It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran vs. USA in one picture

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Lets be honest america

Iran's list awaiting

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Iran is full of terrorist, you wont be so happy when they migrate over here and blow s*** up..

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by iIuminaIi

You left out the Korean war.

But like much of that type of propaganda historical accuracy and context don't mean squat

edit on 8-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
..with all due respect I think the picture is very very out of context.

Yes, Iran hasnt sent a warplane into another country bombed it under the Iran flag, but its well known they DO Sponsor terrorism.

Now, thats not the be all and end all, because the USA has been doing the same thing say day dot.

Personally, I think if a nation has the scientific know how to use nuclear energy, then who are we to deny them that right.

Iran knows full well if they use it for any evil means, they will be vaporised.

The US/Israel doesnt care about Iran using it, infact they probably HOPE they do use it so they can usher in some massive regional change...

the reason the US and Israel dont want them to have it, is because once you have it you have a seat at the table with the big boys, and no one wants picked on, isolated and taunted Iran to have its time in the spot light.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

"Mere words" with no evidence, don't mean a squat to me homie

edit on 8-8-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Then why for 2 1/2-3 years was Iran misleading and/or keeping out the IAEA if all they want is Nuclear energy? why all this testing of nuclear warhead capable ballistic missiles if they have no real enemies and just want energy?

not to mention that the Inspector for Iran over the last few years was one IAEA Director General Mohamed ElBaradei who is reportedly from Iran himself... if that doesn't smell of conspiracy on a conspiracy sight...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by iIuminaIi
"Mere words" doesn't mean squat too homie

You're the one posting them

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Yep!

edit on 8-8-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

As I stated earlier.

I'll repost it nice and slow for you here...

The real threat is either ignorance of or being in denial of the fact that Iran has been very active "Covertly" in many countries and in many situations.

This is the problem with threads such as this. We have a poster who very deceitfully posts a picture leaving out all contributing factors and historical context about why the US has acted in many of those situations. He knows damn well why many of those took place but plays the ignorance game and tries to come off with the holier than thou moral high ground but it betrays his agenda.

Historical context is everything.

Deny that and you're doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past.

Ok if you say so.

You say there is a problem with this thread because of certain things the poster may have left out such as covert Iranian operations. Well the illustration even though it may not describe every single aspect from both sides you know damn well if we were to compile an honest list from both countries the US would still be in way in the lead. Heck the list even shows how the US has attacked Iran various times. Has Iran ever shot down any American airliners? Does Iran have the US surrounded by military bases?

I mean, lets put things in context here right?

The fact of the matter is that the US government part of the biggest terrorist organization in the world and it grinds your gears no matter which way you try and twist it.

You speak of context but if were to fully put things into context it would help disprove the point you are trying to make even more, even though you and your groupies are already doing a fine job of that

edit on 8-8-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: spelling

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoonyConservative
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Then why for 2 1/2-3 years was Iran misleading and/or keeping out the IAEA if all they want is Nuclear energy? why all this testing of nuclear warhead capable ballistic missiles if they have no real enemies and just want energy?

not to mention that the Inspector for Iran over the last few years was one IAEA Director General Mohamed ElBaradei who is reportedly from Iran himself... if that doesn't smell of conspiracy on a conspiracy sight...

I'll allow you your speculations since they are effectively contested by every intelligence and regulatory agency I've seen on record regarding this issue.

In fact, I'll even play along. Since the Israelis seem to be the ones with the alleged target on their backs, I think it's very telling that their intelligence experts (unless others have conflicted this opinion in the last few months since it was given) have opined that Iran is acting in a rational fashion, and if they DO want the bomb, they want it as a deterrent against US aggression - which I consider reasonable, seeing as North Korea got the bomb and we promptly started to ignore them (as compared to the constant sabre-rattling we were offering previously), and the fact that we have them ringed with our military bases and allies and have been tearing up the region for quite time now.

The fact that based on pretty much every single news report I've seen on this it's really only the politicians making a stink about the whole thing, while the intelligence experts tend to challenge their claims and differ with their opinions says quite a lot to me.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I missed the "honesty" in that picture

Desert storm kuwait came running to the us to come save them

www.globalsecurity.org...

same thing there cept it was Kosvo

en.wikipedia.org...

Same thing there cept it was somalia

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

This thread is a farce. I'm headed to the gym then for a beer.

PEACE

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

This thread is a farce. I'm headed to the gym then for a beer.

PEACE

No lemon chicken this time?

The truth hurts some times, a lot of the time if you're in denial.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
All I see in this thread is finger pointing and the belittling of each other.

This topic is a fine example of why humanity is screwed. Wether you're Iranian or American, both are right and neither are wrong. You know what that means? It means Shi+ goes boom!

Silly humans.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
All of this is relative to the perspective of ones paradigm. Hezbollah or Al-quaeda is seen as a terrorist group when you are an American or Israeli. The others see the US/Israel/British military as terrorist plain and simple.

Who is right?

In the end you can't weigh this with facts. You either BELIEVE the cause or you don't. Because tracing who is the biggest killer is impossible. Not with the fake ass history we possess to assess our past.So the one who spilled less blood is clean? Personally, I believe neither because I understand that prescribing to these types of debates are only a dividing and conquering tactic. This debate will never bring everyone closer. This debate is not made to band us together. Some will band but only in opposition of someone else.

I am human, I bleed red just like the pig, grease eating callous white/black cowboy american and the black bearded towel head flying carpet taxi driver Muslim and the such. I am human and I need food/shelter/work/friends and family just like EVERYBODY in the world. Am I more deserving than the next? This debate is moot on the account that the facts do not fully represent the real events that occurred in any of our pasts. Is this clear enough?

Divide and conquer is still in full swing even with a bunch of smartass' with keyboards. Who really loves war? Do you? I don't PERIOD! *spits on the ground like a pissed off italian would* ps.: I am not Italian.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Chinese text removed

Mere words...
You'll figure it out

edit on 8-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Now , thats childish

Is that really YOU slayer?

I'm a fan of yours , i'm waiting for the ark of the covenant

edit on 8/8/12 by masqua because: quote edit

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

Agreed!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

OK I'll toss you this.....