It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeh, brilliant, Hooraa !!! not.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
If it moves, bomb it, if it doesn't, bomb it till it moves, then bomb it sommore!!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-8-2012 by WAKEYWAKEY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by WAKEYWAKEY

That was interesting...muk ya

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Power and arrogance are poor partners. I believe in a strong military. I believe innocent civilians being killed backfires. I believe in having a technological edge..... kinda hard to do with China stealing all our secrets though. I believe that cost overruns which are planned, and the taxpayer being ripped off by defense companies is very bad and should be thoroughly punished. I believe in America, but not all Americans, such as the idiots that made comments under that video on youtube. Why do some people insist on creating new enemies? Are they really that stupid and ignorant of how it makes us look, even to our friends and allies? Kinda like being good friends with the total ass at the bar that everyone finds disgusting...... we are embarrassed to be their friend. Kicking ass when it needs to be done is a good thing but don't be a bragging jerk about it!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by WAKEYWAKEY
If it moves, bomb it, if it doesn't, bomb it till it moves, then bomb it sommore!!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-8-2012 by WAKEYWAKEY because: (no reason given)

The original saying goes, "If it doesn't move, paint it. If it does move, kill it...then paint it."

Hmmm, maybe that's why it is refered to as painting the target when using a laser designator?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I dont care that video had me lol so hard.
I guess if people are going to demonize us we might as well own it.

top topics

join