It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Omen? US Flag Falls, Right on Cue During US Anthem at OIympics

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

No......fighting in battle.....defending your rights.

Has nothing to do with a flag falling or America. Why connect war with the USA, extremely tacky...nothing at all to be proud of.

Watching people around me die.....fighting to survive.

Absolutely nothing to do with a flag falling or America

You ever been to war?

No, I have more morals than fight in illegal US wars for the elite

Have you ever had an original thought in that tiny brain of yours?

Always. I've always thought this since I was young, Carlin just puts it eloquently. Anyway, people that will go fight in wars for profit tend to have tiny brains. People that get uspet over flag falling tend to have tiny brains.

edit on 8-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think we need to get beyond silly superstitions.. while yes it is the american flag, it's also ultimately a piece of cloth that fell during a prolonged event and still just a bit of superstitious nonsense.. would we all be as terrified if a black cat ran in front of the runners before the start of a race? .. or if one of them accidentally dropped a mirror perhaps? they are all equally silly in the same sense... there's no omen here.. just a bit embarrassing to see a symbol of our country come off the pole at that time.. it's not a surprise some people got a laugh at the irony of that moment.

We need to stop taking ourselves so seriously .. it's not a wonder everyone is so tense.

edit on 8/8/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
According to Google, this event happened on August 4th. It's odd how it's just now being spread around.

Needless to say, it's hard to tell if it's prophetic or not until the Olympics are over.

So it fell on the President's birthday. Was his wife in the audience?

Edit to add that I just read she was only to be there a couple days.

edit on 8/8/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Oh no! Now even gravity is against us!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
And then it lands under the royal box which means that the USA i mean the united states America is really still part of England which is where we were before we came to the revolutionary war. And it was made like that because of nanobots in the air like dragonflies but invisible.

But what it was really doing was trying to fly over and hug that tennis player and knock her off the podium so that the USA wouldnt get the medal so that England would get it. But it didnt work.

the good doctor

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
And then it lands under the royal box which means that the USA i mean the united states America is really still part of England which is where we were before we came to the revolutionary war. And it was made like that because of nanobots in the air like dragonflies but invisible.

But what it was really doing was trying to fly over and hug that tennis player and knock her off the podium so that the USA wouldnt get the medal so that England would get it. But it didnt work.

the good doctor

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Originally posted by drivebricker
Typical Chinese Junk Flag, it probably tore. The Russians probably made their own flag.

more racist comments.

ATS is full of racists these days

It's not racist to say that Chinese products are cheap and break easily seeing as they are the go to country when it comes to cheap, mass-produced products that break easily.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
That's the universe trying to warn of us of what's to come if we don't get the US government to change their ways...Like now. The flags were blowing pretty hard, so it probably did just come loose, but still...Weird.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Probably due to the wind, but the timing of the drop along with the words in the anthem is still a bit unsettling.

I guess the wind just doesn't like us, guys.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Pretty bizarre alright, and perhaps more than a coincidence? The flag falls off the mounting bar, precisely on time, right immediately after the part in the song that says "That our flag was still there"

Additional, clearer video here:
www.liveleak.com...
(Thanks ATS member QuantumPhysicist)

Just. Too. WEIRD!

Synchronicity? Bad Omen? A cheap trick? Political statement? Prophetic?

lol, cheap Chinese mountings? :shk:

The flag had already settled in the fixed, raised position! I mean I could see it maybe as it was being raised cause of the additional stress, but that timing is just off the hook!
edit on Wed Aug 8th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

9/11 symbolised the beginning of the beginning of the process of the
collapse of the dollar (the two vertical towers (red) reprenting the double
lines through the S(green)).
That process was to last 11 years.
The federal reserve scam is due to fold/implode this year, as planned, and not
next year, as is generally understood.

They have used their worthless paper to buy up the world.
They have used their bulldog scapegoats to carve up the world.

Now time to move on (East) and destroy the evidence and incriminating trails.

11 years later and their long planned destruction of America is immanent.
It will be this year, and sometime after October 24th, when it all goes south.

What happened in the clip is no accident.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Time is short, for us Westerners.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I believe it's synchronicity (an omen) or a message.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
i dont want to offend anyone but the US lost a lot of respect when george bush "won" the first time.
america's downfall was inevitable when he managed to get re elected,he showed the world democracy in the usa is broken and even a man who can barely string a coherent sentence together can get elected president...with daddy's money.
the world is a much more scary place since bush.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
All I'm saying is. If it was another countries flag, no one would have noticed. I guess they know their place in this world. Wait what?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Pretty bizarre alright, and perhaps more than a coincidence? The flag falls off the mounting bar, precisely on time, right immediately after the part in the song that says "That our flag was still there"

Additional, clearer video here:
www.liveleak.com...
(Thanks ATS member QuantumPhysicist)

Just. Too. WEIRD!

Synchronicity? Bad Omen? A cheap trick? Political statement? Prophetic?

lol, cheap Chinese mountings? :shk:

The flag had already settled in the fixed, raised position! I mean I could see it maybe as it was being raised cause of the additional stress, but that timing is just off the hook!
edit on Wed Aug 8th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

Wow , thanks for posting

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
its a warning, telling americans to "get out" of the stadium false flag on fri

nah i dont know lol

i doubt it was to signify anything about russa toppling the usa, i doubt they would have sent a memorial for 9/11 victims if they still hated us that much

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The fact that it falls right after that high note, and the audience reactions, not only gives me chills but also a pretty good indication of where the USA is headed. The flag falls, just like the country will, but then again maybe it is just a coincidence..

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by riddle6

I don't think I've ever seen a flag fall before (especially not at the Olympics). That poor athlete. They finally made it to the top spot on the podium and are enjoying their moment, when all of a sudden their flag drops.

For what it's worth the athlete was Serena Williams winning the Gold medal and becoming the second woman to achieve a Golden Slam.

WIMBLEDON, England -- As Serena Williams stood atop the medal podium, her career Golden Slam complete thanks to an Olympic rout, the gusty wind on Centre Court blew the U.S. flag off its pole midway through the national anthem.

Old Glory came to rest in front of the Royal Box.

"It was probably flying to come hug me because the flag was so happy," Williams said.

Williams wore a smile herself after she became only the second woman to achieve a Golden Slam, winning the most lopsided women's final in Olympic history Saturday by beating Maria Sharapova 6-0, 6-1.

The career Golden Slam was first achieved by Steffi Graf, who did it when she won at the Olympics in 1988 after sweeping all four major titles.

Williams can add the gold medal to her 14 Grand Slam singles championships, the most of any active woman. She's the first player to achieve a Golden Slam in both singles and doubles.

SOURCE

I saw this when it happened and thought it was very strange. I was singing the anthem and sure enough, it fell right on cue.
edit on 8/8/2012 by Allegorical because: Added last sentence.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I guess this is the "false flag event" at the olympics..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join