It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Story Behind the Batman Massacre?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Got this sent to me in email, I have no idea if it is true but it is one hell of a conspiracy if it is and certainly seems far too coincidental to not be... Maybe ATS'ers can flesh it out. Never heard of this website so I have no clue of its credibility and don't have time to research it myself but the story is certainly plausible.

THE MOTIVES

Robert Holmes, the shooting suspect's father, is a senior lead scientist with FICO, the American credit score company. He was scheduled to testify in the next few weeks before a US Senate panel that is investigating the largest bank fraud scandal in world history. This banking fraud threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system.

Robert Holmes not only uncovered the true intent of the massive LIBOR banking fraud, but his "predictive algorithm model" also traced the trillions of "hidden"dollars to the exact bank accounts of the elite classes who stole it. In other words, Robert Holmes could NAME NAMES! Those names WOULD AWAKEN THE WORLD to the depth of government and corporate corruption which could include members of Congress, Wall Street, Federal Reserve and EU executives and could even include US Presidential candidates and the British Royal family.

The motives for the massacre are:

1) To silence whistleblower Robert Holmes whose son is now facing a possible death sentence

2) To influence the upcoming vote on the UN Global Small Arms Treaty which could result in gun confiscation and disarming world citizens. The UN treaty could override national sovereignty and give a license to federal governments to assert preemptive gun control powers over state regulatory powers.

THE REAL JAMES HOLMES

James Holmes grew up in a churchgoing family in a "Mayberry" style community. Neighbors describe “Jimmy” Holmes as quiet, shy, unassuming, smart, clean cut and "not dangerous". His mother, Arlene, is a registered nurse. His father, Robert, is a FICO senior scientist.

In high school, James ran cross-country, played soccer and snow boarded. After graduating, he completed an internship at the Salk Institute and Miramar College’s biotechnology “boot camp.” He also worked as a camp counselor. James has no criminal or military history whatsoever.

James Holmes received the prestigious National Institutes of Health Neuroscience Training Grant at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus in Denver. The $26,000 stipend paid his tuition for the highly competitive neuroscience program. Billy Kromka who worked with James for three months last summer in the Medical lab, said, "There's no way I thought he could have the capacity to commit an atrocity like this".

JAMES HOLMES WAS KIDNAPPED

Two months prior to the theater massacre, James Holmes' entire world was turned upside down. That's when two "Black Op" hit men, entered his life and unraveled it using a drug called "SCOPOLAMINE" - also known as the "The Devil's Breath".

DRUGGED

Scopolamine or "The Devil's Breath" is colorless, odorless and tasteless and can be easily dissolved in drinks or sprinkled on food. Victims become so docile, they have been known to help thieves rob their homes and empty their bank accounts. Women victims have been drugged repeatedly over days and gang-raped or rented out as prostitutes.

In a common scenario, a person is offered a drink laced with the substance and wakes up miles away, extremely groggy and with no memory of what happened. The victim soon discovers that they have handed over jewelry, money, car keys, and sometimes even made multiple bank withdrawals to their assailants.

Scopolamine completely blocks the formation of memories making it impossible for victims to ever identify their aggressors. Under hypnosis, people can normally recall what happened to them...but scopolamine induces amnesia because the memory was never recorded," said Dr. Camilo Uribe, the world's leading expert on the drug.The drug depresses the cerebrum and destroys the power of reasoning’. There is no power to think or reason.

This is what happened to James Holmes. He claims he has no memory of the massacre or what happened. An employee at the Arapahoe County Detention Center, where Holmes is in an isolation cell, told sources: “He claims he doesn’t know why he’s in jail. He asked, ‘Why am I here?’

TIMELINE...

Read the rest here: www.helpfreetheearth.com...

There is probably no way to verify most of this however if his Father is a senior lead scientist for FICO set to testify as the article states along with the kids previously squeaky clean background definitely make this highly suspicious and plausible. Perhaps I am overlooking something that may blow this whole conspiracy out of the water which is why I posted to ATS as I know you guys will quickly find it if there is something. However if not then this is quite intriguing.

I have not finished reading the entire article but thought it was intriguing enough to post and get it out there so others could see it too...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I've seen this posted 3 or 4 times now I think. It's an interesting read. We'll see just how long this one will stay up before it either gets closed or moved to the HOAX bin. Hopefully it will stay active for discussion here at ATS

I'll take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Got this sent to me in email, I have no idea if it is true

Why didnt you bother? This is a hoax that has been posted at least 3 times here before....

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I did a thorough search and did not find anything remotely related to what it might be titled... In the previous threads has anyone verified if his Father is a FICO scientist set to testify? If he is I cannot see why this would be classified as a hoax? Of course if it is all made up then well....

edit on 7-8-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Got this sent to me in email, I have no idea if it is true

Why didnt you bother? This is a hoax that has been posted at least 3 times here before....

Perhaps you would be so kind as to set out your evidence that its a hoax? Many of us here are trying to verify that this story is true or false.

thank you

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I did a thorough search and did not find anything remotely related to what it might be titled

you must not have looked very hard...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I checked out the link.

How in the bloody hell did this person pin point almost to a T my theory on Scopolamine? 5 days earlier?
The Manchurian Candidate Revealed

This is quite bizarre. They even posted the exact same video that I had posted to show some shred of evidence of what a nasty little surprise scopolomine can be.

Referring below to: "Helpfreetheearth"
I can only see that the page source was updated today, 07/aug/2012 9:18pm but it doesnt show me an exact date that the Theory was uploaded online. As in the day that the story went live, it states July 28 2012, but I see no mention of this date in the Page info. Anyone a coding whiz who can verify if this theory was uploaded prior to me posting on ATS August 2 2012?
edit on 7-8-2012 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I did a thorough search and did not find anything remotely related to what it might be titled... In the previous threads has anyone verified if his Father is a FICO scientist set to testify? If he is I cannot see why this would be classified as a hoax? Of course if it is all made up then well....

Don't worry about all the hate; our search function isn't exactly google-quality.

Strangely enough, I search for ATS threads with google and get better ATS results on it.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

I did a thorough search and did not find anything remotely related to what it might be titled

you must not have looked very hard...

I searched various titles and even searched with just the word "batman" and it did not come up so don't tell me I didn't search vary hard. I also read the claim in the fist thread you posted and I am not convinced it came from Faal as the article i posted has a different author maybe Faal lifted it from her to discredit it? What ever though the mods will deal with it however the see fit...

I think it is worth looking onto further before deeming it a hoax I see no solid evidence it is but to each his own.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Can anyone help me with my post above? How can you see the TRUE exact date and time that a webpage or blog went live?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I didn't read nor participate in any of the other threads. That said, I knew from it being casually mentioned in other threads that it was a hoax.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I've never heard of that drug before,but I will say that's the first thing I thought,that he was drugged and placed there,that's why he didn't know why he was in jail! It all seemed fishy from the very beginning, and I would not doubt that he was used for the gun control bill that's coming up and his dad.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

I'm pretty sure Alex Jones was speculating about scopolomine a day or so after the event. This email is a rehash of certain theories making the rounds.

To th op- yes Robert Holmes is a scientist at Fico, No there is no evidence to say he would testify about anything. That claim was made by Sorcha Faal ( well known hoaxer) with nothing to back it up.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

To th op- yes Robert Holmes is a scientist at Fico, No there is no evidence to say he would testify about anything.

Cool thanks is there any source for that? So if this is true then why would people classify this as a hoax? Even if he is not set to testify that changes this whole case IMO. Everyone knows Faal is full of it but lets not be so hasty to throw the baby out with the bath water. I tend to think Faal is a CIA or PTB front and is used to discredit things sometimes. Like I said the article I posted has a different author Grace Powers so the the next step is to find out who actually authored it Faal or Powers or? And who is Grace Powers? I don't know never heard the name before...

Here is Grace Powers about page with an audio and article telling about herself: helpfreetheearth.com... Maybe we can ask her to source the article?[

Edit: Ok I email her and asked here to source the article. However I also took a better look at the Faal article and they are not the same. The Faal article is only saying the father was set to testify not all the things in this article about the drugs time line etc. So Sorcha Faal IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF THIS ARTICLE!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

According to LinkedIn Robert Holmes his current overview is Lead Scientist at Fair Isaac---past- he was Senior Staff Scientist at HNSC Software, Inc.---education
University of California, Berkley---Stanford University---University of California, Los Angeles
edit on 7-8-2012 by shells4u because: had to add his name

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

There's no source because there is a huge gaping lack of any kind of evidence to back up Sorcha Faal's statement. I can't prove R Holmes will not testify but no-one can prove he will.
How could Faal bring us this info if no-one else can? Either they are privy to the most sensitive information not available to any one else or they are making it up. Not providing a source backs the latter conclusion up.

I wouldn't flatter Faal ( which is just a pen name by the way) by saying they are 'disinfo' or anything like that. Just a guy that concocts stories that have chunks of facts in them that are sourced and then throws in complete lies that you will find no source for.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Not sure how legit this is..

According to reporting by San Diego Reader editor Matt Potter, the father of the suspected Colorado mass murderer is almost certainly an anti-fraud scientist at a San Diego company. He is Robert M. Holmes, senior lead scientist at the San Diego office of Minneapolis-based FICO, New York Stock Exchange-listed company that was formerly named Fair Isaac.

www.sandiegoreader.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Re. Grace Powers, she seems to have written a speculative piece based on all the already speculative stuff written about the Holme's shootings. Pieces of writing based on opinion don't really need sources, it's just like any time someone here at ATS writes a reply based on their opinion. The libor rumour was traced back to S. Faal and plonked in the hoax bin!

I know there's many pages to read but the Sorcha Faal hoax and all the speculation about the Holmes case has been discussed and disected already here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

My OP article by Grace Powers is different then Faals the only thing they have in common is that he was a FICO Scientist set to testify other then that they totally different. I sent Grace Powers an email asking her to source some of her claims.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CraigSnedeker
Not sure how legit this is..

According to reporting by San Diego Reader editor Matt Potter, the father of the suspected Colorado mass murderer is almost certainly an anti-fraud scientist at a San Diego company. He is Robert M. Holmes, senior lead scientist at the San Diego office of Minneapolis-based FICO, New York Stock Exchange-listed company that was formerly named Fair Isaac.

www.sandiegoreader.com...

Cool thanks for this now we are getting somewhere...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join