The truth behind the numbers

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
A long time ago in a place called Ancient Greece there was a mathematician called Pythagoras of Samos. This man found something really amazing about the numbers. He created a theory about the relationship between the numbers and the words(the ancient greek ones) from which theory he created the concept of leksarithmos(which in ancient greek means the numbers of the words).

What was it about? He proved that ancient greek words can be translated into numbers and that words with the same numbers have a close connection. How this goes? A(alpha) is number 1, B(beta) is number 2, I(Iota) is number 10, P(Rho) is number 100 and so on. As a result phrases or words with the same leksarithmos have a relationship in real life and they can explain why something is happening or even predict the future. Why is it so important? This theory can never, ever be wrong even if you try to prove it wrong for 100 lifetimes!

To give you an example, the leksarithos of the word Akropolis(like the akropolis in Athens) is 581 which is the same with the word orasis(means view). What is the relationship? Akropolis was the tallest part of a city and as a result had the best view of the surrounding area.
The leksarithmos of the word Mathimatikos(Mathematician)is 669 which is the same with the phrase "o alithis logos" which means the real word. The connection? Whatever can be proved with mathematics is real 100%.
The leksarithmos of the word Sokratis is 1629 which is the same with the phrase filosophiki basi(philosophical base) which can describe what Sokratis was, a philosopher.
So words with the same numbers has a connection, is the lesson.

And now I will take Pythagoras theory, i 'll change it a little bit and i will present you "The truth behind the numbers". Firstly, if we take the number 23 and we divide it we take 0,666. 666 which refers to satan. 23 was the number of the angels that followed satan when left from God.

Secondly, if we take 9/11/2001 and we add these numbers we take 9+11+2+1=23! A day when thousands day gives us the number of devil! But as i have found 8/10/2012 gives 23. See closely, 8+10+2+1+2=23! Is it just pure luck?

Or is it pure luck that if you say in ancient Greek "the antichrist came" (o antixristos ilthen) it has the same leksarithmos with the number 2013? Will we see something devastating coming next year?

Numbers can speak? Numbers can tell the truth? Find it out yourself!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
My question is why did you even bother to include Pythagorean Theorem when you stated this:

And now I will take Pythagoras theory, i 'll change it a little bit and i will present you "The truth behind the numbers".

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

In order to explain it to the ones that don't know it. It is not the well-known Pythagorian theorem just to inform. If it was about that i would just say so. As i understand you didn't know the one i am talking about!

Read carefully first!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I'm sure it was known back then, in Ancient Greece, that new months would be added, days changed, going from BC to AD, and so on, right? So the magic numbers work fine when you make it work from this end, but there's no way it could have been predicted from then to now. The progression of years and days from then to now would have been very different. No July without Julius Caesar, no August without Augustus Caesar, no 2012 now without Jesus Christ's birth, no leap days..... funny how it adds up in retrospect, but you can make anything happen with numbers if you want..... there are just too many ways to look at things like that.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

The power of number 12

In Egypt

They had 12 hours for the day and 12 for the night
They had 12 main goods

In Babylonia

They had a zodiac circle with 12 horoscopes

In Israel

They had 12 tribes

In Greece

They had 12 moon months
They had 12 gods
Hercules made 12 feats
They had nowadays zodiac circle with 12 horoscopes
They used in Mathematics 12 in the place of todays 10, dozens for todays tens
They used also 12 hours day, 12 night

In China

They had 12 zodiac months

In Soumeria

Soumerians had also 12 months

JESUS CHRIST HAD 12 PUPILS
IN CHURCH WE HAVE 12 GOSPELS

I am sure they did not know about the antichrist nor the terrorists hits but i am sure they knew a lot more than us about the numbers!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusChristwins

In order to explain it to the ones that don't know it. It is not the well-known Pythagorian theorem just to inform. If it was about that i would just say so. As i understand you didn't know the one i am talking about!

Read carefully first!

First off almost everything you stated in this "thread" is either completely wrong, completely irrelevant to your "hypothesis", or completely misunderstood by you!
As for reading carefully, I stated Pythagorean Theorem, not The Pythagorean Theorem!

BTW your assumption based on numerology is completely off. You cannot just make stuff up to fit your argument.

My suggestion is that you actually READ what Pythagoras said rather than let wikipedia be your source!

Also, Numbers can tell you a lot of useful things but predicting the future is NOT one of them! Don't you think if it were that easy that someone would have come up with this by now?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

reply to post by jaxnmarko

The power of number 12

In Egypt

They had 12 hours for the day and 12 for the night
They had 12 main goods

In Babylonia

They had a zodiac circle with 12 horoscopes

In Israel

They had 12 tribes

In Greece

They had 12 moon months
They had 12 gods
Hercules made 12 feats
They had nowadays zodiac circle with 12 horoscopes
They used in Mathematics 12 in the place of todays 10, dozens for todays tens
They used also 12 hours day, 12 night

In China

They had 12 zodiac months

In Soumeria

Soumerians had also 12 months

JESUS CHRIST HAD 12 PUPILS
IN CHURCH WE HAVE 12 GOSPELS

I am sure they did not know about the antichrist nor the terrorists hits but i am sure they knew a lot more than us about the numbers!

The real zodiac has 13 months with 28 days per month

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by geekon

Make the count, the 13th horoscope can not fit in the zodiac circle! And what is the name of the 13th horoscope? It is the first time i hear about number 13 when it is about zodiac!

No it is only 12 horoscopes which begin from the 21st of March!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

You are the one that know nothing about Pythagoras! You said i took these information from wikipedia. Ok, search wikipedia and if you find what i told you in wikipedia then call me a forum troll. As i see it you are the forum troll.

If it is something you do not understand it does not mean it is wrong! Why would i lie about Pythagoras? Why would i even make the effort to explain to you about his theory if i hadn't realized it was 100% true? You may do that, but i won't.

In conclusion, how you know i am wrong if you haven't made a search about my statements? I bet it is the first time you hear about this Pythagoras' theory. Also, if you are narrow-minded and you cannot accept new knowledge then i think it's a waste of your time to use ATS.

Read, search, read again and then you may judge my thread!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Interesting thread subject op.

I would like to know why you stated that 23 angels followed Satan. The Bible says 1/3 of the angels followed Satan. It does not tell us how many angels God created, so we really can't know how many actual numbers followed Satan.

Other than that one criticism, I think your post has merit.

On the subject of horoscopes, zodiacs, etc., lets define our terms. The circular placement of constellations is the zodiac. The horoscope is an individual's skymap of the zodiac at the time of his/her birth.

There are 12 signs (constellations), 12 houses( one house for each constellation), 10 so-called planets. The planets include the other eight planets in our solar system, plus the sun and moon.

I believe I read that some astrologers were trying to insert a thirteenth sign into the zodiac.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

reply to post by geekon

Make the count, the 13th horoscope can not fit in the zodiac circle! And what is the name of the 13th horoscope? It is the first time i hear about number 13 when it is about zodiac!

No it is only 12 horoscopes which begin from the 21st of March!

The 13th sign is Orpius...

This link will explain more, dragoncalling.wordpress.com...

peace

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusChristwins

A posting on Gematria! Refreshing!

A study of this would help everyone closer to truth.

There are other letter values, other dictionaries; they all reveal more.

Well done!

new topics
top topics

join