It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Story Behind the Batman Massacre?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

My OP article by Grace Powers is different then Faals the only thing they have in common is that he was a FICO Scientist set to testify other then that they totally different. I sent Grace Powers an email asking her to source some of her claims.

I know it's different but it's just an opinion piece based on speculation. Some of the stuff said about Holmes is fact, some of it isn't. All the original sources of info remain the same if you take the time to trace them back.

The facts about Holmes's father come from his Linkd in profile which has been available to everyone from day 1. That's were the bloggers and news agencies got it. there are many, many people that have written about their theories on Holmes and his dad, some of them here on ATS but much of it is just theoretical, you can't provide sources for that! I would recommend reading the existing threads that have worked out what seems to be true and what isn't

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Here's another mention about James' dad at FICO UTSanDiego
scroll down a bit.

And one about his grandad being the last Nike Missle group commander in SF Bay area MercuryNews

Don't know how far you've gotten, hope it helps....
I don't know much about either source...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jackfurious

Create a new thread with the details of your warning and what you were banned from glp for - you may get flamed but who cares if you are getting a message out. peace.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Ok I emailed Grace Powers and she says she wrote the article and wrote a follow up with her sources and to scroll down her main page but she did not give me the exact title of that one so I emailed her back to ask for the specific title of that article. However I have read some of her articles and think this one is the one she is talking about and will check the rest... www.helpfreetheearth.com...

Still no confirmed source for the father being set to testify though however here is her source for that info which is interesting: www.redicecreations.com...

Well I just went to the video itself on you tube and there is a bunch of links below it that look very intriguing I don't have time to look at all of them now so others might want to or I'll do it later but worth investigating...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-8-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

This is HUGE news.. James Holmes (the colorado shooter) .. father is Robert Holmes who is set to testify at the LIBOR banking scandal hearings.... Also.. his father is a SENIOR SCIENTIST at the famous "FICO" .. you know .. the people who determine credit scores ! Here are the fathers details: www.huffingtonpost.com... first.. here is what he looks like (seen arriving at the denver airport after the shooting caught by paparazzi TMZ): www.tmz.com... here is more information on James Holmes father Robert: www.linkedin.com... jamesholmeswiki.com... here is the basic search .. www.google.com... article that came to me via email that led me to look into this a bit deeper: thanks karla miller ! www.rogershermansociety.org... read about the basic ICC LIBOR case against Barclays: thelawcourt.com...

From the youtube video. At least the links seem to be from legitimate believable sources.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join