It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FSA claims it killed Russian general in Syria who had been aiding Assad regime

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Thats rich consider who is the one is going around calling the FSA "terroristS" and my personal favorite "isreal was behind 9-11"..

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Are they not terrorists? So, Hezbollah are just freedom fighters too and we should all fund their cause?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

If russia does not enter the scenario even then There is a good probability that Israel will be the only survivor of this mess because of their massive civil defence and passive countermeasures against WMD .Saudis,Qataris will cease to exist in a war with Syria and Iran.

And 3 mins is insufficient warning time.A good part of the Israeli nuclear arsenal is concentrated and it will be easy for Russia to destroy the israeli nuclear arsenal and can deal with the retaliation via its s-300/400 batteries.The Saudis have no capability to attack Russia on the other hand.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

The general is alive apparently and the rebels seem to be deceiving us.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Put a russian general in a civil war

But it's not a Civil War.

It's America/UN/Israel vs Russia/China

Syria is just the backdrop.

Pedro, You are so right! These conflicts are part of a larger plan to destabilize and reshape the Middle east. The sad part is that the Saudis don't even know that they are on the list too..

I laugh because even the Saudis don't see that once all of the other corrupt monarchies around them are gone they will be the only one left standing alone!

However, I don't see this working out like the banksters, Americans, Brits and Israelis think.

It is my firm belief that the countries which were astroturfed with the Arab spring movement will create a super Islamic alliance that will wage actual war against the west over religious beliefs!

Think about Iraq as an example where once the power of Saddam was removed there was intense religious strife which allowed the religious radicals who replaced the power structure...

just my opinion and prediction!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

The general is alive apparently and the rebels seem to be deceiving us.

I know, I posted 2 updates on page 2. Can't figure out how to edit main title.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by hp1229

And 3 mins is insufficient warning time.A good part of the Israeli nuclear arsenal is concentrated and it will be easy for Russia to destroy the israeli nuclear arsenal and can deal with the retaliation via its s-300/400 batteries.The Saudis have no capability to attack Russia on the other hand.
How do you know it is concentrated? What makes you sure that Russia can destroy all the arsenal in 3 minutes? Do you think the s-300/400 can retaliate the fallout against a chemical or biological weapon exploded from its borders?
Your claims though valid are based on just 1 of several scenarios (obviously favoring the russians in this case).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join