It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran vs. USA in one picture

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
But...but...mars landing and freedom fries and "greatest nation under god's green earth"TM.

Painfully sobering.

Thank you for your post.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Yup, this just about sums it up, who the warmongers really are.

Any questions?

Yeah, why are you limiting the list to "since world war II"? Why don't you include Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan on the list?

We both know why that is; The crimes that Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan perpetuated are so great that there's no way you can recycle that into your "we're warmongers" propaganda. In the meantime, the issues that put these other countries on this list (the ethnic cleansing in Serbia, the yoke of the Soviet Union on Poland, warlords deliberately starving people in Somalia, Iraq annexing Kuwait, the massacre of civilians at Hue, etc) don't have the same publicity that Auschwitz and the Rape of Nanking do so you're more than happy to sweep all that under the rug for your own rants.

Make all the excuses you want to and be the ultimate American apologist, but the fact of the matter is...just look above.

Excuse making has nothing to do with it; the fact of the matter is that you're mindlessly posting some sexy sounding propaganda you came across without any critical analysis. WTF is Korea doing on that list? That really needs to be NORTH Korea...but we both know that's counterproductive for you because they're right up there with Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan. Granted, there are a lot of questionable things the US has done (I.E. an unprovoked invasion of Iraq over nonexistant WMD and even Kennedy admitted the Bay of Pigs was an atrocious mistake)...but sheesh, stick with the dirty laundry that really belongs to us. Inventing all this baloney only makes you look like some sourerd internet ranter with little credibility.

Before you start responding with your predictable "I'm an American apologist" excuse making, I want to know- why do you consider the UN rescuing South Korea from North Korean invasion and conquest "warmongoring"? Do you really think South Korea is angry multinational forces came in to help rescue it?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
reply to post by TrueAmerican

This is self explanatory:-

en.wikipedia.org...

Yeah...OK, no. I don't think it is, seeing as how the US also carries out state-sponsored terror and works with "terror groups" worldwide (Al Qaeda previously, the MEK, Taliban, et al.) to achieve their own goals as convenient - including multiple (some attempted and some successful) overthrows of democratically-elected governments and others.

Will I say Iran and others are all innocent and good? By no means - but fair being fair, most of the matter lies with their government (as usual), and remember, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. It's always good to consider motivations.

Now, if you want something self-explanatory, let's take a look at numbers of civilians and non-combatants killed as a result of either direct or indirect actions by both parties over the last 30 years. I'll wait while you get that together, as it's a much better barometer of what we're dealing with, in my opinion, as well as aid for understanding the "terrorist" activities of the involved groups.
edit on 8/8/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Many Countries listed were invaded or had limited Military action taken upon them by the U.S.

Many of the countries listed such as POLAND and GRENADA, KUWAIT, BOSNIA....ETC...were a response by the U.S. to destroy an already invading Army or just a plain LIE!

POLAND!?!? Are you KIDDING ME!? POLAND hates the Russians to such an extent that they were extremely distressed that the U.S. decided not to base ABM's on Polish soil. POLAND was the FIRST country to have the BALLS to break free of the Soviet Unions stranglehold.

It was only after the U.S. secretly told Poland that the reason we were not placing ABM's on ground sites was that we had between the time of the original planning of these bases and when we were to break ground...that 3 MAJOR and WORLD CHANGING NEW TECH. had been developed and that the U.S. would COVER POLAND under it's newly designed Missile Shield.

The first breakthrough was in Long Burn High Powered Solid Rocket Fuel along with a Super Computer Guidance System that turned a standard SM-3 Missile into a Super Accurate Long Range ABM as well as Satellite Killer. The second was the Free Electron Laser which a few are currently operational as well as being Nuclear Powered will be installed on every USN. Carrier and Aegis Cruiser. The Third was the MEB or Microwave Emitting Beam which has a multitude of uses.

POLAND? HA! If you said they had been invaded by the U.S. they would say...THANK GOD!
Split Infinity

you must be missing the point he has made here , so take the time and look at the pic again ! and you will see ! ill give you a hint "where are Iran's bombs ?"

Iran's bombs are in the hands of Hezbollah and other terrorists who continually attack Israel. Iran's bombs were in Iraq blowing up stuff. Iran's bombs are in Syria aiding Assad.

That propaganda is below kindergarden, pre pre school where Iran makes videos of mickey mouse blowing stuff up.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by binkman
Such a shame that England isn't on that list. England had to suffer 40 years of coordinated IRA bombings funded largely by US citizens and banks.

US Americans = friend to none, enemy to all.

Ooooh, naughty naughty! It wasn't "US citizens and banks" that funded the IRA; it was Irish Americans, and that's because they're decendents of the huge numbers of immigrants who were forced to leave Ireland during the time that England was raping it like a ten dollar whore. Victims of ethnic cleansing are usually experts at holding a grudge.

Did you people ever bother to stay awake during history class?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I think you need to learn a little something about the history of Islam, and the role of slavery in it.

I think you need to learn a litttle something about the history of Christianity and the role of slavery in it, slavery was also a building block of the American empire.

You can now thank me for assisting you in your quest of denying ignorance...

You're welcome

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

I'm curious, TTP - is there anywhere our own weapons won't be found, provided either directly or indirectly?

Is there anyone we haven't or won't sell them to? Didn't we provide them to both Iraq and Iran during their war? Didn't we provide Hussein the weapons we then used as an excuse to invade him?

We could probably do this all day - and again, you're not taking motive into account, as you also aren't indirect channels and so forth.

To ascribe some moral superiority to the US in light of all facts is simply ludicrous. We might not be the worst, but we're certainly also not the best, and hold no claim to any sort of moral high ground in these matters.

link   
With all this talk of war and saber rattling, I can't help but wonder...

Since the US administration has used the "reasoning" of pre-emptive strikes as a means of defense, what is to stop other countries from doing the same ?

If a country were to find it's self surrounded on all sides by other powers, and some of these powers talking about some millitary actions to "contain them", could a case be made for them to use the policy of pre-emptive strikes as a means of it's own defence.

Of course, this could be the primary reasons behind some of the war talk which we are hearing. Could it be some one wants to destablize a countries leadership to the point where they will initiate a war and allow their antagonists to claim to be the victims of this aggression ??

link   
ROFL, I could take half the countries off of the USA list, and Iran would still be sitting there with the big GOOSE EGG!

!

!

!

EDIT: Also, take note readers: Is this thread about Nazi Germany or Imperial Japan?

No. GoodOlNo.
edit on Wed Aug 8th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
They started it first so....uhhhhh...yeah!!! We ended it(period).

Please inform us of lesser intellect EXACTLY how Iran "started it"?

2nd verse same as the first.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Is there another list of countries whose asses we saved?

Good question, which countries have they saved???

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Iran's bombs are in the hands of Hezbollah and other terrorists who continually attack Israel. Iran's bombs were in Iraq blowing up stuff. Iran's bombs are in Syria aiding Assad.

US weapons were supplied to rebels in Nicaragua. US weapons were in the hands of Iraq when they invaded Iran and later Kuwait. US weapons are in the hands of Mexican drug cartels who are attacking on the US boarder. US weapons are in the hands of Al Qaeda who then used them against Libya and now Syria. So what exactly is your point?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by binkman
Such a shame that England isn't on that list. England had to suffer 40 years of coordinated IRA bombings funded largely by US citizens and banks.

US Americans = friend to none, enemy to all.

Ooooh, naughty naughty! It wasn't "US citizens and banks" that funded the IRA; it was Irish Americans, and that's because they're decendents of the huge numbers of immigrants who were forced to leave Ireland during the time that England was raping it like a ten dollar whore. Victims of ethnic cleansing are usually experts at holding a grudge.

Did you people ever bother to stay awake during history class?

It's sad because you actually believe what you just wrote.

It was US citizens and companies that funded the IRA, all allowed by the US Government.

Funny how you foreigners love to cry about what we did, especially you yanks. It's almost as if you forget what your country does on a daily basis to the world. It must be that Selective American Exception Triggered Amnesia you all suffer.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Yes we all know America is the big bad boogeyman....

Another thread where the op has a ant American agenda. Blah. Get over it. The US is not the only country whose government is into some devious #. Does that make it ok? No. But the op makes Iran out to be some kind of peaceful utopia. Give me a break. If op didn't have such an obvious agenda this thread would be halfway readable.

Oh and also stop hating. Your just mad the Us is top dog. Everybody hates the champ.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

You are forgetting all the Iran backed terrorist groups and acts.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

When I wrote THEY started it first. They is plural. I was sarcastically referring to the list on the right side of the OP picture.

edit on (8/8/1212 by shells4u because: error 405 (clarify)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

Hi macman - we've already addressed that here, and likely elsewhere.

Iran doesn't quite have a monopoly on the practice.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Through 4 pages I sense that this thread is going to turn into a "I hate USA" thread, also known as a Bash USA thread... It has the topic, a few questionable posts and now were just waiting for the REAL american haters to show up to get this party going....

My guess is that around page 10-12 of this thread it going to be shut down by the mods....

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Can't argue with a fellow Tool fan.

But, all parties do not have clean hands.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join