It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC: Website warned over MMR claims

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The Internet is changing, Big Pharma knows that the truth about vaccines is currently going viral (accidental pun) online. If we fast-forward 5 years from now, will we have any kind of freedom of speech with regards to health information? Perhaps we'll only be allowed to quote the 'conclusions' of Big Pharma's fake (checkbook) studies.

Right now on the front page of the BBC is an article titled

Website warned over MMR claims

this makes me wonder for how long ATS will be allowed to host alternative health and antivax discussions without being sued. What a crazy world we live in.

Website warned over MMR claims
www.bbc.co.uk...

"A website offering parents advice on vaccines has been ordered to remove information about the MMR jab after claiming it could be linked to autism.

Babyjabs.co.uk said the three-in-one jab may be causing "up to 10%" of autism in children in the UK."
edit on 8-8-2012 by drbatstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Id thought they had scientifically linked the autism to vaccines.....???
Somebody has, maybe just not in Britain....?
How can they deny it?
I begin to believe that the PTB really want to destroy civiisation totally, and replace it with their version of hell.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Italian court reignites MMR vaccine debate after award over child with autism

Italian Court Rules MMR Vaccine Caused Autism: Why is this story blacked out of the US Media?

www.laleva.org...

Who cares what the Government or Big Pharma says they are all wicked liars
The Truth will out

EDIT TO ADD - I originally found this story in the UKs Independent paper but since it has been taken down or so it seems
Dirty Pharma no doubt bullying again to hide their evil ways

edit on 8-8-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
But its not false information. . . Oh wait, I now understand why the website couldnt have that information on there.

"strongly rejected" by government and the medical establishment.

O.k, all clear. babies get in line. . .

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
i'm horrified, and disgusted, that the site can be ordered to take that info off. what the hell is the world coming to when something that one country says is linked, is then denied by another country and people/websites offering well intentioned warnings are told to remove that information.

wrong wrong wrong. yet another indictment that this country really is the pits. are there any countries out there that take uk refugees happily? ones that realise that the majority of the uk is now so corrupt that most citizens with any modicum of principle will want to leave.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
i'm horrified, and disgusted, that the site can be ordered to take that info off. what the hell is the world coming to when something that one country says is linked, is then denied by another country and people/websites offering well intentioned warnings are told to remove that information.

wrong wrong wrong. yet another indictment that this country really is the pits. are there any countries out there that take uk refugees happily? ones that realise that the majority of the uk is now so corrupt that most citizens with any modicum of principle will want to leave.

I am in UK and have no intentions of leaving - this is my country and I want it back from the petty tyrants
Yes this corruption is Global
Governments do not represent the people
Governments are the servants of the people but act as tyrants - well it is time to slap the tyrants down

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
According to the same story on the Telegraph, one person complained to get this ruling.

Just one.

Wonder who they work for?

edit on 8-8-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Still, many many more children died of those diseases back then than nowadays are even only considered as an autist victim of vaccination.

My children are vaccinated. I stand to this decision wholeheartedly and with pure mind. It was and is for the best of my children.

If your children aren't, you are depending on the herds protection, as it is called - enough vaccinated children and measles can't spread. But your children weren't in any danger so I could say that you "chickened out" and let other people take the risks. Think about that, for a change.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Yes it is about personal choice but informed personal choice
MMR can cause Autism - the choice is yours

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Reply to post by ChaoticOrder

This is some great info. Thank you for posting this.
2nd line

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
So the bigger question is, If you take away the vaccines and all medical advancements due to the research in to vaccines from about 60 years ago how would the world look to day.

Be honest...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2024
So the bigger question is, If you take away the vaccines and all medical advancements due to the research in to vaccines from about 60 years ago how would the world look to day.

Be honest...

Honestly?

Less people, arguably better air, possibly less growing biofuels more growing food, and maybe a stronger species of humans given that the weak and infirm fall by the wayside.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2024

Be honest...

Who says vaccines are a medical advancement
You think Monsanto is an advancement in food production

60 years ago Autism was very rare - now it is an epidemic

Many virus's are produced in Labs and weaponised against people on purpose

The food and water chain has been polluted with Lab made poisons on purpose

But believe what your told by those who hold power over you if you wish

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

I tend to agree with your line of thought there khimbar, For some time now i have been binning the baggage so to speak, Im feed up carring people who through there own laziness and being so thoughtless as to not prepare them selves mentaly and physicaly for there own future, Whatever the future brings is not going to be easy, Things are getting really tight around here in the UK and its a case off "look after number one" and family off course.

Apolz OP, Vaccines on the whole do work though, you cannot disagree with that but on the whole the Family Doctor will give the best advise Do trust them, (Doctors) There worth there weight in gold up:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
yeah one directions sure but
my opinion, With a small population due to aggressive diseases, it would not take long to regress back to hunter and gathers.

and that in it self is not a bad thing imo.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

With respect - Doctors are individuals - some are well intentioned and honorable some are career orientated drug pushers.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Your Family practise Doctor is the most important person you will meet in your life artistpoet, Trust them litterly with your life and emotions they know how to sort out the "wheat from the chaff".

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Notice how the Advertising authority is involved in this? Unless that site is selling something and making a false claim about their product, they cannot be sued or asked to take down that information.

This is another move to encroach on freedom of opinion and expression on the internet, by using one recognized name and expanding their reach.

The government really is clutching at straws to silence people if they're going to use an agency like this, and I fully expect to see an agency created who's sole intention is to silence any opinion on the internet that the government happens to disagree with.

This is just another softening blow, designed to solve two problems... first, they silence the site in question, then they expand their reach to cover anything the government doesn't like and create an agency to do it, having broken through on a test case and seeing no fight back.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope
Still, many many more children died of those diseases back then than nowadays are even only considered as an autist victim of vaccination.

My children are vaccinated. I stand to this decision wholeheartedly and with pure mind. It was and is for the best of my children.

If your children aren't, you are depending on the herds protection, as it is called - enough vaccinated children and measles can't spread. But your children weren't in any danger so I could say that you "chickened out" and let other people take the risks. Think about that, for a change.

This site shows the declination rate for Smallpox starting from before the vaccine was introduced, funny how some who spout about how effective the vaccine was and use the graph displayed but only from the sixties. If you take the graph back to the start of the century oohh looky what we have www.whale.to...

I haven't vaccinated my child at all, funny he has 100% attendance at school, is very rarely ill, and never enough to be off school, unlike almost every other child in his class, mostly vaccinated. I'll take my familys chance on getting infected with diseases the correct way, ie from ingesting food or breathing in and let the bodies own immune response kick in the way it's supposed to, not bypassing the bodies natural defences and straight into the blood stream

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join