It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC: Website warned over MMR claims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Trust doctors are you having a laugh, have you ever wondered why its called practising medicine ?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I think there is a lot more people now then 60 years ago,

and i think the reports on autism 60 years ago are sketchy as well, and carried a stigma. and poorly diagnosed

From what I understand over the last 100 years medical advancements are better at detecting autism. So the increase of detected autism cases would naturally increase plus with a growing population, and on top of that world stats from many country's being compiled

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

FFS4000, Seriouly What the hell are going to do when you find a lump, Or need a Hernia operation or require bloodpressure treatment, Go on the internet or "youtube" and do it yourself, Make sense Sir,

Your family doctor ( and practise nurse) will know you inside out, Learn to trust them they are highly educated skilled people.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

You are so obviously involved in health care you have become blinkered, did you not go and check the site i listed showing how the statistics were blurred to suit the agenda. Think if they are prepared to do that, what else are they prepeared to do to force an agenda. I'm sorry but as the NHS has managed to not only kill one of my grandparents and my Dad and almost killed my wife and brother in law i'm fully prepared to accept whatever happens to me, without resorting to our 'wonderful' health system.

Funny though the last time i had to visit a doctor was over 30 years ago,so no they wont know me inside out, maybe the reason i haven't needed a doctor has something to with my Mum not letting me have regular injections as a kid, even though it was a mere drop in the ocean to what they try and force on us parents nowadays
edit on 15/09/2011 by FFS4000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
reply to post by FFS4000

FFS4000, Seriouly What the hell are going to do when you find a lump, Or need a Hernia operation or require bloodpressure treatment, Go on the internet or "youtube" and do it yourself, Make sense Sir,

Your family doctor ( and practise nurse) will know you inside out, Learn to trust them they are highly educated skilled people.

They are just people like everyone else and make mistakes, bomb disposal experts in the army are some of the most intelligent and highly trained professionals they have, tell me do any of them ever make a mistake? Do all of them make it through a career alive with all of the body parts? Or do some make mistakes and end up paying the price? The same is true for doctors, the only difference is, its the patient that pays the price not the doctor. Or have there never been any medical negligences cases taken to court? No one is infallible and certainly not doctors

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Legion2024

About the same. The diseases that the vaccines were for were already dying out. The vaccine gets credit for an already dying disease.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone

Your Family practise Doctor is the most important person you will meet in your life artistpoet, Trust them litterly with your life and emotions they know how to sort out the "wheat from the chaff".

You make bold claims for one's you do not know
I prefer to use discernment rather have blind faith.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2024

I think there is a lot more people now then 60 years ago,

and i think the reports on autism 60 years ago are sketchy as well, and carried a stigma. and poorly diagnosed

From what I understand over the last 100 years medical advancements are better at detecting autism. So the increase of detected autism cases would naturally increase plus with a growing population, and on top of that world stats from many country's being compiled

Well you are miles wrong in your assumptions as Autism is on the increase since all the so called advances and is not related to population rise - You should do some research before spreading dis information

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

So the bigger question is, If you take away the vaccines and all medical advancements due to the research in to vaccines from about 60 years ago how would the world look to day.

Be honest...

Honestly?

Less people, arguably better air, possibly less growing biofuels more growing food, and maybe a stronger species of humans given that the weak and infirm fall by the wayside.

sounds like most african countries, afghanistan, etc...yup...a real improvement
...c'mon, as with any drug, you will a certain % of people that react badly to the effects. even with our food, there will be a small percentage of the population that will contact e.coli and die. a small percentage of people get sick or die from a variety of side effects of alot of products out there...my son, as well as every kid i know has had the MMR vaccine, and have had no side effects.
edit on 8-8-2012 by jimmyx because: grammer

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Autism has been linked to vaccines but the government doesnt want people to know that. Forcibly injecting children with any s**t is unhealthy, what ever it is, period.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by khimbar

So the bigger question is, If you take away the vaccines and all medical advancements due to the research in to vaccines from about 60 years ago how would the world look to day.

Be honest...

Honestly?

Less people, arguably better air, possibly less growing biofuels more growing food, and maybe a stronger species of humans given that the weak and infirm fall by the wayside.

sounds like most african countries, afghanistan, etc...yup...a real improvement
...c'mon, as with any drug, you will a certain % of people that react badly to the effects. even with our food, there will be a small percentage of the population that will contact e.coli and die. a small percentage of people get sick or die from a variety of side effects of alot of products out there...my son, as well as every kid i know has had the MMR vaccine, and have had no side effects.
edit on 8-8-2012 by jimmyx because: grammer

So you admit a small percentage will get sick from Vaccines - that is more than Big Pharma or the government admits or takes liability for.
You are very fortunate non you know have been affected by MMR but on the other hand I do
The immune system of an infant is not fully developed and can be attacked by the ingredients in Vaccines.
Mercury which is commonly used attacks and withers the protective sheaf around nerves in the brain.
Once this sheaf has withered on contact the nerve dies
Once again you are very fortunate and I am pleased for you - But it is time that Big Pharma and Government took responsibility and stopped lieing and inform people.
Did you know Big Pharma financed by the likes of Rockefeller are mad eugenicists
The Truth Will Out

edit on 8-8-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I really don't see how it is legal to tell people what to put on their site. What enforcement capability does this agency have?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein

Well, in my opinion, freedom of speech on the internet will probably be stifled - and justified somehow. This is because freedom of speech has the power to expose the truth - and the government and corporations like to control the masses through lies. Although the fact about vaccines causing autism could be false, it might not be - and like the OP said, something like this could be used as justification to stifle whole websites like ATS from productive discussion.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I know my link is not about the MMR jab, but BCG jab, but look at this article. www.chinasmack.com... It does make you wonder. If I had children, I would not let my kids have any of these injections. When I was young I caught everything, chicken pox, measles, mumps, whooping cough, I got over them. I am no doctor, but it is only the small few weakly/weak immune system prone kids, who maybe have serious consequences from catching any of these diseases.

Poor little mite.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by agnes
I know my link is not about the MMR jab, but BCG jab, but look at this article. www.chinasmack.com... It does make you wonder. If I had children, I would not let my kids have any of these injections. When I was young I caught everything, chicken pox, measles, mumps, whooping cough, I got over them. I am no doctor, but it is only the small few weakly/weak immune system prone kids, who maybe have serious consequences from catching any of these diseases.

Poor little mite.

Yes what you say is true - I had Measles Whooping Cough Chicken Pox with no detrimental affects.
However my youngest brother had MMR and had seizures leading to Autism - it is more common than the authority's are willing to accept because the Government would face an onslaught of legal cases for compensation

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
They don't have ground to stand on. It's true.

Then again, this kind of attack doesn't surprise me, coming from a country where you have to acquire a license just to watch TV

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

What medical advances are better at detecting autism?

Oh thats right, there havent been any. All we have to detect autism is this...

Presently, we don’t have a medical test that can diagnose autism. Instead, specially trained physicians and psychologists administer autism-specific behavioral evaluations.
edit on 8-8-2012 by winnar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Both of my cousins children are autistic, and both had the MMR jab, make of it what you will, but????

Surely giving an infant, baby, these doses of germs, in these injections, well some kids immune systems are not fully strong enough to fight off viruses/germs etc at such a young age. So their little bodies are being overdosed with toxins and their bodies shortcircuit, if you will, from them. That is just my theory anyway.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by agnes
Both of my cousins children are autistic, and both had the MMR jab, make of it what you will, but????

Surely giving an infant, baby, these doses of germs, in these injections, well some kids immune systems are not fully strong enough to fight off viruses/germs etc at such a young age. So their little bodies are being overdosed with toxins and their bodies shortcircuit, if you will, from them. That is just my theory anyway.

It is not just your theory that MMR can cause Autism and does many agree with you.
The ingredients in these vaccines are highly dangerous to infants and grown ups alike
Mercury in them destroys brain cell and nerves on contact
There has been a big cover up and chastising of any who speak against this Frankenstein Science instigated by Eugenicists at worst and those who put profit above real health

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Is living with Autism enough research for you...?

So the advancements in detection of the many types of autism is in no way linked to the increase of autism that is being reported coupled with awareness has nothing to do with it.

Just wow.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join