It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran vs. USA in one picture

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by binkman

I was not posting this to say we should do this...I was posting it because it is a FACT.

The U.S. would only do this if China started a WAR with us or attempted to invade Taiwan. This was a miscalculation on the part of the OLD COMMUNIST GUARD. But it was also...out of all the places that China could have invested...a smart way to make interest. The Chinese also considered it to be a safe investment.

China...as I have said before...is very practical and once they were both informed and invited to the U.S. as Chinese Military Leadership were allowed to watch U.S. Military Drills as well as taken to many bases as it was a smart move by our Military to show them what they would be up against if they were to continue their original plan of building a Large Blue Water Navy....after seeing U.S. Military Capabilities...they decided to scale back this navy in a large way as well as decide it was in their own best interest to become a Good Trading Partner with the U.S. as well as Help with the North Korean issue and as I have said...China does not talk about invading Taiwan anymore....this is because they know it will fail.

China is not close to being a match against U.S. Military Power and informing a possible adversary of what they would be risking...was a brilliant idea by U.S. Military Planners. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by binkman

I was not posting this to say we should do this...I was posting it because it is a FACT.

The U.S. would only do this if China started a WAR with us or attempted to invade Taiwan. This was a miscalculation on the part of the OLD COMMUNIST GUARD. But it was also...out of all the places that China could have invested...a smart way to make interest. The Chinese also considered it to be a safe investment.

China...as I have said before...is very practical and once they were both informed and invited to the U.S. as Chinese Military Leadership were allowed to watch U.S. Military Drills as well as taken to many bases as it was a smart move by our Military to show them what they would be up against if they were to continue their original plan of building a Large Blue Water Navy....after seeing U.S. Military Capabilities...they decided to scale back this navy in a large way as well as decide it was in their own best interest to become a Good Trading Partner with the U.S. as well as Help with the North Korean issue and as I have said...China does not talk about invading Taiwan anymore....this is because they know it will fail.

China is not close to being a match against U.S. Military Power and informing a possible adversary of what they would be risking...was a brilliant idea by U.S. Military Planners. Split Infinity

Then accept my apologies for misreading your comment

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
double post
edit on 10-8-2012 by binkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by binkman

No BIGGIE! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

No wonder you haven't got the time answering some simple basic questions.
You're too busy making a showcase of how hypocrisy looks like:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again, here are the questions in case you missed them (which I doubt)

still waiting

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by binkman

Proxy Forces is a nice fancy term, but I think cannon fodder is better. You were our cannon fodder, you should be honoured to have been our cannon fodder. It's better than the yanks treat you these days.

Cannon fodder - pretty much. That's what folks do when they're afraid to face the guns themselves - they find other folks who aren't. Don't look now - we are the ORIGINAL "Yanks"! That's why you got ran back across the pond - you could never figure out how things work here.

We don't promise anything. You'll do as we say, and that's that. We left you high and dry because giving you space would mean less of us could fit in. You were acceptable losses.

Incorrect. the promise was made, and reneged upon. That was when we figured out that you were incapable of keeping your word, and went off on our own. A man is only as good as his honor - and you have none.

Originally posted by nenothtu
Now, a Brit wants to be-bop along and point at us as their poster children for misdeeds of others?

he's not wearing that "who me?" innocent expression very well.

That's your opinion, thankfully the opinions of cannon fodder and their offspring are not usually regarded during conversation.

I dunno - we could put it to a vote as to whose word has more value... I'm game. Are you? We could even ask the Iranians, the Indians, the Pakistanis.... yeah, there are a whole lot of people we could ask about that!

edit on 2012/8/10 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar

I have a question, how many wars within the middle east has the 'west' been involved in before the creation of the state of Israel?

It really depends on who you define to be included in "the west", and how far back you want to go beyond 1948, but the general answer is dozens, going all the way back to the first destruction of Israel by Rome.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Here is my answer (again since you all obviously missed it) to whether or not Iran funds and supports other groups. I posted this response earlier in the thread.

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Ignorance is bliss.....

Many here can openly admit that not everything the US has done has been honorable, moral, ethical or right. Put your money where your mouth is and admit to something Iran has done [just one instance will suffice] that they have done dishonorable, immoral, unethical or wrong.

Then you'll have some real credibility in discussions such as this.

Until then.

Meh....

Ignorance is bliss indeed and you have the audacity to speak about "credibility"

Iran is no Saint and I have said that on many occasions but that does not justify the Western meddling in that country since 1953 and even before. Part of the reason Iran is so screwed up is due to Western meddling, can you blame them for being an Islamic theocracy?

Iran has many domestic problems, as all countries do, but for you to compare Iran as an aggressor in the same category as the US or Israel is absolutely laughable and dismisses any credibility you may have had.

Sure, Iran may help provide weapons to it's neighboring allies to help fight the illegal foreign invaders. That is not aggression, these are rightful actions considering that the aggressors are the ones who are stealing land via countless wars. Iran has every right to protect it's regional interests as they actually are a member of the region.

What reason does the US have to be meddling in the region? The answer is NONE other than their imperialist agenda that they are achieving with the help of media manipulation, corporate bankers who fund these wars while they rob the tax payers/regular citizens, and the American Exceptionalism that is so rampant in the real world and on forums such as these.

Let's not forget the Iraq/Iran war who some of you still try and blame on Iran, which was clearly started by Iraq and backed by the United states.

Iran is not the hell hole you make it out to be, even though it has it's problems I believe they have done well with all the adversity they have faced over the last 7 decades.

You want to speak about credibility but we must put things into context first, which you clearly are not ready to do.

I can careless what you think about my "credibility".
edit on 9-8-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

We all know that Iran supports Hezbollah who are a defensive force in the region. Primarily in Lebanon and Iran but it is also claimed they assist Hamas. This is no different than The US supporting Israel and Saudi Arabia. The Americans and Russians are the biggest arms dealers in the world so why can't Iran get in on the action?

Some of you may believe I was avoiding the question but before it can be answered it must be put into context. As me and GAOTU789 were discussing earlier we cannot aggree on what defines a terrorist organization. His definition came from the Department of Homeland Security who are part of the biggest terrorist organization in the world so obviously I cannot agree with his perceived definition of this label.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Okay CE, let me put it in very simple words:

A Hamas member walks into a bus packed with men, women and children in Jerusalem.
He shouts 'Allahoo Akbar' and detonate his explosives.
Clarification for you : He can clearly without a shadow of a doubt see these people are civilians.

By your definition, Is he a terrorist. Yes or NO ?
By your definition, do you consider the people who sent him terrorists. Yes or NO ?
By your definition, do you consider the countries funding him and his organization terrorists. Yes or No?

A reminder: go back to Slayer's post and read Ayatollah Khamenei's admittance.

Yes this is terrorism, do you have a specific proven example of a Hezbollah operative doing this?

Not to jump to assumptions but I believe you are refering to the Bulgarian incident, please correct me if I'm wrong. If you are refering to that incident it was not Hezbollah, a different group has claimed responsibility.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
what you except from future if amerika destroyed by chine or rusia or both whatever.
same sh.t will be happen.
just another version of dictotorship will start for world.

every person in this world needs more educated and more humanist.
edit on 8/10/12 by aytacaksel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789

I have an offer for you Corruption Exposed.

We will be talking about this subject on Saturdays ATS LIVE show and I am offering an open invitation to call the show and discuss this issue with us live on the air. We will call you either through land line, cell phone or Skype at no cost to you.

Do you accept?

I do not know if I can accept this offer as I may have company on Saturday night. Please U2U me the details when ATS Live is on and I will forward you my Skype information as I do not comfortable sharing my phone numbers.

As I previously said I would like to discuss this issue and am also curious as to how ATS Live works since I have never actually listened to an episode.

I may only be able to access ATS periodically from my mobile phone on Saturday and it will be rude to my guests if I spend the night on ATS while they are visiting, but these plans are not solid. Perhaps it can be done another week, maybe even this week but at this point it all depends.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

english.farsnews.com...

"Wherever Iran interferes, it announces it in a very straightforward manner. For instance, we interfered in confrontations against Israel, which resulted in the (Lebanese) victory in the 33-day war and (Palestinians' victory in) the 22-day (Gaza) war," Ayatollah Khamenei said, addressing millions of Friday Prayers worshippers on Tehran University Campus today.

The Lebanon and Gaza "wars" if you want to call them that were vicious and barbaric attacks on Israel's behalf, if you are going to use this example as proof of Hezbollah being terrorists I cannot accept these incidents. Hezbollah has every right to defend Lebanon and Gaza from the Zionist invasions.

Hezbollah doesn't use white phosphorus or cluster bombs, and it's the Israelis who use human shields, not Hezbollah.

ETA: It was primarily Hamas in the Gaza conflict, not Hamas. Hezbollah may have provided some support to the elected government of Gaza but that would not constitute as terrorism as Israel were the aggressors.
edit on 10-8-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Can you provide sources that say Iran doesn't support terrorist organizations around the world?

I can provide sources that Iran provides assistance to it's regional allies, which is has every right to do. As for around the world, that is just hogwash. It's the United States who funds terrorist organizations around the world, not Iran.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

While I certainly do not defend unjust actions and made up wars, let's be honest about the world wide manipulations of all countries governments by the parasitical "royal" bloodlines that use war to create debt. Do the American people benefit as a whole from these wars? No, they don't. The military industrial complex, the banks, and the politicians benefit financially, but the average American is just trying to be left alone, work, and raise their families. Even when we do rise up vocally and state what we do not want, the politicians in Washington ignore us and pass whatever legislation they want to pass. As for America being a war monger, no, America is the arm used by the parasites to move the pawns and chess pieces around the board in the guise of some U.N. sanction or promoting democracy.

Now, let's look at Iran. The parasites have used America's influence to muck around in their internal policies. The Iranian people have let them do it. Just as the American people do not feel much power individually to make change so do the Iranians feel the same about changing their situations. Iran has sponsored "terrorist" groups that have attacked others around the world. Of course they have their excuses all lined up just as the Americans do. It's not as simple as saying, "America is the aggressor". The fact is we have people who are American in positions of power who don't give a darn about America. They care about power, and the same is true for Russia, England, Switzerland, Germany, Norway, you name it, they are all over the place. It takes really studying these parasite blood lines to understand who their families really are to see it's all about consolidating power and controlling energy, food, and keeping the people so busy trying to survive that few have time or desire to think past the basics in life and just relax and enjoy a few hours of "down time".

Hating America is what the parasites want the rest of the world to do, and they now have kicked their agenda into high gear to make American's hate America. We don't have capitalism here. We have Corporatism, Fascism, Oligarchy and not free capitalism. We are over regulated, under paid, over taxed, and as more and more feel helpless they are becoming dependent upon their slave masters to feed them, house them, protect them, and give them some meager entertainment. Fear not, the spirit still has embers smoldering in the hearts of many in America and the parasites are depending on that too, to watch a "revolution" take place. They frankly can't believe we have not risen up yet. Until we do, they will continue to push their agenda of control, manipulation of right vs. left thinking, divide and conquer through a hundred small cuts keeping us busy fighting over scraps all the while they rob us blind! They have a double set of books which is available to read, but if American's don't know these books (CAFR / Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports) then they can't see the lies.

America is a tool of the parasites. Iran is a tool, England is a tool, etc etc etc.. I have lived or visited at some length every continent on this planet except Antarctica. People want the same thing everywhere, and that is to provide for their family, watch their children prosper and to live in peace. It is the parasites who want the wars and suffering. It's not about money, but consolidating power. We are entering the time of Chaos. They cannot finish their great plan without complete chaos, and then they can rebuild, but they must not be seen as the cause. So, they create this division within and between us. Once we are so miserable with the wars, we will demand peace. They have a system of peace, and yet right now we won't accept their idea of what that is. It means total control of us. It's a new zoo that makes you feel free, but you are very controlled. They need to get ride of millions to have that control / a manageable population serving them.

Keep playing this game with blame and you are doing exactly what they knew you would do, and run right over that cliff into their safe and happy prison I mean savannah. Better yet, stop complying, love one another and spend time helping someone you see in need without care of their color, race, sex, religion, or beliefs. I don't think man can do it collectively, and it's a spiritual war. Things are going to get very interesting quickly, and I eagerly am watching and doing what I can to be the change I want to see.

Much love and grace to all who read here. I have a blog if you want to read my stuff. I welcome you to visit. I love ATS, and think many here are very enlightened and appreciate your sharing. If you have a blog, please message me.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
This whole thread is a "piss on America" fest. Lets call it for what it is.

Anti-Americanism is alive and well, on ATS.

Kudos, for having the freedom to expound your ideals, and agendas, ladies..................

Well, the most proper place to piss is the toilet right?

No agenda here, just stating some facts and expressing some logical opinions.

Later big momma...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by toolgal462
Forgive me if you told us already but are you from Iran? I wanted to make it known that I do not hate the Iranian people but I have real trouble with your tyrannical leadership.
I have seen youtube videos of executions of women in Iran for the crime of adultery. These things go on in many Islamic countries, Tell me if I'm wrong.

if you see the execution it means the execution is in public. execution in public is rare. let me explain that honestly to you. your questions are my questions too.
Is there the capital punishment (execution) or even stoning for sexual crimes in this religion, yes there is. like other religions. the same that this capital punishment is for any other crimes for example armed robbery but it is just the ultimate punishment not the strict punishment.
how can an adultry lead to stoning !
if wife or husband complains to court and the crime takes place in public so that at least two reliable men and two reliable women see the exact crime (excuse me I mean the intercourse!) and all of them goes to court as a witness about that ! so execution or stoning for adultry is approximately impossible. the same is for gay sex. no one does that in the middle of streets !!!
as I said I have heard many such cases but they ended with divorce and fining not stoning or execution.
and about fornication still if there are exact witnessess there is a whipping for him.
and there is a whipping punishment for masturbation in public. but which wise man jerks in front of others in the streets ! there is a whipping punishment for drinking in public. but no one does these in public. moreover again whipping is the ultimate punishment not the strict punishment.
there is no diiference between men and women in these capital punishments.
execution is the usual punishment of rape. unless the raper be a woman !
you should know that these hard punishments are for public crimes that are accompanied by scandal and they are rare (unless about rape). so that such crimes be in the private life of people not in the middle of society.
I took a look at youtube by searching "stoning in Iran" I found some videos.
www.youtube.com... this video is quoting from Mujahedin(Jihadists groups)(MKO) a terrorist group so it is not reliable.
www.youtube.com... in this video you can see many fake pictures and some of them are afghans or maybe talibanists, radicals I do not know. no one (we do not) regard what they are doing as Islam. the same as executions in Saudi Arabia.
www.youtube.com... but this video is the first real stoning I have seen in Iran, however it is old. it is a military court and the two men are married seargents charged of kidnapping with gun a woman and group rape (still not a simple adultry). however one can not say that this kind of execution was contrary to law at that time but this law is changed now to prevent such kind of execution. because:
from John's gospel"""8:1but Jesus went unto the mount of Olives. 8:2And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them. 8:3And the scribes and the Pharisees bring a woman taken in adultery; and having set her in the midst, 8:4they say unto him, Teacher, this woman hath been taken in adultery, in the very act. 8:5Now in the law Moses commanded us to stone such: what then sayest thou of her? 8:6And this they said, trying him, that they might have whereof to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground. 8:7But when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. 8:8And again he stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground. 8:9And they, when they heard it, went out one by one, beginning from the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman, where she was, in the midst. 8:10And Jesus lifted up himself, and said unto her, Woman, where are they? did no man condemn thee? 8:11And she said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said, Neither do I condemn thee: go thy way; from henceforth sin no more"""
and about Sakineh a woman that you can see many videos about her in youtube. that was convicted to be executed and stoned ! many people and lawmakers complained about the sentence of that Judge about stoning because that was contrary to law (because the law has changed) so the sentence revised but she got executed because of murdering her husband.
execution is not the manner of monotheistic religions including Islam but mercy is the base.
however it is better that no one does a rape especially married ones !
and you mentioned the leadership in Iran it is different from judiciary system, it is not an executive part.

edit on 10-8-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by NullVoid

As far as the part you posted about the Money we owe China...this is a Problem for China not the U.S. What could China do if the U.S. were to stop making payments? NOTHING! If we did this as well as refused any Chinese shipments into the U.S....China's economy would collapse within a WEEK!

Never lend money to someone that you have no ability to force payment. Split Infinity

Yeah China now is stressed because they are the one that funding USA growth and military modernisation but yet USA poking around Asia Pacific, ironic isnt it ? Supplying money to your "trade partner" so he can park his car in your lawn. They being collapse (within a WEEK) is utter preposterous claim, too bold and baseless.

Things is changing, USA is no longer China pet. I dont know how the debt will be dealt but clearly China lose interest in US. Add the USA movement in Iran and Asia Pacific and it WILL get irritating to China.

All in all, I see USA losing economic growth and military spending might affected, which will lead to - no war campaign. The europe will be bought and might lukewarm support if war break.

It may only be a coincidence, but China’s diversification of its foreign reserves, which began in earnest after the US downgrade in August 2011, has accelerated in recent months following the announcement of the US pivot to Asia and the issuance of the Pentagon’s Strategic Guidance clearly aimed at keeping Beijing in check.

I'll stop here I guess, diverted from OP topic

edit on 10-8-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
If this thread has taught us anything, it's that when Iran looks in the mirror, it sees the Middle East version of the United States.

There is the same political motivation, manipulation, Machievellian dictates.

Maybe Iran and the United States are more alike than anyone thinks.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I think this post is your answer too.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Yes this is terrorism, do you have a specific proven example of a Hezbollah operative doing this?

en.wikipedia.org...

Have a look. Hamas claim responsibility for literally dozens of these attacks. Open your eyes, this is not a one-sided conflict.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join