BBC: Website warned over MMR claims

page: 3
16
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2024
reply to post by artistpoet
 


Is living with Autism enough research for you...?

So the advancements in detection of the many types of autism is in no way linked to the increase of autism that is being reported coupled with awareness has nothing to do with it.

Just wow.




Just Wow back at you
I have spent years studying this
Autism is exponentially on the rise and this is an indisputable fact
Yes I have a brother who was a victim of MMR some 45 or so years ago
I know what I am talking about you my friend are an ass at best at worst a brain washed dis info agent
Yes I am super angry at your lack of Humanity or research into this subject

MMR can cause Autism and does you ass




posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet
 


"Is the prevalence of Autism Spectrum Disorders increasing?

Unquestionably, there are more children being diagnosed with ASD today than ever before. This, in and of itself, presents a major public health challenge. It is, however, very difficult to determine why this is occurring. We know that there have been changes in diagnostic criteria and the manner and frequency with which criteria are applied. Consequently, there is no way of accurately determining how much of the increase in ASD prevalence seen over the last decade is attributable to diagnostic issues and how much is attributable to a real increase in risk"
Edu
what facts do you have, and are you going to have it published, how long have you been a geneticist..?

you say you know 100% and yet no one is 100% sure. What do you know that they dont..?



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2024
reply to post by artistpoet
 


"Is the prevalence of Autism Spectrum Disorders increasing?

Unquestionably, there are more children being diagnosed with ASD today than ever before. This, in and of itself, presents a major public health challenge. It is, however, very difficult to determine why this is occurring. We know that there have been changes in diagnostic criteria and the manner and frequency with which criteria are applied. Consequently, there is no way of accurately determining how much of the increase in ASD prevalence seen over the last decade is attributable to diagnostic issues and how much is attributable to a real increase in risk"
Edu
what facts do you have, and are you going to have it published, how long have you been a geneticist..?

you say you know 100% and yet no one is 100% sure. What do you know that they dont..?



I am saying MMR can and does cause Autism
I have read many case study's which all share this common theme

By the way I am talking about severe Autism where a child who is developing as normal has the MMR jab and then has seizures leading to not just arrested development but regression as well as other related ailments of the not developed Immune System
When this was brought to the attention of Medical Authority's they were quick to Ostracise any who spoke out against this vaccine - leaving parents with no recourse or answers. Why? Because the government would be held responsible for compensation as has recently happened in Italy

How come yet another vaccine banned in Canada because it was considered unsafe in fact harmful foisted onto British children - this is the measure of those who's official line you defend like a parrot
There is no point talking to you you simply accept the official line
BUT I will continue to speak out against MMR and Big Pharma and those behind them who's track record is league with the Nazis - Does this sound WOW well yes it is.



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet
 


So now you are picking and choosing the types of autism associated with immunization lol, as i stated the possible increase could be due to the advancement of detection, Sure some people react bad to immunizations. As well as many other drugs and environmental variables.

Autism and Food Allergies

Obesity

i hope you have issues with all of them.

Peace out



posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2024
reply to post by artistpoet
 


So now you are picking and choosing the types of autism associated with immunization lol, as i stated the possible increase could be due to the advancement of detection, Sure some people react bad to immunizations. As well as many other drugs and environmental variables.

Autism and Food Allergies

Obesity

i hope you have issues with all of them.

Peace out



I never chose Severe Autism as an issue - It chose me as it affected my youngest brother so why the lol - I do not find it amusing - It is not about me either for I know the dangers of Vaccines as well as food additives and also packaging but this topic was about Vaccines and Autism - Or should we now discuss Sodium Fluoride and BPA as well as other toxins.
All I am stating is that Autism in all it's forms as well as Allergies is on the increase.
Sure detection has improved but even so the things I mentioned are on the rise.
I am dealing with severe Autism - It is personal - there are no blurred boundary's - it is obvious

edit - Yes I have issues with all that you have stated such as Obesity and consumer habits



edit on 8-8-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 




this makes me wonder for how long ATS will be allowed to host alternative health and antivax discussions without being sued. What a crazy world we live in.


ATS is an expression of opinion. It does not tote around as saying things are definitive and thus is protected under the first amendment. The website that you linked claimed that it was 100% a truthful article, but it isn't. It failed to do its due-diligence. As there is absolutely no link whatsoever to MMR and Autism this has been thoroughly debunked:


There is, however, a manufactroversy — a manufactured controversy — created by junk science, dishonest researchers, professional misconduct, outright fraud, lies, misrepresentations, irresponsible reporting, unfortunate media publicity, poor judgment, celebrities who think they are wiser than the whole of medical science, and a few maverick doctors who ought to know better. Thousands of parents have been frightened into rejecting or delaying immunizations for their children. The immunization rate has dropped, resulting in the return of endemic measles in the U.K. and various outbreaks of vaccine-preventable diseases in the U.S. children have died. Herd immunity has been lost. The public health consequences are serious and are likely to get worse before they get better — a load of unscientific nonsense has put us all at risk.


Skeptic Mag

MMR Vaccine Connection- Debunked


A special federal court ruled yesterday that vaccines do not cause autism and that thousands of families with autistic children are not entitled to compensation, delivering a major blow to an international movement that has tried for years to link childhood immunizations with the devastating disorder.


MMR Vaccine Link Debunked


In 1998, a British gastroenterologist, Dr. Andrew Wakefield, published a report in the Lancet on eight children who developed symptoms of autism within one month of receiving the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine.1 Since then, the media, advocacy groups, and celebrities have promulgated the link between childhood vaccinations (particularly the MMR vaccine) and the development of autism. But, is it true? This month's article clearly outlines the epidemiologic and biologic studies that should reassure physicians and parents that there is no connection between childhood vaccinations and autism.2 For the family physician, the data in this article are impressive and can be used to counter most parental concerns.


Biology of the MMR Shot


“We are confident there is no link between MMR and autism,” Lipkin said.


NBC


The study shows how a scare can have far-reaching consequences. Despite the widespread refutation of any link between autism and vaccinations, the belief persists


The Fear that Persists


Despite accumulating evidence that vaccines are safe, vaccination uptake is falling, driving a resurgence in old scourges of society.


NATURE


LONDON -- The first study to link a childhood vaccine to autism was based on doctored information about the children involved, according to a new report on the widely discredited research.


DEBUNKED- Fraud




"A website offering parents advice on vaccines has been ordered to remove information about the MMR jab after claiming it could be linked to autism. Babyjabs.co.uk said the three-in-one jab may be causing "up to 10%" of autism in children in the UK."


This is utter non-sense. The only thing that the MMR vaccine can do is cause an allergic reaction; which has no affect in turning the child Autistic. That would be a ridiculous counter statement if anyone tried to do so. The entire MMR-Autism vaccine connection was a fraud it has been proven and now we must work harder to remove this nonsense from the peoples minds that were swayed due to false data... let me rephrase.. straight up lies. Luckily, we have dedicated people who are working hard to show how vaccines are safe and save thousands of children from suffering from the worst of diseases. Diseases that were so horrible that my parents are thankful are gone. Sadly my generation will probably have to fight even harder to eradicate them again



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives
 


Big Pharma are known liars, they tried to cover up Cancer in Vaccines, HIV in Vaccines, and much much more. If you trust one of their 'studies' it's about the same as trusting an MSM report on 9/11 or on the current Terrorists that we've sent over to attack Syria.

You will not get the truth from Big Pharma and their 'studies', they are only to bring profit, which means covering up what is bad and exaggerating what is good.

The MMR and the Hep B vaccines at the two most dangerous vaccines on the market. Do your own research and you'll soon find out. All vaccines are dangerous with $Billions being paid out for Vaccine Damage, but some reason we are told to be afraid of Measles, which is perfectly fine and even beneficial as long as you have enough Vit A in your system. Vaccines are the danger, it is Vaccines that we need to be protected from, not childhood illnesses.

Most humans are born healthy, this is no good for Big Pharma, that is why they start to sow the seeds of disease, that is what vaccines for, they are there to inject us with viruses, toxic metals, Carcinogens and try to disrupt our immune systems, causing Big Pharma's profits to Sky-Rocket

If you'd like to learn more here are some useful studies and links:-

Firstly we have the former Merck Vaccine Chief Dr Maurice Hilleman admitting that the Cancer causing SV40 is in vaccines
www.youtube.com...

Bayer knowingly sold HIV contaminated Vaccines
www.youtube.com...

The independent and internationally renowned Cochrane Collaboration warned that there are no studies showing that the flu vaccines are safe or effective
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

Then we have Cot Death, which ceases to exist when you stop vaccinating under-2's
www.vierascheibner.org...
www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com...

Was young Max really going to become Autistic, he seems to be doing well beforehand, until he had his MMR. We here the same story again and again, $Trillions of compensation would have to be paid out if it were ever admitted.
www.youtube.com...

A doctor has evidence that all vaccines are causing mini-strokes
vactruth.com...

Next we have the risk of inducing Diabetes Type 1
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The old person's flu vaccine causes dementia/Alzheimer's
www.whale.to...

There is evidence that UNICEF sterilize under the guise of vaccination in third world nations
www.lifesitenews.com...

And we also have the the so-called 'conspiracy theorists' who point out evidence of the Swine Flu vaccine being used to get the population down by damaging developing ovaries with Polysorbate 80. organichealthadviser.com...

The 'conspiracy theorists' will also point to the fact that those who live near to the Hepatisis B vaccination stations in Africa are the most source of HIV
www.originofaids.com...

There is even evidence that childhood illnesses such as Measles make us stronger, grow taller, and less likely to go down with various Cancers
tv.naturalnews.com...

Here's an interesting survey - Survey Results: Are Unvaccinated Children Healthier?
www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com...

Interesting vaccine quotes for those interested
www.vaclib.org...
edit on 10-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)
edit on 10-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
Still, many many more children died of those diseases back then than nowadays are even only considered as an autist victim of vaccination.

My children are vaccinated. I stand to this decision wholeheartedly and with pure mind. It was and is for the best of my children.

If your children aren't, you are depending on the herds protection, as it is called - enough vaccinated children and measles can't spread. But your children weren't in any danger so I could say that you "chickened out" and let other people take the risks. Think about that, for a change.


Am i correct in thinking that it's not vaccines for diseases that are being questioned here, but jamming 3 vaccines into one (MMR) that appears to be dangerous.

Is that correct?



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
In the article they're specifically talking about MMR. It is far more dangerous to receive multiple vaccines than it is to receive a single vaccine and then another one a few months later etc. Every vaccine has it's dangers though, so MMR and Hep C are the highest risk, but all vaccines can damage. Off the top of my head, we know the Polio Vaccine can cause Diabetes Type 1, the Hep C can cause MS, the anti-Tetanus can cause muscle-wasting diseases, all vaccines can cause Cot Death in babies, the Swine Flu Vaccine can cause Narcolepsy etc etc I could go on all day. Here's an example of what the BCG vaccine can do to a baby www.chinasmack.com...

So, my advice would be, there are no safe vaccines and the risk of receiving the vaccines is far greater than the risk not taking them. Vaccines are a game of Russian Roulette; you never know if your immune system will react differently, or if the vaccine you receive has been contaminated in the lab.

If anyone does still feel strongly that they want to be vaccinated, there are ways to lower the risk of vaccine damage, such as spreading out single vaccines with large gaps between. Obviously never receive more than 1 vaccine at a time. Never allow anyone to be vaccinated who's had a dose of antibiotics without the last few months, you often hear that those who went autistic after MMR had just been on a course of antibiotics. Antibiotics knock out your natural protection and make you far more vulnerable to the MMR Vaccine. Another vital tip is NEVER vaccinate a first born child, as they have a different immune system to the rest, very sensitive, you may already be aware that most of those who go down with vaccine damage are first born.

Ideally, don't let anyone fear-monger you into vaccines, they're incredibly damaging to your health. You're far safer without them



Originally posted by McGinty

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
Still, many many more children died of those diseases back then than nowadays are even only considered as an autist victim of vaccination.

My children are vaccinated. I stand to this decision wholeheartedly and with pure mind. It was and is for the best of my children.

If your children aren't, you are depending on the herds protection, as it is called - enough vaccinated children and measles can't spread. But your children weren't in any danger so I could say that you "chickened out" and let other people take the risks. Think about that, for a change.


Am i correct in thinking that it's not vaccines for diseases that are being questioned here, but jamming 3 vaccines into one (MMR) that appears to be dangerous.

Is that correct?
edit on 10-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
reply to post by artistpoet
 
Your Family practise Doctor is the most important person you will meet in your life artistpoet, Trust them litterly with your life and emotions they know how to sort out the "wheat from the chaff".



No thanks buddy.

I'll be thinking for myself, not handing over my arm for jabs without question.
If these doctors are only fed chaff they cannot separate any wheat at all. They are partly trained, partly brainwashed.



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
In the article they're specifically talking about MMR. It is far more dangerous to receive multiple vaccines than it is to receive a single vaccine and then another one a few months later etc. Every vaccine has it's dangers though, so MMR and Hep C are the highest risk, but all vaccines can damage. Off the top of my head, we know the Polio Vaccine can cause Diabetes Type 1, the Hep C can cause MS, the anti-Tetanus can cause muscle-wasting diseases, all vaccines can cause Cot Death in babies, the Swine Flu Vaccine can cause Narcolepsy etc etc I could go on all day. Here's an example of what the BCG vaccine can do to a baby www.chinasmack.com...

So, my advice would be, there are no safe vaccines and the risk of receiving the vaccines is far greater than the risk not taking them. Vaccines are a game of Russian Roulette; you never know if your immune system will react differently, or if the vaccine you receive has been contaminated in the lab.

If anyone does still feel strongly that they want to be vaccinated, there are ways to lower the risk of vaccine damage, such as spreading out single vaccines with large gaps between. Obviously never receive more than 1 vaccine at a time. Never allow anyone to be vaccinated who's had a dose of antibiotics without the last few months, you often hear that those who went autistic after MMR had just been on a course of antibiotics. Antibiotics knock out your natural protection and make you far more vulnerable to the MMR Vaccine. Another vital tip is NEVER vaccinate a first born child, as they have a different immune system to the rest, very sensitive, you may already be aware that most of those who go down with vaccine damage are first born.

Ideally, don't let anyone fear-monger you into vaccines, they're incredibly damaging to your health. You're far safer without them



Originally posted by McGinty

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
Still, many many more children died of those diseases back then than nowadays are even only considered as an autist victim of vaccination.

My children are vaccinated. I stand to this decision wholeheartedly and with pure mind. It was and is for the best of my children.

If your children aren't, you are depending on the herds protection, as it is called - enough vaccinated children and measles can't spread. But your children weren't in any danger so I could say that you "chickened out" and let other people take the risks. Think about that, for a change.


Am i correct in thinking that it's not vaccines for diseases that are being questioned here, but jamming 3 vaccines into one (MMR) that appears to be dangerous.

Is that correct?
edit on 10-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)


Thanks for the advice.



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty
 


You're very welcome McGinty



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Legion2024
 


The Romans did pretty well for not having vaccines. The even had water powered flower mills. You think if someone had come out with a steam engine they wouldn't have used it? I think that a cultures structure, the way they spread resources, and manage labor, the ways they encourage innovation, or not, the ways they educate their young, and enforce things like hygiene etc etc... make a much bigger determination in it's success then any one technology or another.



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 


I do not know what more information you want. You are sourcing terrible sources to prove your point, sources that are not even accredited by any health sector. I have provided evidence from all over the world not just "Big Pharma". Do not run from big Pharma to big Placebo... That will do no good. Also, here is MORE research from around the world:


Now the first big epidemiological studies weigh in. One comes from Denmark, which eliminated thimerosal from childhood vaccines in 1992. A team led by Kreesten Madsen of the Danish Epidemiology Science Centre in Aarhus reasoned that if thimerosal were a major cause of autism, incidence of new cases should drop once it was removed. In the September issue of the journal Pediatrics, they report that, instead of declining, the incidence continued to skyrocket after 1992.


Studies


Earlier this week, The Panic Virus, my book on the controversy over vaccines and autism, was released in paperback. While there haven't been many scientific advances in this particular issue since the hardcover edition was published -- the evidence supporting vaccines' paramount place in public health efforts and the total lack of corroboration supporting a causal connection between vaccines and autism remain as strong today as they were a year ago -- there have been new developments in the story. Their coverage highlights an enduring passion of mine: The need for reliable, responsible science journalism.


Responsible Studies

The studies go all around the world. There is just no evidence that vaccines cause these illnesses. Once again it is crack pot studies like this that take away from the real studies of the real issues that the vaccines can cause; although rare. Ranging from the most common to rash, fever, fever seizures, brain inflammation with people with compromised immune systems already. (The more severe reactions are incredibly rare).


Do vaccines — such as the one against measles, mumps and rubella — cause autism? Nope.


What are the real dangers?

NATURE

Anyway, many researchers already know that most of our brain abnormalities are genetic and thus we have begun to pinpoint those genes that cause mental illness and retardation. Autism is one of the many that we find. Our genes are our guide book they tell us everything about ourselves. We have genes for alcoholism, bi-polar disorder, schizophrenia, paranoia, and nearly all things under the sun. So to say that vaccines cause autism is like saying that vaccines cause bi-polar disorder. It does not work that way.


A collaborative study has found that hundreds of small genetic variations are associated with autism spectrum disorders.


Psych


Scientists today say they are on track to establish the genetic triggers for autism, paving the way for earlier diagnosis of children who could be at risk of developing the condition and opening up the possibility of inventing new drugs and treatments for the condition.


The Guardian

Genetics of Autism

Autism gene linked

Genetic Autism

National Institute

Genetic Tests

Scientific American

However, with the above said. I must throw you a bone so to speak. Autism is not caused by the vaccines; however, it can be activated by the vaccines. This is not the same thing as causing it. It would be like throwing a football at a tire that is hanging from a branch. The ball gets thrown to high and hits a birds nests. The problems here is that the nest was already there in a BAD spot and the ball slipped at it the nest. Also it would be similar to the alcoholics gene: If i drink a lot then my gene is going to get activated and it is going to make it a lot harder to quit drinking. The autism genes could act in the same manner, but this is PURE speculation.



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The Tide is turning and the truth being exposed
No longer will the establishment lies wash
It is easy to see through the callous disregard of those who tow the official lies line - In order to protect or further their selfish careers by paying lip service to lies that harm many people
The Game is up - You lost and this will soon become apparent.
The Eugenics Agenda supported by the same players you find behind funding and advising Hitler never went away.
They hide behind officialdom and a most corrupt system a perverse ideology can conjure
So what are you going to do about me - I am everywhere in overwhelming numbers and you are afraid with good reason.



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 

hoi - there's a whole thread of people waiting for you to discuss your failed predictions for false flag terror attacks and general disaster on today's date here;

Flase Flag Attacks and Emergency Numbers - London is due on Friday 10th August 2012

It's your thread - don't desert it now
edit on 10-8-2012 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
You are sourcing terrible sources to prove your point, sources that are not even accredited by any health sector.


TheMythLives,

Either you didn't check out all of the sources or you're playing games here, let's have a look at some of the 'terrible' sources:- former Merck Vaccine Chief Dr Maurice Hilleman, the internationally renowned Cochrane Collaboration and the US National Library of Medicine.


Originally posted by TheMythLives
Now the first big epidemiological studies weigh in. One comes from Denmark, which eliminated thimerosal from childhood vaccines in 1992. A team led by Kreesten Madsen of the Danish Epidemiology Science Centre in Aarhus reasoned that if thimerosal were a major cause of autism, incidence of new cases should drop once it was removed. In the September issue of the journal Pediatrics, they report that, instead of declining, the incidence continued to skyrocket after 1992


It's just a 'checkbook' study, he was paid to produce 'results', it's not real science, he's just been bribed into coming up with a fake study, let's keep in mind that his partner Paul Thorsen was indicted for fraud.

Anyhow, though thimerosal is likely to damage brain cells on the short term, the latest studies suggest that Autism is likely to be an autoimmune disorder, this would point the finger at the aborted fetus cells in the MMR vaccine, as once vaccinated you can end up with immunity to human tissues, meaning your immune system then fights your own body.

Another reason not to receive the MMR and virtually every other vaccine is warnings like this on the insert, this is most likely giving away the true risk of the vaccine, and Big Pharma are covering themselves by putting a warning on the insert.

"M-M-R II has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutageni c potential, or potential to impair fertility."

That doesn't sound like a risk worth taking just to avoid Measles, Mumps and Rubella. My generation used to have Measles parties and we were just fine, a lot better than the latest generation.


Originally posted by TheMythLives
"However, with the above said. I must throw you a bone so to speak. Autism is not caused by the vaccines; however, it can be activated by the vaccines."


That's 'car salesmen' speak, those people would be perfectly healthy without the vaccines, but you say that it's their problem for getting Autism from the vaccine. Everyone's immune system is different and if the vaccines aren't safe for 100% of people then they're simply a game of Russian Roulette.
edit on 10-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein
 





Either you didn't check out all of the sources or you're playing games here, let's have a look at some of the 'terrible' sources:- former Merck Vaccine Chief Dr Maurice Hilleman, the internationally renowned Cochrane Collaboration and the US National Library of Medicine.


This argument has been debunked already...


Despite the claims of the antivaxers who released this altered video, Dr. Hilleman did not say that a "cancer epidemic" was caused by this vaccine, or that AIDS was introduced via vaccine research (a comment he made about green monkeys and the AIDS virus was clearly a joke. You'd have to be completely humorless and conspiracy-obsessed to take it at face value).


Debunked


In an archival video recently posted on YouTube, former Merck vaccine developer Maurice Hilleman recalls the company’s unwitting importation of AIDS-carrying African green monkeys during the early 1980′s. "Oh, it was you who introduced the AIDS virus to this country?" jokes the interviewer, medical historian Edward Shorter. It’s hard to tell exactly what’s said next, since the person who posted the video — intelligent design supporter and Da Vinci Code interpreter Leonard Horowitz — tweaked the tape DJ-style, repeating the catch phrases over and over again.


The Wired


Maurice Ralph Hilleman, 85, whose vaccines probably saved more lives than any scientist in the past century, and whose research helps the medical establishment predict and prepare for upcoming flu seasons, died April 11 of cancer at Chestnut Hill Hospital in Philadelphia.


Who Hilleman really was


There has been concern about the morality of receiving vaccines when the cells in which the vaccine virus is grown may have been originally obtained from an aborted fetus


myths debunked



That doesn't sound like a risk worth taking just to avoid Measles, Mumps and Rubella. My generation used to have Measles parties and we were just fine, a lot better than the latest generation.


This is completely RIDICULOUS! I am horrified by this statement mainly because you think that measles is a game. People die from it and they will continue to die from it as long as there are populations that do not get vaccinated...


With more parents forgoing measles vaccinations for their children, the number of Californians contracting the highly contagious disease is higher than any time in the last decade. As of Monday, there were 28 reported cases of measles in 2011, according to the California Department of Public Health. That is the highest incidence since 2001, when 40 people reported having measles. There were nine cases in all of 2009 and 27 cases in 2010.


NUMBERS GOING UP


Outbreak of Measles --- San Diego, California, January--February 2008


GOING UP!




That's 'car salesmen' speak, those people would be perfectly healthy without the vaccines, but you say that it's their problem for getting Autism from the vaccine. Everyone's immune system is different and if the vaccines aren't safe for 100% of people then they're simply a game of Russian Roulette.


I said it was PURE Speculation! Please do not leave out the most important part of what I had said. That Russian roulette reference was nonsense. It could be 99% safe. Nothing is 100% safe, so your Barnum statement is without merit. Please watch the video below and really think about this. Is what you are saying true because it is true? Or is it true because you believe it is true? I cannot tell you how honest I am being with you. I am truly trying to make the truth known to you and to others who might be anti-vaccine. The consequences will be unfathomable if everyone was un-vaccinated it would be like the Pilgrams bringing disease to the Native Americans EVERYDAY! It would be hell on earth. Vaccines save lives there is nothing more to it.




posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Firstly, I read a lot of published by researchers investigating the causes of autism. Anyone curious should go to pubmed and science daily and enter 'autism' into their search engines. I've seen about three papers in the past five years that even bothered looking at vaccines, and one hundred or more that focus on genetics and prenatal environment/congenital issues in autism.

One of the pro 'vaccine/thimerasol' papers was authored by a woman with an autistic kid who's in the process of suing in conjuction with a group of lawyers, so she kid of has a big financial motice to tweak her findings.

You should all grasp that vaccines as a cause of autism has just dropped off the research agenda. It's a non issue. Studies keep finding prenatal and genetic causes, and a lot (most) of kids are symptomatic prior to the MMR jab and can be picked up with facial differences and brain studies at six months and some differences are apparent from birth.

You should all take a trip over to some genuine autism research support groups (NOT Age of Autism which is a crank site that I've spotted misquoting studies) and ask the chatboard parents about vaccines. There will a chorus of 'different from birth', and 'didn't use MMR, still autistic' and 'diagnosed prior to MMR'. Autism resecrh and support groups usually release statements that the vaccines aren't to blame, and thst fixating on them is retarding genuine research into the causes of autism.

What does happen (known events probably about 60 times in its history of millions of vaccinated kids) is that MMR vaccines can cause encephalitis, which can cause brain damage that mimics autism in a minority fo them. However, the odds of encephalitis from catching measles is about1/1000, and 1/300 ish kids will die from measles even in modern countries with good health care. (And yes I can back that up). Not even including the deafness and blindness it can cause in the damage here. Measles is the most contagious human disease, in an unvaccinated population everyone gets it as a child. It's nasty, and it kills. Even kids with 'pristine' completely unvaccinated immune systems.

Basically the site got into trouble for posting 'MMR causes some cases of autism' as fact affecting a largish number of kids. It's probably caused about a dozen or so deaths /brain injuries in it's history, but prevented a few million deaths, and rather perversely, prevented many cases of brain damge that could mimic autism. NO medicine is perfect, but it's better than the alternative.



posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Heresy
 


Vaccines are poisons
You only have to read the ingredients
Eugenicists such as Rockefeller (Hitler's Buddy) own Big Pharma employing Mad Science to come up with the evil goods

Might as well ask Monsanto to take care of the health of the world

And Yes MMR can and does cause brain damage





new topics
top topics
 
16
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join