It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of tanks and armor moving in California, Burbank

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Apparently they go to the desert by barstow where they store these things...
edit on 7-8-2012 by dayve because: typoh

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

I have been seeing a lot of choppers going through the area for about a month now (Missouri). When I first noticed it sounded like a few Semi Trucks rolling by on the highway next to the house, but it lasted for some time. That it made me look outside, to see what was going on. I didnt have my phone on me to catch any video at the time. But the last two times i managed toget some vids and i got only like a a few seconds, and i put them on youtube. the vids are from a few weeks ago.

The reason why i took the videos was because i have lived in this area of Missouri for 5 years, lived ten miles away from here for 15+ years. And I have never seen this much military activity. I was going to use the vids for making a thread to ask the community if they have been getting any activity in their areas.
Gotta find a link to them.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Here they go!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

It's not much but, this is the two of the many times that they passed by and i had my phone. Several diffirent styles of military helicopters. When i first noticed it was four to five choppers at a time. This began late June.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant
You should see the things they've been bringing up to Pohakuloa Training Area. New hardware I've never seen before.

Maybe they've just gotten new toys, and are getting rid of the old ones?

Probably RIMPAC , I was there in 2000... Fun Times

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
could this have to do with multiple CA cities going bankrupt, including Stockton?

Stockton has been rated by some sources as the most dangerous city in USA or at least cali.

and could this have to do with the 2-week long riots in Anaheim where police shot civilians and dogs were allowed to attack babies in their strollers?

what next

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by nvprose1
reply to post by pointr97

now if we can get unit insignia from the vehicles, we can tell who's going in and out...
and troop deployments do leak quickly,

so much for OP-SEC these days...

Training Evolution Schedules aren't really OPSEC. Things like Cobra Gold & RIMPAC are scheduled years in advance.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Martial law.The US military is preparing to massacre civilians who do not obey it.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Hasn't it already started doing that?

Before it was the police,

now it might be the national guard doing the killing?

So much for "homeland security" with all these massacres and riots going on since US terrorism campaign

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Has anyone been seeing any activity like this in their area or anywhere else?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I don't like all this kind of equipment moving around in
so many areas of lots of states.
I live in Conroe tx, approx. 40 miles N of Houston and
even in our little town it is happening.
No one can answer why.
About 2-3 months ago I saw a train carrying light brown (camo like desert storm)
moving west/north west. The train was moving roughly 25 mph. and
it took over 25 minutes for them to pass by where I live.
There were the big APC, TANKS, BRADLY'S, ARTILLERY GUNS, AND SO MUCH MORE.
Something huge is been slowly but continually implemented by TPTB.
Wouldn't think that what ever is going to happen is fixing to be put in motion.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
it would be great if there was an online map with all reported sightings of military activity in residential areas.

as most of the time its dismissed as military moving equipment, lol. then why havent we seen all this movement years before? we've been coming back from afghanistan, iraq, etc for about a decade now. i don't buy the excuse that equipment is now coming back from overseas in hoardes

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cutnshoot84
I don't like all this kind of equipment moving around in
so many areas of lots of states.
I live in Conroe tx, approx. 40 miles N of Houston and
even in our little town it is happening.
No one can answer why.
About 2-3 months ago I saw a train carrying light brown (camo like desert storm)
moving west/north west. The train was moving roughly 25 mph. and
it took over 25 minutes for them to pass by where I live.
There were the big APC, TANKS, BRADLY'S, ARTILLERY GUNS, AND SO MUCH MORE.
Something huge is been slowly but continually implemented by TPTB.
Wouldn't think that what ever is going to happen is fixing to be put in motion.

How else are they going to move them to different bases, n testing sites? Would you rather them travel hundreds of tanks through the streets? Yea that wont cause panic

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
but there havent been reported of them moving them,

except in most recent years.

why now?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant
You should see the things they've been bringing up to Pohakuloa Training Area. New hardware I've never seen before.

Maybe they've just gotten new toys, and are getting rid of the old ones?

That would be RIMPAC. Pretty much done by now.
www.dvidshub.net...
edit on 8/8/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Your referenced article seems too contrived - that is my intellect not just accepting the first piece of information presented to me. I cannot understand why an army exercise isn't front and centre on all media headlines. After all the tax paying citizens who enable the armed services should know what those armed services are doing to protect them. The article told me nought about why the exercises were being conducted and nought about why so many countries were represented.

I do know that Hawaii has been the topic of predictions regarding a 'ring of fire' disaster event. Knowing that the scientific community does not share all information with the public and knowing that the scientific community rely on funding to research - I cannot accept a single reference that is not written with depth of information. I need more - much much more to satisfy my intellect.

I admit I have come to embrace science late in life and I make no apologies for that but I refuse to sever/divorce my intellect and my psychological self when examining a topic. When teaching a few months ago an advanced mathematics Student stated to me - Miss all science is theory and scientists are paid.

Much Peace...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

RIMPAC occurs every two years.
It's purpose is to allow military allies to perform joint maneuvers to improve communications and operational skills.

edit on 8/8/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

edit on 8-8-2012 by dayve because: found it

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Koopa34

second clip looked like a chinook

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by Phage

Your referenced article seems too contrived - that is my intellect not just accepting the first piece of information presented to me. I cannot understand why an army exercise isn't front and centre on all media headlines. After all the tax paying citizens who enable the armed services should know what those armed services are doing to protect them. The article told me nought about why the exercises were being conducted and nought about why so many countries were represented.

I do know that Hawaii has been the topic of predictions regarding a 'ring of fire' disaster event. Knowing that the scientific community does not share all information with the public and knowing that the scientific community rely on funding to research - I cannot accept a single reference that is not written with depth of information. I need more - much much more to satisfy my intellect.

I admit I have come to embrace science late in life and I make no apologies for that but I refuse to sever/divorce my intellect and my psychological self when examining a topic. When teaching a few months ago an advanced mathematics Student stated to me - Miss all science is theory and scientists are paid.

Much Peace...

Keep it simple there brain, I've been to RIMPAC...It's not a hidden secret or mystery, you're simply not in the Marine Corps or Navy and it's not anything out of the ordinary. If you're actually on the island it makes the papers. Everyone on K-Bay gets to play games for a bit, besides the deployed battalion (1/3, 2/3 or 3/3) You teach advanced mathmatics so you probably try to overanalyze everything, this isn't an equation to solve, you're simply discovering something for the first time about an exercise on an army base on the top of an active volcano that you were previously ignorant of.

I'll give you an abbreviated version of my experience. Wake up and enjoy another day of paradise on Marine Corps Base Hawaii Kaneohe Bay located on the Island of Oahu. Go to your brief @ battalion then put on all of your 782 gear, check your T/O weapon out of the armory & step it out to the flight line.(Marine Corps Air Station Kaneohe Bay) Stand by for your bird, Tebow for a minute and enjoy the rotor wash as your CH-46 lands. Jump on the bird, get pissed because it leaks hydraulic fluid all over you.

Fly to the other side of the island and land at pearl harbor, run down the ramp and make a hasty 180. bird leaves , rush over to the "mass casualty drill". Sit in a room and look for OPFOR that doesn't actually exist for an hour while sweating your ass off. Look serious while the evaluators walk by, then continue to do nothing.

Make sure your Marines are hydrated so they don't get the "Silver Bullet". Stand by while Officers And SNCO's huddle & look important. The BC declares victory, apparently all the fun was going on over at Schofield Barracks.
Evaluators pick every 6th Marine & tell's them to play dead. Carry "dead" Marines out to the flight line on litters while your buddy applies pressure to a sucking chest wound. Tebow again, Drop Dead Marines off on bird. Tebow again, bird leaves & you get to ride in a high back back to K-Bay while islanders look at you funny because you're wearing all of your gear and have your face painted while holding a SAW in the middle of a public street.

Get back to base, complain that you didn't get to "fight" talk %#@ to the "Dead" Marines that got to warp back on the CH-46 because they're already showered and changed over back at the Barracks. Go back to Battalion for a brief. Stage all of your gear & get ready to drive back over to Pearl Harbor because you have to hop on a ship to take you to the Big island. Sit in chalk 2 , write up your kill cards and convoy over to Pearl Harbor, Stage the Vehicles, let S4 do their thing & leave with your Captain and Staff Sgt over to the O club for lunch. (S2 has its perks) Come back and give your issued bag nasty to a friend.

Sit on ship, PT, Clean your weapon, watch old movies and play cards...and sweat, sleep in a matchbox. Get off of boat 2 days later & land at Hilo. Jump on a white school bus and fall asleep, wake up to what looks like a combination of mars and the moon. You've reached PTA. (pohakuloa training area)

Live in the back of a Hummer for a week while a mock war goes on, Use your NVG's to see cool things in the sky at night. Also use them to catch your Marines smoking at night when they weren't supposed to. Come back to a quonset hut for a day. Go to the PX to buy beef jerky & Skoal. Take an Ice cold shower. Enjoy sleeping in a cot for a night. Go back out the field for a week. Stop the war games to find a "Lost" Marine, find the lost Marine with the aid of the Thermal Imager on the TOW. Start Games again, Win... Go back to K-Bay. Sleep. Repeat.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
So a couple of videos appear, without any evidence of when they were shot, showing military equipment in full view being transported, and we're supposed to think there is something "going on"?

You have military training facilities and bases all over the USA. How do you think they build that infrastructure, and how do you think they transport equipment?

This is the equivalent of seeing three water tankers on the highway and jumping to the conclusion that there must be a drought somewhere that they are responding to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join