It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran vs. USA in one picture

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+184 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Yup, this just about sums it up, who the warmongers really are.

Any questions?

A picture is worth a thousand words.

And Iran is being demonized cause they are desperately fighting for their rights to nuclear energy, when those very provisions are in the NPT, and to which they have 99% complied?

:shk:

The Iran-Iraq war has always been mislabeled, because:

The war began when Iraq invaded Iran, launching a simultaneous invasion by air and land into Iranian territory on 22 September 1980 following a long history of border disputes, and fears of Shia Islam insurgency among Iraq's long-suppressed Shia majority influenced by the Iranian Revolution. Iraq was also aiming to replace Iran as the dominant Persian Gulf state.

en.wikipedia.org...

So it really should be called the Iraq->Iran war!
More propagandizing!

Make all the excuses you want to and be the ultimate American apologist, but the fact of the matter is...just look above.
edit on Wed Aug 8th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I'm not for any of that doom at all.It doesn't take too many brain cells to know whats going on...Same thing for eons.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Im confused or maybe its my bedtime...what is your main point that you are trying to say? Are you saying that you think that the United States of America is a warmonger?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I have a question...

Why isn't Australia on the list?

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This evil empire must be stopped,

en.wikipedia.org...

Its really no surprise that there is such a resentment around toward America, geez is there anybody they haven't warred with, Ah yes the American public, oops touchy subject sorry.
And all in the name of freedom too.

+43 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
Im confused or maybe its my bedtime...what is your main point that you are trying to say? Are you saying that you think that the United States of America is a warmonger?

No of course not. I am saying the USA is the most benevolent, non-warring country in the history of the Universe. Didn't I make that clear?

And yes, there is an absolute conspiracy by a lot of people to do this. It's just not right. We do indeed pay taxes to buy lies.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

that is exactly what he is saying !!!!!!!!! need "I" say more ?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
They started it first so....uhhhhh...yeah!!! We ended it(period).

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
how old are you people I think theres a generation gap in here...wheres the exit sign to get out of this kindergarten class...see ya.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
34 years ago Khomeini said..!

”Blame everything on USA” ……..34 years later…. Still alive and witness to that truth.

Thank you for the post.

link   

link   

They started it first so....uhhhhh...yeah!!! We ended it(period).

And not many of those invasions ended very well for either side. Not sure why people whoop and high five at America's failed attempt of a Empire.

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

how old are you people I think theres a generation gap in here...wheres the exit sign to get out of this kindergarten class...see ya.

You can run all you want to from the truth, but you cannot hide. It does eventually catch up to you, like it is going to catch up to the US eventually. And only those in kindergarten fail to understand this.

+43 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Many Countries listed were invaded or had limited Military action taken upon them by the U.S.

Many of the countries listed such as POLAND and GRENADA, KUWAIT, BOSNIA....ETC...were a response by the U.S. to destroy an already invading Army or just a plain LIE!

POLAND!?!? Are you KIDDING ME!? POLAND hates the Russians to such an extent that they were extremely distressed that the U.S. decided not to base ABM's on Polish soil. POLAND was the FIRST country to have the BALLS to break free of the Soviet Unions stranglehold.

It was only after the U.S. secretly told Poland that the reason we were not placing ABM's on ground sites was that we had between the time of the original planning of these bases and when we were to break ground...that 3 MAJOR and WORLD CHANGING NEW TECH. had been developed and that the U.S. would COVER POLAND under it's newly designed Missile Shield.

The first breakthrough was in Long Burn High Powered Solid Rocket Fuel along with a Super Computer Guidance System that turned a standard SM-3 Missile into a Super Accurate Long Range ABM as well as Satellite Killer. The second was the Free Electron Laser which a few are currently operational as well as being Nuclear Powered will be installed on every USN. Carrier and Aegis Cruiser. The Third was the MEB or Microwave Emitting Beam which has a multitude of uses.

POLAND? HA! If you said they had been invaded by the U.S. they would say...THANK GOD!
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Many Countries listed were invaded or had limited Military action taken upon them by the U.S.

Many of the countries listed such as POLAND and GRENADA, KUWAIT, BOSNIA....ETC...were a response by the U.S. to destroy an already invading Army or just a plain LIE!

POLAND!?!? Are you KIDDING ME!? POLAND hates the Russians to such an extent that they were extremely distressed that the U.S. decided not to base ABM's on Polish soil. POLAND was the FIRST country to have the BALLS to break free of the Soviet Unions stranglehold.

It was only after the U.S. secretly told Poland that the reason we were not placing ABM's on ground sites was that we had between the time of the original planning of these bases and when we were to break ground...that 3 MAJOR and WORLD CHANGING NEW TECH. had been developed and that the U.S. would COVER POLAND under it's newly designed Missile Shield.

The first breakthrough was in Long Burn High Powered Solid Rocket Fuel along with a Super Computer Guidance System that turned a standard SM-3 Missile into a Super Accurate Long Range ABM as well as Satellite Killer. The second was the Free Electron Laser which a few are currently operational as well as being Nuclear Powered will be installed on every USN. Carrier and Aegis Cruiser. The Third was the MEB or Microwave Emitting Beam which has a multitude of uses.

POLAND? HA! If you said they had been invaded by the U.S. they would say...THANK GOD!
Split Infinity

you must be missing the point he has made here , so take the time and look at the pic again ! and you will see ! ill give you a hint "where are Iran's bombs ?"

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

+48 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I am a troll because I am still proud to be an American...God Bless You too...

Its one thing to be proud, its another to be ignorant.

Ignoring the facts won't make them go away.

vvv

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join