It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON director defends actions, denies exaggerations of "Blockbuster UFO Discoveries"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CardDown
MUFON Blockbuster #1 The acquisition of UFO crash researcher Leonard Stringfield's files.
Leonard Stringfield bio & bibliography from NICAP

MUFON Blockbuster #2 a cold crash case: the Kingman Arizona saucer crash.
Kingman UFO crash as presented by Harry J. Drew

MUFON has much bigger blockbusters than this locked away in their files, but they don't share those with anyone (except billionare Robert Bigelow).

Hey, CardDown- Stringfield does seem to have good credentials, and I would love to get a look at those files. Do you know if H. Drew's research on the Kingman case has been made public yet?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunda Do you know if H. Drew's research on the Kingman case has been made public yet?

Yes, at least in part. He's discussed the case in at least three public engagements so far, a UFO conference last November, a UFO charter tour in April, and most recently at the MUFON conference. At the link in my last post, you'll find the schedule of his next three announced engagements, and also a page with the details on his forthcoming book and DVD of the Kingman UFO crash investigation.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Does anyone know when and if these files are going to be released for public scrutiny? If very much like to have a look at these files and research these thirty plus year studies of the ufo phenomena myself as I'm sure many of you do as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I'm guessing it will be added to the same database they use for their "Famous Cases", but I can't guess when. Check out the spectrum of files available to examine on their website: www.mufon.com...
Membership is not required, and the general public is allowed to see exactly what MUFON members have access to.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join