It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran vs. USA in one picture

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Many Countries listed were invaded or had limited Military action taken upon them by the U.S.

Many of the countries listed such as POLAND and GRENADA, KUWAIT, BOSNIA....ETC...were a response by the U.S. to destroy an already invading Army or just a plain LIE!

POLAND!?!? Are you KIDDING ME!? POLAND hates the Russians to such an extent that they were extremely distressed that the U.S. decided not to base ABM's on Polish soil. POLAND was the FIRST country to have the BALLS to break free of the Soviet Unions stranglehold.

It was only after the U.S. secretly told Poland that the reason we were not placing ABM's on ground sites was that we had between the time of the original planning of these bases and when we were to break ground...that 3 MAJOR and WORLD CHANGING NEW TECH. had been developed and that the U.S. would COVER POLAND under it's newly designed Missile Shield.

The first breakthrough was in Long Burn High Powered Solid Rocket Fuel along with a Super Computer Guidance System that turned a standard SM-3 Missile into a Super Accurate Long Range ABM as well as Satellite Killer. The second was the Free Electron Laser which a few are currently operational as well as being Nuclear Powered will be installed on every USN. Carrier and Aegis Cruiser. The Third was the MEB or Microwave Emitting Beam which has a multitude of uses.

POLAND? HA! If you said they had been invaded by the U.S. they would say...THANK GOD!
Split Infinity

you must be missing the point he has made here , so take the time and look at the pic again ! and you will see ! ill give you a hint "where are Iran's bombs ?"

Safely being stockpiled for the past 33 years at least

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Many Countries listed were invaded or had limited Military action taken upon them by the U.S.

Many of the countries listed such as POLAND and GRENADA, KUWAIT, BOSNIA....ETC...were a response by the U.S. to destroy an already invading Army or just a plain LIE!

POLAND!?!? Are you KIDDING ME!? POLAND hates the Russians to such an extent that they were extremely distressed that the U.S. decided not to base ABM's on Polish soil. POLAND was the FIRST country to have the BALLS to break free of the Soviet Unions stranglehold.

It was only after the U.S. secretly told Poland that the reason we were not placing ABM's on ground sites was that we had between the time of the original planning of these bases and when we were to break ground...that 3 MAJOR and WORLD CHANGING NEW TECH. had been developed and that the U.S. would COVER POLAND under it's newly designed Missile Shield.

The first breakthrough was in Long Burn High Powered Solid Rocket Fuel along with a Super Computer Guidance System that turned a standard SM-3 Missile into a Super Accurate Long Range ABM as well as Satellite Killer. The second was the Free Electron Laser which a few are currently operational as well as being Nuclear Powered will be installed on every USN. Carrier and Aegis Cruiser. The Third was the MEB or Microwave Emitting Beam which has a multitude of uses.

POLAND? HA! If you said they had been invaded by the U.S. they would say...THANK GOD!
Split Infinity

you must be missing the point he has made here , so take the time and look at the pic again ! and you will see ! ill give you a hint "where are Iran's bombs ?"

Safely being stockpiled for the past 33 years at least

hope this was you being sarcastic !?! oh who am i kidding ! one would be a fool to think that was a serious reply !! silly you

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
How about the Iranian involvement in Afghanistan?
The amount of times IED's have been detonated with their hallmarks is high.

How about Israel? Iran fund hezbollah and hamas.

Stop painting a rosey picture for this country. I seriously do not understand some peoples love for this so called civilization.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
Im confused or maybe its my bedtime...what is your main point that you are trying to say? Are you saying that you think that the United States of America is a warmonger?

That would be the very least you can pull from that picture i think.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Im proud that I live in a country that allowed me to raise two healthy productive children one of which is in Afghanastan USAF, We never had to go to bed hungry, and they both have a still receive very good educations, as a single parent I highly doubt I could have fared better in any other country. My home is warm, and safe, and my heart is full and happy.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LondonerBLV
How about the Iranian involvement in Afghanistan?
The amount of times IED's have been detonated with their hallmarks is high.

How about Israel? Iran fund hezbollah and hamas.

Stop painting a rosey picture for this country. I seriously do not understand some peoples love for this so called civilization.

oh let me "Quote" you since your "Quoting all your info from the MSM about the IED's HOGWASH!!!!!! , as far as the funding goes ! SO WHAT! lets talk about what Israel has funded , blah blah blah ! what about this painting now ?

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
America is no innocent game player, but to say Iran has not engaged in sabotage, attempts to overthrow governments, assassination, or fomenting trouble for other governments is seriously deluded!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Im proud that I live in a country that allowed me to raise two healthy productive children one of which is in Afghanastan USAF, We never had to go to bed hungry, and they both have a still receive very good educations, as a single parent I highly doubt I could have fared better in any other country. My home is warm, and safe, and my heart is full and happy.

Great ! cool story ! , as much as i would like yo pick it apart , i will not , now can you answer my question ? here it is again in case you missed it
"take the last 20 years of america and tell me what part your proud of ?"

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Funny... I guess the Persian Empire never happened then? We won't even mention Khomeni's infamous fatwah against a satirical book that resulted in bookstores being bombed around the world. Or Hezbollah. Deny ignorance, people.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Is there another list of countries whose asses we saved?

Yea- we are at war a lot- and I hate it. But it is not us that is constantly at war, its the entire planet.

We are top dogs who feel we have to get into other peoples buisness.

For better or worse, Im tired of it.

Let the world deal with itself for a while, bring our troops home- and have them defend our borders.

We need an American Prosperity Revolution in this country.

-and I didnt even have to say one bad word about Iran(eventhough they shouldnt be short of a few themselves).
Lets be real. Its war- of course they are going to want to defend themself, I would. So why lie about it?
Why beat around the bush and stop blaming one another to find some alternative action.
- Or we can just keep destroying each other.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaxnmarko
America is no innocent game player, but to say Iran has not engaged in sabotage, attempts to overthrow governments, assassination, or fomenting trouble for other governments is seriously deluded!

ah ! pointing the finger ! or trying to justify ? i would have gave you a star for this reply , if you would have provided some info or "proof" regarding your "seriously deludedness " claim

edit on 8-8-2012 by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

+47 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Then you should be appalled that your government, on behalf of economic expansion, and at your expense, is taking away the right for other people to also live in a country that allows them to raise their kids etc.

You know it's OK to not like everything your government does. It doesn't make you inconsiderate.

Your government doesn't need to be spreading their authority all over the planet in order for you to be warm and safe.

This is how Hitler was so blindly supported, and most other psychopaths in power.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Then you should be appalled that your government, on behalf of economic expansion, and at your expense, is taking away the right for other people to also live in a country that allows them to raise their kids etc.

You know it's OK to not like everything your government does. It doesn't make you inconsiderate.

Your government doesn't need to be spreading their authority all over the planet in order for you to be warm and safe.

This is how Hitler was so blindly supported, and most other psychopaths in power.

simply beautiful ! thanks for this reply

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Very well said thank you for your posting what I couldnt seem to put into words.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Beat me to it, and said it a lot better than I could have

I'm not even going to try, you hit the nail on the head.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Is there another list of countries whose asses we saved?

Yea- we are at war a lot- and I hate it. But it is not us that is constantly at war, its the entire planet.

We are top dogs who feel we have to get into other peoples buisness.

For better or worse, Im tired of it.

Let the world deal with itself for a while, bring our troops home- and have them defend our borders.

We need an American Prosperity Revolution in this country.

-and I didnt even have to say one bad word about Iran(eventhough they shouldnt be short of a few themselves).
Lets be real. Its war- of course they are going to want to defend themself, I would. So why lie about it?
Why beat around the bush and stop blaming one another to find some alternative action.
- Or we can just keep destroying each other.

The egotistical opinion. Yeah we've heard it all before, America is the world savior.

If it wasn't for America, and Britain, the Dutch, the French, the world wouldn't have needed saving. Just read a bit of history of their meddling in the Middle East, and third world countries. All in the name of economic expansion, globalization. No different from the days of the exploitation of Africa, starting with the Dutch East India Co. Where land and Humans were appropriated for use by capitalists. When globalization of the economy started.

After spreading Christianity by force on the "natives", they spread their culture of labour exploitation.

edit on 8/8/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

This is self explanatory:-

en.wikipedia.org...

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

I can see there is no middle ground with you.

America is a brand new country- you guys have been fighting wars a lot longer than we have.

Egotistical- Not in the slightest.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

as my country is always a target in that list ! but still I think USA government is enslaved. USA needs Kennedies what they do not tolerate! those that are hiding behind USA. the main problem is zhionism. the more it passes the more I see actions from USA that are not on behalf of USA. but on behalf of who are they !? Israel was made by UK and by the excuse of Germany genocide, so why should USA pay for it!?
to tell you the truth as in my country and other countries, always freemasonry was accompanied with UK colonialism ! those vivid freemasonry signs in the catholic USA, Are those the signs of some sort of colonialism !?
was UK idle while USA a young country was conquesting the apexes of success one by one!? I do not think so.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

After spreading Christianity by force on the "natives", they spread their culture of labour exploitation.

I think you need to learn a little something about the history of Islam, and the role of slavery in it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join