It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran vs. USA in one picture

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
My favourite Manic Street Preachers Lyrics:

IFWHITEAMERICATOLDTHETRUTHFORONEDAYITSWORLDWOULDFALLAPART

Images of perfection, suntan and napalm
Grenada - Haiti - Poland - Nicaragua
Who shall we choose for our morality
I'm thinking right now of Hollywood tragedy

Big mac: smack: phoenix r: please smile y'all
Cuba, Mexico can't cauterize our discipline
Your idols speak so much of the abyss
Yet your morals only run as deep as the surface

Cool - groovy - morning - fine
(If white)
Tipper Gore was a friend of mine
(America)
I love a free country
(told the truth)
The stars and stripes and an apple for mommy
(for one day)

Conservative say: there ain't no black in the union jack
Democrat say: there ain't enough white in the stars and stripes

Compton - Harlem - a pimp fked a priest
The white man has just found a new moral saviour
Vital stats - how white was their skin
Unimportant - just another inner-city drive-by thing

Morning - fine - serve your first coffee of the day
Real privilege, it will take your problems all away
Number one - the best - no excuse from me
I am here to serve the moral majority

Cool - groovy - morning - fine
(If white)
Tipper Gore was a friend of mine
(America)
I love a free country
(told the truth)
The stars and stripes and an apple for mommy
(for one day)

Zapruder the first to masturbate
The world's first taste of crucified grace
And we say: there's not enough black in the union jack
And we say: there's too much white in the stars and stripes

Fk the Brady bill
Fk the Brady bill
If God made man they say
Sam Colt made him equal

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Every time you see a weapon in someones hands, in the middle east or Africa etc, it is an AK47.
Saddam had Russian tanks.
Assad has Russian arms for his entire military.

Go blow smoke up someone elses a$$.

Ahh, dissembling as usual. At least you're consistent.

You know well and good that even though you can provide some examples to the contrary, the point still stands - we arm (and train) the world, and have at multiple times directly armed and trained those we later condemned and invaded with chemical weapons and worse (as well as those who just commit atrocities we don't really seem too concerned about)...some famous examples being Operation Fast & Furious, the Iran-Contra Affair, the arming of both Iran and Iraq against each other in the 80s, arming Al Qaeda against the Soviets in Afghanistan, the IMET program, our indirect contributions to the Guatemalan genocide, and so on.

To assume that the government itself, let alone arms manufacturers, US-based contractors, and others who likely have even less restraint, have stopped at this point - or that we won't end up fighting/condemning/invading some of those we now consider our "allies" and are arming/training at some point in the next few decades - is a willing delusion or blatant falsity.

So I'll keep my smoke right where it's at, thanks. You can act like what I've said isn't true, but the only people buying that are those who simply don't like the moral debt we bear for it.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Thanks that's interesting.

They remind me of Mossad. I guess the Israelis and Iranians have more in common than they'd like.

Seriously though that's interesting.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by neo96

Guess you missed the point of IRan wagin war in those countries but hey don't let truth get in the way of dogma

Well no actually because you haven't provided any point even though I've asked you to elaborate.

Where is the proof of who "killed Iranian" scientists?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
For all you American haters. If America is so horrible then could you please tell that to the thousands upon thousands of illegal immigrants that are comming over here in boat loads. Also if your country is just so picture perfect you think you could house a few hundred thousand of our illegals please.
No I dont like the constant warring here in America but don't blame Americans blame all the top elite industries that want an profit from these wars. The same people that run America also runs your country as well.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
America is not the problem , the people is the problem.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Since we are talking about Iran here is one more section 209 evin prison that makes club gitmo look like a 5 star resort.

Real torture but never seem to hear too much about it from those who also just love to hate America.

While we are at it how about the slaughter of the Bahai's.

That wonderful angel Iran.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Where is the proof of who "killed Iranian" scientists?

Where is the proof of the alleged assassination attempt on the Saudi and Israeli ambassadors?

Where is the proof that Iran has waged war against Venezeula or any of the countries? (Which I'm still waiting on by the way).

Why are you asking me for proof when you're not providing any for the things you've claimed?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Dr. Ahmadinejad Fox News Interview

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Seems I am late to the party seems the op left out quite a bit like:

Assassination attempts of the Saudi and Isreali ambassdors
Syria
Iraq
Afghanistan
Lebannon
Somalia
Venzeula
operation praying mantis.

The the largest most feared government agency is the world Iranian vevak.

The op also left out most of those actions those people came running to the US to save them and to reitterate a point that was already made.

there has not been a conflict in the last 60 years where there hasn't been Russian weapons behind it.

Those Israelis are always in an illusion that some one is oppressing or trying to kill them.

+ You are filled with much lies your government makes about Iran to back up your bigoted patriotism.

+ That bigotry is the thing that makes you close your eyes on the mistakes and oppression of your govt.

No bigoted person can be cured from outside.

Keep up to your bigotry until the day you die.

ETA , we all die one day you know.
edit on 8-8-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

So wait..AMERICA "attacked" Kuwait?

Who made that list? Give him a history book please...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914
Being Coy?

You're assertion that the US has not allowed drugs to be smuggled into the USA.
Thats a naive statement, one that speaks to a mindset that refuses to acknowledge the CIAs culpibility in this matter.
You cant be serious, this alone blows youre credibility in terms of knowledge of world events.

I should have known that all roads on ATS always lead to everthing being a CIA plot. Are you so naive as to think Mexican drug cartels really need the help of the CIA to bring drugs into the country?

The whole reason for this thread was to show there's a heck of a lot of information the OP is deliberately glossing over to spin his "the US is a warmonger and Iran is the land of milk and honey" propaganda, like North Korea invading South Korea, past militant actions from Iran, and this whole "Irish Americans are funnelling money to the IRA because of what the British did to their ancestors" bit. Rant about the big, bad CIA all you please, but it still doesn't refute the point.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Those Israelis are always in an illusion that some one is oppressing or trying to kill them.

Those Iranian are always in an illusion that some one is oppressing or trying to kill them.

What about those bigots eh?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
reply to post by MrWendal

When I wrote THEY started it first. They is plural. I was sarcastically referring to the list on the right side of the OP picture.

edit on (8/8/1212 by shells4u because: error 405 (clarify)

Ok, than can you please list how they started it?

I am 40 years old. I read a lot. No where have I ever seen a story where Brazil picked a fight with the United States. Nor did China, Syria, Iran, Korea, Tibet, Guatemala, Indonesia, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Peru, Greece etc etc etc.

Did they secretly invade the US and no one hear about it? Just how exactly did they "start it"?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by mideast

Those Iranian are always in an illusion that some one is oppressing or trying to kill them.

What about those bigots eh?

There are many bigoted people in Iran , just like USA.

ATS is not a place some one can hide bigotry.

+ suppose that all 8 years of help to Saddam to rage war against IRan , giving him the WMD's are lies.

Iran is not like Israel.

Israel is a country which those supposedly oppressed people occupied. Iran is a sovereign country which is not planning to invade or occupy lands of other people.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Right and the missile delivery systems and chem bio gear was all Russian made guess that makes Russia bigots

The bloody slaughter of the Bahai's and the funding and training of Hamas and Hezbollah that are in all parts of the globe say otherwise.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Thanks for the link.

There you've provided one link about Venezuela, but I suppose that's all I'll get from you.

They are in Venezuela because they are allies not (as you claim) because they are waging war on or attacking Venezuela.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Someone is....the United States and Israel.

A lot of Iranian scientists got murdered recently.

Those countries keep openly threatening military action too.

If someone was doing that to me I'd think someone was out to get me too.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
Im confused or maybe its my bedtime...what is your main point that you are trying to say? Are you saying that you think that the United States of America is a warmonger?

Do not be confused little child, summer vacation is almost over for you. You will probably learn this in 10th or 11th grade, until then, drink allot of milk, listen to your parents, and do not talk to strangers.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join