It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of tanks and armor moving in California, Burbank

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hi people,
I just found this on you tube from a few days ago, i also just lifted this quote from a you tube commenter for anyone who lives in this vicinity "Same thing is happening in Sheboygan, WI right now."

It reminded me of the same thing from a few months back.but as was posted it was in Santa Cruz.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers people.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Are they just "coming back" from where they were sent...................or....................are they off to the docks?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This is the same video that has been posted for a year or more now.....it is not from a couple days ago.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
This is the same video that has been posted for a year or more now.....it is not from a couple days ago.

So, where did they go?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Gezzuz How much more fortification does your coastal lines need. Any country would be nuts to try a sea to ground assault on the American coasts I am sure the long range missiles would take care of that . LoL no wonder your country if flat faced broke well that and banks and elitists are robbing it blind.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

You use the word - this - implying singular of the video. There are two videos attached to the post - are you referring to both or just one? Thank you.

Much Peace...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
You should see the things they've been bringing up to Pohakuloa Training Area. New hardware I've never seen before.

Maybe they've just gotten new toys, and are getting rid of the old ones?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I live on the border and I havent seen anything

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

G'day Mate,

The one at the bottom I have seen before months ago, however the top video appears to be new.

Ciao

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Most likely all headed for an oil change.

Then a wash and wax

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by Vasa Croe

You use the word - this - implying singular of the video. There are two videos attached to the post - are you referring to both or just one? Thank you.

Much Peace...

Was referring to the first one as the OP stated he had seen the second. The first has been posted here a while ago as well....can't find it in search though so will check on it through image/video search in the a.m. when I am up again.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
notice the camo paint.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hmmm.

could it have anything to do with Fort Irwin CA. being the
Army's; National Training Center...?

vehicles on trains; Army SOP, for units going there for training...
every unit usually goes there before deploying over seas...

there could be a connection...????
could just be some paranoid civlian, or maybe they are on to something?
we would have seen alot of untis going there before the 2003 deployments to Iraq/Afghan

if the traffic is more heavy, then there could be a train up
before engauging in a new theatre of war... or Occupation.

its been about ten years, time for a new campaign...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nvprose1

My first thought as well..

NTC Irwin

dry hot, plenty of armor.. only thing I remember liking about it was the day off when we were allowed to head to Vegas

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Could all the equipment movement be in relation to Obama's re-balancing from Middle East towards Asia?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is anyone seeing any similar movements of equipment on the east coast?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Gang,

NTC is down in that area, and most military units come in and out of there for training, they won't paint their gear just for training ops...regardless of desert warfare, we did a number of NTC rotations in the 90's and left the vehicles jungle green....And yes, the OPFOR at NTC like us to show up in the desert with our green camo, makes us easier to target and kill.....but I digress, bradleys and a few M-1's would be a standard scout unit, one of the ACR's.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

now if we can get unit insignia from the vehicles, we can tell who's going in and out...
and troop deployments do leak quickly,

so much for OP-SEC these days...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
infowars reporting"Sheboygan" patrols on tonight's page

www.infowars.com...

[ext] Armored Military Vehicles To Patrol Wisconsin Neighborhoods

The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

Model previously used to hunt insurgents in Afghanistan

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Armored military vehicles of the type used to hunt for insurgents in Afghanistan are set to patrol roads in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin as part of a training exercise on behalf of the U.S. Army Reserve.[/ext]
edit on 7-8-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Maybe about a month ago I saw the same thing, it was at night though. I would say 11:30 pm or midnight hundreds of tanks going south.

Wanted to take video but an iPhone 3GS at night is useless. same area. There are two tracks in Burbank CA though. one off the Vanowen street and one off San Fernando.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Nope, sorry, way different vehicles, we do not drive tracked vehicles on civilian roads without a really really good reason, the M1117 is a light wheeled vehicle with armor and light weaponry, not the tracks we are seeing on the rail lines......I'm sorry, i'm all for a good story, but this is nothing more than a regiment or brigade moving out of NTC from training, could be the only line to get 1st or 3rd Cav back to Hood, 2nd back to Polk, any number of reserve units, or most likely 4th back to Riley KS.....Let us use logic, there is not a single unit in california with jungle camo, not a one. Nothing coming back from over seas has jungle camo. These are units that are coming off a temporary duty assignment. And as a previous ops officer, I sure would find closer units from the midwest to roll down the streets of Wisconsin than a unit from cali AND having to repaint them. Just too much effort, especially when you have riley due south.

Actually, you have three light cav units closer, Lewis, Riley, and Knox....all of which have appropriate camo and are closer.
edit on 7-8-2012 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join