It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Matrix - Lets get together

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The MATRIX or how ever you call the ways to secretely control people mind
i t s really exist .I m one whose calling himself free at least from i t s low levels . i m interested to hear from other brothers and sisters WHO REALLY are concidering them self free and really passed the process that s impossible to explain and it s impossible to lie your self that nothing happened after ,share with them and come together and decide our next steps - may be using the same ways of the MATRIX to destroy i t deep roots that it s all around us and in the mind of our loved people.new beeings came on this earth great is they power and they are all around us in human form and consider themself s human s just for fun and for not to explode the heads of the sleeping ones. not interested at all from opinion s of people who dont believe and want to duscuss whatever (how ever they are ignoranse or how ever you call the great human s stupidity )i t s the worse thing can happened to them and it s the only existing hell in the universe -FOR ALL OF THEM HAVE A GOOD SLEEP AND DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE IN YOUR DREAMS (INCLUDING TO *edit* OFF ) GLORY ETERNAL TO THE ONLY TRUTH ,GLORY ETERNAL TO THE BEEINGS THAT WE BECOME AFTER WE REALLY WANT TO KNOW AND GIVE EVERYTHING FOR THAT ,AND GLORY ETERNAL TO THE LIVING SIMPLE GOD (or how ever you wanna call it ) lets start getiing TOGETHER . small gift.

EDIT:Caps title

[edit on 11-10-2004 by Kano]

Mod Edit: to remove profanity.

[Edited on 11-10-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
MATRIX. Although a number of states have withdrawn from the program, citing administrative costs, Florida governor Jeb Bush, a strong backer of MATRIX, is working to recruit more.
www.motherjones.com...

OH YEAH,

I am a great beliver in the MATRIX. It is real, it is good, it is inspired by DOG and it will keep us, safe that is, from the pains of freedom. WE NEED MATRIX.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
We have already considered that this may be a trick by the ANNUN-AKI, however I have my own personal sign that you are on our side
---->1113

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
CAn you add anymore please anymore info or do you need time

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
instead of asking what i know,tell me what you know....if you truly seek the answers like i do,you dont look to others for these answers.alll this information,knowledge of the truth comes from evrything around us.look to the sky,to the trees...to everything living...everything with soul...they'll tell you everything you want to know.heed the omens that SHE put here for everyone of us.she wants us all to know the truth.if you truly acknowledge the soul of the universe,it will acknowledge you.....
-Tigress Of The Tide

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You guys, C'mon you guys.

You are ridiculous, saying that there is something out there and you know what it is not to ask questions. LoL ... ... ... I will not let anymore information out because it is holding you all back and I am out of the Matrix but if I tell anyone what it is it will create Choas. You know that stupid movie about that stupid Matrix thing. It got to many of you guys thinking to much about what could be. I have an interesting thread about alot of interesting things that could be. But when people liek you guys say I know this ... but I can't allow anyone to know what I know. Because if I do what ? What will happen if you tell us exactly what happend to you ... nothing will you are just starting some random chat ... WITH NO EVIDENCE OF WHO YOU EVER ARE ~!! Give some kind of factual sense and then I will break it down for you and tell you why it happend. ..... "The light came through the hot air balloon causing a light and the radiation level from that light knocked you out that is all it was." Believe me I am an alien but I cannot tell you from because if I were to tell you, then you guys would come for me and try and research on me b/c I am the only one of my species left. I can't tell you how I got here or anything other than I know everything about the truth but I cannot say anything. HAHHAHAHAHAHA .... YEAH RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so much BS ... You should have not posted this is ATS .... you should have posted it in BSC .... the last C is for CLUB ... I think you can figure the rest out .... I AM TRULY SORRY if this is not ignoring ignorance ... I just thought of it as Helping everyone else who reads this Post not to fall into to randomized thinking and typing whatever you think down. B/c people who live in thier head are not relevant ... to ATS .. I believe any how ... Deuce .

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
In my opinion you are just another media/fact brainwashed "sleeper" that is just waiting to jump on a bandwagon that tries to prove everyone wrong. First of all, the matrix is more of a metaphor. We are not plugged into machines or what not. We are sub conciously mind controlled by another force that has been present on this earth since creation. We are CONTROLLED is what i'm trying to say. 1113 and others like myself out there are those who have broken a Vale. Second, this in not intented for everyone to read because very few people are actually capable of understanding. When you have no spirituality and only beleive what media and government officials tell you are kept from understanding. Anyway bet as I said....There is no point explaining to someone like you because you will just ignore everything and pass on stories that those who mind #ed you intended for you to pass on. We are all connected, every action is a weapon of mass destruction. Look for your own sake, instead of looking at things, actually SEE them for once ok. If you point to questions you will be most likely comforted by a lie but if you want answers you have to sacrifice alot but in the end it's for your better. If you actually look for signs they will come. Something is going to happen very soon so I suggest you attempt to seal your faith. Another good metaphor is " ONLY THOSE WHO FEAR DEATH ACTUALLY DIE'. If you have msn i'll discuss more......

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
And by the way......I don't speak freely about most topics because you never know who is listening.........Sure ats enables us to learn and discover...but don't forget how easy it is for all of us to get marked and dealt with.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
You are too funny when you quote "sleeper". I get a mental picture of you holding your hands in the air and actually doing the finger quotes when you say sleeper. Besides, whatever you think this Matrix thing is its way overdue. Sorry, but the "hippies" beat you to all that free your mind crap. Have a nice day!

[edit on 11-10-2004 by lost1]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I know where I stand. I honestly don't care what you beleive, it is your beleif. However, in the coming days, weeks, months if you have been taken by suprise, I highly doubt your "ever so factual" beleifs will serve you well...btw here is a good question...Are you an american?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
OK OK ... Now that everyone is done looking in this chat HEYOKA here look at this .. you say you feel somethign I am almost to say as if you are not even sure you knwo what it is ... well here is what I have come up with so far see what you think then give me a post back ok .. =-) ...
Just look up my name and look underneath

Can you understand me ?

And there you will find my true feelings behind everything ... I believe we live in a box that someone has maybe built for us it is made of simple Mirrors ... that are scientist look way far away and see these mirrors and they reflect back over and over becasue it is a box of mirrors but the startes they are actually looking at are actually endless it is because if you build a box put one laser light in the box ... it will appear to have endlesss amounts of lights although it is just one light.... I knwo what you are thinking why woudl someone do this .. well here is why ... The people on the outside of this box have actually figured ways to stop time ... stop aging ... they are about 100X more advanced that we are ... by all means they have us in a box that we have Quoted as a galaxy lol ... endless nothing ... LoL ... how stupid is that everythign we knwo has a end except for that but anyhow ... the reason they are doing this is because they were lieft some kind of manuscript of there History ... ""AKA .. the bible ... or some part of it New testament being the History lesson .. and the new testament being the legends and stories past down through generation have changed alittle bit ... and that is why there is Mathew Mark Luek John ... which is really the last names of families .... that have translated into those names hence ... Those are all familiar names they have been around for EVER !!!!! But they all differenciate in little ways becasue they are all stories that were not recorded untill one day they decided we know everythig nexcept how we got here ... Let's set up and earth just liek we were on billions of years ago set everythign up like we were before we evolved .... SO they sent Adam and Eve b/c they thought they could control them ... and monitor them they told them only do one thing DO NO DO THIS ... and what happens as it turns out they knew we would ... Just liek they would keep in my we are them ... Juts less advanced ... ... ALL THIS IS LEADING UP TO THEY CREATED A CONTROLLED EXPERIMENT THAT NOW IS OUT OF HAND WITH BILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF PEOPLE. They cannot monitor us all so they assign people to people b/c their has to be alot of them they have been around for billions of centuries ... ALL they want to know is where they came from and how everythign became Advanced and how long it actually took them to get where they are right now ... Well they mark all the Inventions they had at the time .. and I think we are getting close to that Point in our Era. And some people even stumble onto things that they chouldn't stumble upon for years, so they just take care of those people ...

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I don't know how I can say this but it's kind of like fate----it has to do with your name. You had to attempt to prove me to be a 666. Listen, BECAREFUL WHO YOU CHOSE YOUR CREATOR TO BE. I know all that reptilian talk hasn been around for a while and it seems stagnant and not going anywhere, but I know they are trying to seperate us from our true creator. Our real creator is more omnipotent and can manipulate more then we think but you have to understand this life is alot like a test and if what created us intervened life wouldn't have meaning anymore.....it would be like cheating. I really hope you understand Death isn't the end and the physical is a mere reflection of the other planes (aka the universe). Science has forced a monotinous unrealistic view of the unviverse. Truly the universe is almost like a series of realities and utopias....overtime some have been currupted by a force wanting to spite the creator. The bible is trickery only giving 10-15% of the truth---read between the lines. I know more then you think bet555 and i'm not standing for a pointless cause.....Look I've had too many occurences some so unbeleivable i'd be tried as a schizo if superiors found out. But thats what they want they don't want us to figure out the truth. I can tell you something of importance...it might not reflect you but it will reflect me....2morrow is a day of decisions. It is the SECOND wave.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
errr.....i think you people are either obsessed with the matrix or have like evidence to back it up

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
These folks are hive-minds. They attack anyone who emerges from the illusion-state and comments about it.

There is a real matrix, a vorpal matrix of mental psychic networks. It came into being along with the development of human intelligence. It's the side effect of having immortal minds, without perfection. Most folks never emerge from it, they are caught in a cycle of rebirth into it.

Efforts are underway to renovate it, and purify it.

Many people oppose this, because they are so caught in it, they will be destroyed along with it.

Arkaleus

People will mindless attack you with silly replies, mock you, and ridicule the thigns you say. It's not the first time people have become aware of this. Read some of the Gnostic writings, you will understand that people have been fighting this ever since Christ taught them how. Yes, that's right, Christ was the original Neo.

The movie is based on the gnostic tale, not vica versa. Know and Live.

Arkaleus

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Jesus H. Christ! If I really believed in what you guys had to say, and I too found this "Matrix" thing where I freed my mind, the last place I would be is on a damn computer talking on message boards. C'mon! If youve attained that level of whatever you want to call it, why would you be wasting your time on a computer, or using anything that was keeping you from attaining a free mind? Its not like you are here to educate us and help free our minds. You seem to want to keep everything to yourselves. Well guess what? You will die alone.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Yeah, because hardly anyone else believes in it, believers must just be more educated or enlightened, right? Because there is no proof, it must exist!!! Lost1 is right, if you attained something like this, the last place you would be is in a message board talking about it. I'm open minded, but I've considered this and there is NO proof of it what-so-ever. Tell me, do you believe that there is some "higher being" that's putting us in this "matrix"? If so, what is the point of it? Are they harvesting us like in the matrix? It's a REALLY fun thing to believe in, I'd love to. But I just can't find it true. If you really know, and you publicly posted it on this forum, wouldn't "they" or "it" be after you by now?

I'm sorry. Maybe I'm just a "jerk" or "Close minded fool" because I like at least an ounce proof to believe something.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by HEYOKA
I don't know how I can say this but it's kind of like fate----it has to do with your name. You had to attempt to prove me to be a 666. Listen, BECAREFUL WHO YOU CHOSE YOUR CREATOR TO BE. I know all that reptilian talk hasn been around for a while and it seems stagnant and not going anywhere, but I know they are trying to seperate us from our true creator. Our real creator is more omnipotent and can manipulate more then we think but you have to understand this life is alot like a test and if what created us intervened life wouldn't have meaning anymore.....it would be like cheating. I really hope you understand Death isn't the end and the physical is a mere reflection of the other planes (aka the universe). Science has forced a monotinous unrealistic view of the unviverse. Truly the universe is almost like a series of realities and utopias....overtime some have been currupted by a force wanting to spite the creator. The bible is trickery only giving 10-15% of the truth---read between the lines. I know more then you think bet555 and i'm not standing for a pointless cause.....Look I've had too many occurences some so unbeleivable i'd be tried as a schizo if superiors found out. But thats what they want they don't want us to figure out the truth. I can tell you something of importance...it might not reflect you but it will reflect me....2morrow is a day of decisions. It is the SECOND wave.

Are you referring to Babylon becoming a whole nation ? And then that setting in the last phase before Jesus can come back and then we can go into 7 years of tribulation. But the rapture would have to happen first before that would happen, right ?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
Yeah, because hardly anyone else believes in it, believers must just be more educated or enlightened, right? Because there is no proof, it must exist!!! Lost1 is right, if you attained something like this, the last place you would be is in a message board talking about it. I'm open minded, but I've considered this and there is NO proof of it what-so-ever. Tell me, do you believe that there is some "higher being" that's putting us in this "matrix"? If so, what is the point of it? Are they harvesting us like in the matrix? It's a REALLY fun thing to believe in, I'd love to. But I just can't find it true. If you really know, and you publicly posted it on this forum, wouldn't "they" or "it" be after you by now?

Herman I do not know everything. I do not know very much at all. TO tell you the truth I am a 21 year old Insurance Agent in Texas. *** I HATE INSURANCE By The Way. .... But anyways, I am not sure if there is something out there that we have not ventured into. I do believe in god b/c of prior experiences. And I would tell you what is really going to happen but, if I told you you would just laugh and be like all those other thoughts were BS. And mostly you are right they are BS. People try to imagine aliens and another "RACE" or whatever. But what if christianity is TRUE and when it gets proved it will be to late. One day everyone of us will bow down before our creator and worship him and he will say "Depart from me I never knew you" and alot of people are going to be devastated. B/c the world ahs become so twisted that the people that are doing the bad things honestly do not think that what they are doing is bad. It is compromise after compromise after compromise.

It has gotten civilization into something that it can't get itself out of without help from one of two entities,,,,, God .... and Devil .... Why is God so close to the word Good ? And Devil so close to the word Evil? These things are really two things that you have to think about.

here is a test that you can do to see what human civilization has and is going through. Write I sentence apprximately 20 words on a peice of paper. Sit about 20 people in a room in a row and let them each whisper the sentence in the line to the next person. When the sentence gets to the end see what kind of sentence you have now. Make sure the senetence has desricptions. I.E. ... The big blue dog jumped over the little fence and continue to run after the cat. This sentence will be the blue cat got away lol .... and that is all the information that our minds can retain.

I am not sure what you want for proof. If you want proof of god. Then go to a Pentecostal church if you are not too freaked out by god moving like he wants to. Then you will receive somethign from god. I CHALLENGE ANY OF YOU TO GO TO NY PENTECOSTAL CHURCH !!!! There ya go you want proof go to church.

[Edited on 10/12/2004 by bet555]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I would really like to know what 1113 means lol ... Is he the 1, 113 person to be set free from "The Matrix".

Man you guys need to lay off of the movies. If we are in the matrix then why can I control my dreams? If my body is hooked up somewhere I would not be able to control my dreams and be as if I were there. I have vivid dreams can anyone help me with this. Never futuristic dreams or anything like that but more like I go to school in my dreams sometimes. I wake up knowing different things it is wierd because I can control it. And for some reason the information is factual. Maybe I am just tripping and this is little tid bits of information that my dbrain has picked up along the way ... but it still drives my G/f CRAZY !!! lol ... It really isn't so much liek a school jut random things ....

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bet555
Herman I do not know everything. I do not know very much at all. TO tell you the truth I am a 21 year old Insurance Agent in Texas. *** I HATE INSURANCE By The Way. .... But anyways, I am not sure if there is something out there that we have not ventured into. I do believe in god b/c of prior experiences. And I would tell you what is really going to happen but, if I told you you would just laugh and be like all those other thoughts were BS. And mostly you are right they are BS. People try to imagine aliens and another "RACE" or whatever. But what if christianity is TRUE and when it gets proved it will be to late. One day everyone of us will bow down before our creator and worship him and he will say "Depart from me I never knew you" and alot of people are going to be devastated. B/c the world ahs become so twisted that the people that are doing the bad things honestly do not think that what they are doing is bad. It is compromise after compromise after compromise.

Ok...I don't know where you're going with this...
heh heh. I guess it's good that you belive in God, but I don't know how this relates to the matrix theory....

It has gotten civilization into something that it can't get itself out of without help from one of two entities,,,,, God .... and Devil .... Why is God so close to the word Good ? And Devil so close to the word Evil? These things are really two things that you have to think about.

Umm, again, I don't know where you're going with this. I guess I could try to answer your question though. I think that the relationships between the words God and Devil, and their counterparts Good and Evil is just coincidental. If there is a real reason, I guess it's because the English language created the word "God" and "Devil" after they had already created the language and knew about God. Maybe they made the word for God close to the word for good(Or vice-versa) because...he's good?

here is a test that you can do to see what human civilization has and is going through. Write I sentence apprximately 20 words on a peice of paper. Sit about 20 people in a room in a row and let them each whisper the sentence in the line to the next person. When the sentence gets to the end see what kind of sentence you have now. Make sure the senetence has desricptions. I.E. ... The big blue dog jumped over the little fence and continue to run after the cat. This sentence will be the blue cat got away lol .... and that is all the information that our minds can retain.

I agree. Humans distort things. I consider myself a christian, but I still question the bible quite often(I know I shouldn't, but I do); however, the bible was supposedly written by people who knew and experienced Jesus. Divine will...if you will (no pun intended). But once again, I don't see how this relates to your matrix theorie.

I am not sure what you want for proof. If you want proof of god. Then go to a Pentecostal church if you are not too freaked out by god moving like he wants to. Then you will receive somethign from god. I CHALLENGE ANY OF YOU TO GO TO NY PENTECOSTAL CHURCH !!!! There ya go you want proof go to church.

I wanted proof of your theory. See the problem with your theory is that even if it's true, there is absolutely no way of finding proof to prove it; therefore, there is no way that you could have just stumbled upon it unless you alreay knew you were looking for it. It would have to be purley made up, or inspired by the movie.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join