It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Do For A Klondike Bar...Or Fantastic Delites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Ok. I added the part about the Klondike bars. I couldn't resist.

I ran across this and literally laughed out loud on more than one occasion watching it. I am not sure I would have stood there and done what these folks do for a box of free Fantastic Delites. Of course I have never had them... so maybe that is the issue?

From Failblog - failblog.org...

Just how far would you be willing to go to get your hands on a tasty treat? In an entertaining test of reward conditioning, Fantastic Snacks, an Australian snack company, plopped a vending machine full of their Delites snacks down in the middle of a shopping mall. They’re free, but come with a strange test that might make them not worth it after all!

Would you stand there for 10 minutes to get a box of goodies?

edit on 8/7/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Marketing genius! That's pretty cool how engaged the crowd is with all the tomfoolery. Not sure if I'd go through all that but it'd be fun watching
All that frantic button pushing may actually burn off all the calories from the 'treats' so could be a win-win!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorpiosin
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Marketing genius! That's pretty cool how engaged the crowd is with all the tomfoolery. Not sure if I'd go through all that but it'd be fun watching
All that frantic button pushing may actually burn off all the calories from the 'treats' so could be a win-win!

I know! The crowd is really into it. I might have done it, if so many folks weren't watching it.
I would have stopped and watched myself though. No telling how many of those folks bought product after that!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Yeah same here. If I had a few drinks in me and it was like 2 am then I'd probably give it a go

I hate some marketing/advertising campaigns. At least make them fun. Some of it can be so intrusive. Like this weekend I was at the beach and this smoking jalopy of an airplane makes several passes with a giant Geico banner. I'm at the beach Geico, I'm not thinking about my car insurance. Shame on you blocking out my sun...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by scorpiosin
Yeah same here. If I had a few drinks in me and it was like 2 am then I'd probably give it a go

I hate some marketing/advertising campaigns. At least make them fun. Some of it can be so intrusive. Like this weekend I was at the beach and this smoking jalopy of an airplane makes several passes with a giant Geico banner. I'm at the beach Geico, I'm not thinking about my car insurance. Shame on you blocking out my sun...

Your post made me lol literally. I hate those airplanes!! Usually the ones I see are for a place called "Wings" so you can get a bathing suit.....I'm on the beach.... in a bathing suit.
Now go away!!

If I were younger and in my drinking days, I would have laid it out in the middle of everybody too.
I am
again just thinking about it. If I run across one now, I will have to do it just so I can post it on here.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

Your post made me lol literally. I hate those airplanes!! Usually the ones I see are for a place called "Wings" so you can get a bathing suit.....I'm on the beach.... in a bathing suit.
Now go away!!

If I were younger and in my drinking days, I would have laid it out in the middle of everybody too.
I am
again just thinking about it. If I run across one now, I will have to do it just so I can post it on here.

Who goes to the beach without bringing a bathing suit! Make sure to put your experience with the machine on youtube and link it here

"Pics or it didn't happen!'

new topics

top topics

join