the Daily Mail and here is another item on the (so-called??) side-effects of the MMR jab.

Panel rules MMR jab made girl deaf.

Me personally, well I am against al these multiple jab inoculations.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heresy
reply to post by antar

In the real olden days we got the mumps and laughed at eachothers swollen faces

In the real olden days about 1/200 kids died from measles.

Even with modern medicine it's about 1/300 ish die dfrom measles now. Not counting the congenital birth defects and occasional brain damge, deafness and blindness from it..

And yes, mumps is mild but can cause sterility in boys.

I do not know a single man who had mumps as a child and became sterile.

Modern vaccines are not safe and can cause multipal complications including death. It is a personal choice when it comes to the risks outweighing the benefits.

To find statistics in your favor is easy. The internet was scrubbed of all pertinent data on vaccines prior to 1994, unless of course it sides with Big Pharma and the dumbing down of humanity or comes from outside sources yet undiscovered by the aforementioned.

Reason and logic will tell you that there are plenty of educated professionals who do not side with BIgPharma and yet try and find one of their articles online... This should be a huge red flag for anyone looking into the pro's and cons of vaccinations. Furthermore of the cookie cutter articles you will find online, many of them are using key words that lead one to the conclusion that it is a huge conspiracy! (Case in point, this thread!)

Authorities will often warn of dangerous epidemics pending in a fear-based campaign to get parents to vaccinate their children. In 1991, newspapers in Placitas, New Mexico warned of a dangerous whooping cough epidemic, but only three cases of whooping cough were discovered, all in children who were vaccinated. Because of the extensive cases of vaccine-induced injury and death, and related lawsuits against the companies who produced the vaccines, The National Childhood Injury Act was created in 1986 to compensate families whose children had been injured or died from vaccines. From July, 1990 to March, 1994 more than 34,000 cases of injury were reported, including hundreds of cases of brain damage and over 700 deaths. These numbers represent only 10% of actual cases, since according to the FDA, 90% of doctors do not report vaccine reactions. Compensation comes from a federal fund, not from the vaccine manufacturers. It is funded by a percentage of the cost of each vaccine, paid for by the patient at the time the vaccine is given. This practice effectively exempts both the government and vaccine manufacturers from taking responsibility for vaccine damage.

www.sunherb.com...
(A great read)

Some interesting information on The National Childhood Injury Act. IMO, it 'was' originally created as an advocacy council for victims of contaminated vaccines but soon became the containment of information flowing to the public and covering the backs of the vaccine makers. Big difference.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 19-8-2012 by antar because: Link

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
Yes Vaccines are a tool for depopulation by sterilization

Wouldn't it be easier to depopulate the world by withholding vaccinations and lending people die before they attain sexual maturity? As others have shown, rather conclusively, wild measles kills a certain percentage of children, and mumps renders a certain percentage of males sterile. These percentages are several orders of magnitude greater than the incidence of similar adverse effects attributable to vaccines. So, why would the sterilizers vaccinate? Why not just let all the little kids get sick and let some of them die? It would be more effective.

Even more effective would be disincentivizing procreation by getting children out of the work force and into schools. Rural societies built around the family farm have lots of kids so they can work the land. Put their kids in schools, and they have fewer kids, because farming becomes more expensive. When the kids graduate, they have options other than subsistence farming, and choose to have fewer children. A developing, urbanizing society will have a decreasing fertility rate. You don't even need a conspiracy to do that. Just a government that can protect property rights and get kids into schools.

At one time it was a difficult task to find children with Autism - Often requiring to go to another town or city.

I'm sure it was. Just as, at one time, it was a difficult task to find unwed mothers, mentally retarded persons, or homosexuals. That doesn't mean they didn't exist.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I do not know a single man who had mumps as a child and became sterile.

I do not know a single person with autism. And I'm pretty sure I could recognize an autist more readily than you could recognize a sterile man.

But really, what does either anecdote prove? The insufficiency of anecdotal information for making informed decisions.
edit on 19-8-2012 by FurvusRexCaeli because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

To answer your last comment first.
".....I'm sure it was. Just as, at one time, it was a difficult task to find unwed mothers, mentally retarded persons, or homosexuals. That doesn't mean they didn't exist........."
Yes of course Autism existed before MMR Vaccines. However do not confuse such things as Downs Syndrome with this.
As I said Autism or what is termed as Autism by the medical profession has sharply risen since MMR and this is indisputable. Look around you at real life and those you encounter and their storys. People with nothing to gain from their personal tragedy's - For it is a tragedy brought about by callous disregard for profit and prestige over people. I am not here to convince you but here to speak the truth as I have experienced it - In real life not some cooked up statistics by Eugenicist lackeys

I know you may like to have faith in Medical Science but blind faith and taking them or any on their word is folly.

What do you really understand of how this world works - Be honest
What do you understand of the nature of Humanity and it's history?

Fear and Ignorance is what keeps many believing the lies of a scientific dictatorship,, social engineering.
Shadow governments.
This is certainly a Brave New World but if you do not wish to look you will never know.

I personally have nothing to gain but I speak the truth as far as I encounter it

For your own sake do not take anything at face value and if you are genuinely interested then observe with an open mind and not the pre set indoctrinated main stream view.
It may be easier to push aside what appears to be uncomfortable but it leaves a void and enchains you.
Think for yourself - You do yourself and others a disservice by simply parroting what so called experts say

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by agnes
Just reading the Daily Mail and here is another item on the (so-called??) side-effects of the MMR jab.

Panel rules MMR jab made girl deaf.

Me personally, well I am against al these multiple jab inoculations.

Yes MMR can cause deafness
This is not an isolated case.
There is a conspiracy of silence around the push for Vaccines and against those who speak out.
Careers and reputations are destroyed to keep this silence
The British Government is liable by law for allowing such things to occur to those it is supposed to care for.

Big Pharma is under the control of the same sick players who control the media in turn.

This is not Kansas anymore

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join