It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do so many people desire an Apocalypse!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Because we have lost our way.. We know longer are connected life but with technology. We have become artificial, no longer connected with the flow of Spirit. Our focus is upon the government, politics, news, sports, our job and entertainment. It's tiresome with little energy left for our Selves. The programming as a child provided a matrix for how their world is run and what is expected of you in it. A few of you have peeked into the darker corners of the game and see it for what it is.
This was our chance at Spiritual Sovereignty and it's been wasted on religion and apathy. If you continue the road to dis-empowerment the prize is spiritual enslavement. Do you want to live as long as you can or as intensely as you can? The rug is being slowly pulled our from under you regardless as they have grown impatient with their trap. It's best we find our wings before the spider feeds.

edit on 7-8-2012 by starshift because: add

edit on 7-8-2012 by starshift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

That was going to be my response so I guess all I am left with is.

I totally agree with the OP. You answered your own question to my satisfaction.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I don't want any apocalypse, I want the zombie apocalypse.
How could life get any better than eating twinkies all day long with target practice breaks from the safety of your balcony??
Of course I will have to drink powdered milk but, for the sheer amount of twinkies, I'd weather the storm!

I really don't think folks want an apocalypse, they just want to be left alone.
For the most part it is possible, just opt out of their system.
Sure you will have to interact with the gumment at times but, for the most part no.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
I do not desire an apocalypse. I desire for a mass spiritual awakening of the global population. For everyone to wake up in an instant and realize what life is.

And hearing stuff like that make me wish for an apocalypse.

So many people try to shape the world around them thinking it is how we must evolve. Why not start by sorting ourselves out as individuals and look within first. That way, if I get to meet you sometime in the future, whoever you are, you would seem like a nicer person than you were, and if I have done the same, everything is wonderful, we are where you wish to be.

Trying to change a world where you have such little effect does not create happy people, it creates people who waste energy, blame others and feel like ranting.

Where's the button?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyguy2012

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by iwontrun

im with you my friend

top topics

<< 1   >>

join