It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

You Were Thinking About Synchronicity Earlier And Then I Started A Thread About Synchronicity....

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
And it was started right here on ATS ....the one place where you'd be sure to find it!
And right about now you're thinking..."this sure was a big waste of time...", right? Am I right?
Well, anyway....made you look.
edit on 8/7/2012 by MissSmartypants because: spelling

edit on 8/7/2012 by MissSmartypants because: fix




posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
wow you need to get out more often my friend!
but i do see your point!



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 420smokiesmalls
wow you need to get out more often my friend!
but i do see your point!

I do.
And there is kind of a point isn't there?



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I was thinking of synchronicity a few moments ago. Weird. =)



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mahon
I was thinking of synchronicity a few moments ago. Weird. =)

Exactly!
And.... it proves my point (which as of yet has not been determined).



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I thought about synchronicity just after I read your post. Weird.

2nd



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
And I love to start sentences with and. And I love the ellipsis...

Sorry just giving you a hard time, I actually dig what you're getting at. It's not so much synchronicity to run into a topic about synchronicity on a website like this which focuses on fringe topics. There is probably something posted about synchronicty every 1-2 weeks.

S&F
edit on 7-8-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall
I thought about synchronicity just after I read your post. Weird.

2nd

And there you go. Any one else thinking about it now?



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
And it was started right here on ATS ....the one place where you'd be sure to find it!
And right about now you're thinking..."this sure was a big waste of time...", right? Am I right?
Well, anyway....made you look.
edit on 8/7/2012 by MissSmartypants because: spelling

edit on 8/7/2012 by MissSmartypants because: fix


Nothing is ever a waste of my time. If I chose to look, then I looked.

Curiosity killed the cat, so, call me guilty of rubbernecking!



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I haven't thought about it at all .. I guess I fail in the game of awesome



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus
And I love to start sentences with and. And I love the ellipsis...

Sorry just giving you a hard time, I actually dig what you're getting at. It's not so much synchronicity to run into a topic about synchronicity on a website like this which focuses on fringe topics. There is probably something posted about synchronicty every 1-2 weeks.

S&F
edit on 7-8-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

Seriously...I'm not joking. I was just going to post something about me starting sentences with "and" but I couldn't decide between that and commenting on my frequent use of dot dot dot.
And of course I know that's what ellipsis means...and no, I didn't just look it up.
edit on 8/7/2012 by MissSmartypants because: more info



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sulie

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
And it was started right here on ATS ....the one place where you'd be sure to find it!
And right about now you're thinking..."this sure was a big waste of time...", right? Am I right?
Well, anyway....made you look.
edit on 8/7/2012 by MissSmartypants because: spelling

edit on 8/7/2012 by MissSmartypants because: fix


Nothing is ever a waste of my time. If I chose to look, then I looked.

Curiosity killed the cat, so, call me guilty of rubbernecking!

In all fairness, I do get to take the credit for initiating your curiousity.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants
 


Hah alright MissSmartypants.

It means we're all picking up on them waves, yo[...]

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-8-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

In all fairness, I do get to take the credit for initiating your curiousity.


Well yeah! I love threads on ATS with topics like these.

I look forward to synchronicity the whole day through, no matter what I am doing. If I explained myself to you for believing that..well, it would be synchronistic for you, too.

I really love to see patterns emerge in my everyday life. It's like a hint to me that I am on the right path for a day. So, your thread is icing on the cake of today.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sulie

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

In all fairness, I do get to take the credit for initiating your curiousity.


Well yeah! I love threads on ATS with topics like these.

I look forward to synchronicity the whole day through, no matter what I am doing. If I explained myself to you for believing that..well, it would be synchronistic for you, too.

I really love to see patterns emerge in my everyday life. It's like a hint to me that I am on the right path for a day. So, your thread is icing on the cake of today.


Some food for thought:

Synchronous -> Kronos, lord of time. He's just playing games with us

edit on 7-8-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro
 



It means we're all picking up on them waves, yo[...]

Hey....why don't we make that the point of my topic?
Oh, and I watched your video by the way and you have a very lovely family, and they certainly do seem to be happy.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by Soloro
 



It means we're all picking up on them waves, yo[...]

Hey....why don't we make that the point of my topic?
Oh, and I watched your video by the way and you have a very lovely family, and they certainly do seem to be happy.




"One day a young man on acid realized all matter is just energy condensed to a slow vibration...that life is, but a dream and we're an imagination of our selves. Here's Tom with the weather." -Bill Hicks

They are definitely happy. It's because of the happy waves, I've scientuffically prooved it.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sulie

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

In all fairness, I do get to take the credit for initiating your curiousity.


Well yeah! I love threads on ATS with topics like these.

I look forward to synchronicity the whole day through, no matter what I am doing. If I explained myself to you for believing that..well, it would be synchronistic for you, too.

I really love to see patterns emerge in my everyday life. It's like a hint to me that I am on the right path for a day. So, your thread is icing on the cake of today.

All joking aside, I experience synchronicity more and more frequently as of lately. Carlos Casteneda wrote a series of books about a Yacqui Indian Shaman, Don Juan Mateo, who called these synchronistic incidents "agreements". Basically it's existence telling us everything is proceeding as it should. But you said that, didn't you?



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro
 





They are definitely happy. It's because of the happy waves, I've scientuffically prooved it.

No no no. I was making a feeble attempt at a joke....insinuating that I thought that the characters from the Austin Powers filmclip was your family, see?
And of course happiness has an effect on the vibrational energies that are creation.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hahaha, that is so amazing. Was just thinking it before I came here!




top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join