It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

811 Is The Date - Here's My Proof

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

You act like there's something wrong with it.

Ah well, it's hip to be square I guess.

(or did I misinterprete?)
edit on 7-8-2012 by DjangoPhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Ok, now I get ya.

Valid point, I would not contest that. We 'program' ourselves every day with what we consume through our senses and our intellectual pursuits.

I chose that avatar because I have always had some kind of deep connection with the tenets of Sufi mysticism. That particular part of the video made my heart light up and reconnected me with God - a peak experience if you will. I am grateful to the creator of the video for that - divine artistry.

Despite the influence of this video, I am resolute that my experience today does mean something significant. That is why I posted the thread.

* Ned

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077

Recently I asked my higher self to reveal the date of the next 'global' manufactured event. I believe it has answered my question through the following events today.

You come from Nimbin?

Ahh Good Ole Nimbin - Australia's Amsterdam

How does one get in touch with their "Higher" Self in Nimbin.

edit on 7-8-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

I think you know that answer to that question.

Seriously though, we are not all tripped out hippies here. Many of us move to this region because of the amazing energy of the place and the wonderful people/communities. I live on small acreage and feel very blessed for being able to live in such a paradise.

Peace Out Pedro

Sending you Loving Vibes from God's country.

* Ned

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

My thoughts and vibrations are with you.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Thanks Nimbinned - I've been to Nimbin several times to find "Inspiration", it's got the most amazing landscapes.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned
OK, 8:11 as in 11th of August.

Recently I asked my higher self to reveal the date of the next 'global' manufactured event. I believe it has answered my question through the following events today.

This morning I wake up late, which is not normal for me. I look at the time and it's 8:11

I turn on my computer and look what comes up on my homepage for bing

Look at the lights - obvious illuminati symbolism. I know there is a HEAP of other stuff about the Olympics that is off the charts in terms of illuminati symbology. I won't go in to it here - just search the other threads if you're interested. Here's a sample - 2 mascots standing side by side as in twin towers.

I then go on to Itunes to download an album I discovered a few days back on a music thread on GLP. The band is Vibrasphere - 2 Swedish psytrance dudes that broke up in 2010. This particular album is from 2007. Have a look at the songs and most importantly the song length.

Not only is there a song called 'wasteland' but it's 8 minutes 11 seconds long (811). Now look at song 2 it goes for 9 minutes 11 seconds (911). Now the word VIBRASPHERE could be broken down as VIBRATIONS relating to the SPHERE (earth).

So what does this all mean. I interpret it like this.

On the 11th of August there will be a manufactured global catastrophe in the form of carefully positioned massive explosive detonations and or HAARP activity (ie Fuku 3:11). This will be announced as strangely irregular earthquakes by the MSM. Targets will be major centres for population or financial sectors - such as London, Singapore, West coast of US, East coast of Australia, Japan, India, Mediteranean etc.

This will create so much chaos that anything can happen out of this - ie market crashes, wars/military intervention, biological break-outs, famines, civil unrest, nuclear disasters. All the sorts of things that would play nicely in to the hands of those who seek to dominate and control the masses in order to usher in the NWO.

Let's wait and see. Hopefully it's just my over-active imagination.

Peace Out

Stay Safe

Much Love to All

* Ned

Unlike everyone else mindlessly bashing your thread I wil say I appreciate your prediction I will try to avoid danger areas and stay in my house and be ready just in case. As for me you haven't done anything yet for me not to believe you and if your not trolling the proof that was shown too you could be significant..but if the day comes and goes and your prediction is false then I will never believe you again.. So until than good luck be safe and thanks for the warning..
edit on 8-8-2012 by HumanitiesLastHope because: typo

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope

Unlike everyone else mindlessly bashing your thread I wil say I appreciate your prediction I will try to avoid danger areas and stay in my house and be ready just in case. As for me you haven't done anything yet for me not to believe you and if your not trolling the proof that was shown too you could be significant..but if the day comes and goes and your prediction is false then I will never believe you again.. So until than good luck be safe and thanks for the warning..
edit on 8-8-2012 by HumanitiesLastHope because: typo

Nobody is 'mindlessly' bashing him. You're really going to stay in your house and 'be ready' based on something you read on the internet? Really? Paranoid much? Me thinks you should just stay off the internet all together then.

I've got a prediction for ya...the day will come and go with NO major event.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
if every time I had a question in my mind and thought that some random number I saw was the answer
then I would have been 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time wrong
and that most probably also applies to OP, unless he is somehow "special"
otherwise, chances are it wont happen

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The only proof shown in this thread, is proof of looking into things too far, without taking them @ face value...

I could give you symbolism from every event that happened today including my first toilet break ( it landed in a triangle..... OH SWEET JESUS THE ALL SEEING EYE IS IN MY TOILET !!!! )

The truth is, you're discounting fact and pursuing fiction at the cost of reality.

For further reading, I suggest you look into ; en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 8/8/2012 by Dachende because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dachende
The only proof shown in this thread, is proof of looking into things too far, without taking them @ face value...

I could give you symbolism from every event that happened today including my first toilet break ( it landed in a triangle..... OH SWEET JESUS THE ALL SEEING EYE IS IN MY TOILET !!!! )

The truth is, you're discounting fact and pursuing fiction at the cost of reality.

For further reading, I suggest you look into ; en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 8/8/2012 by Dachende because: (no reason given)

So are you accusing me of being a 'Pareidoliac' ?

I've been called worse things

Your avatar tells me that you are trapped in a labyrinth of unresolved Karmic issues. Woops I'm doing it again !

Have you seen the movie The Number 23 ? It's exactly what you're talking about.

In response to your post I will reiterate that I set my intention and then I got a response. This is how the Spirit world works. If I'm wrong then I'll be back here on the 12th (US time) to allow everyone to berate me in whatever manner they see fit.

Peace Out

* Ned

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I'm sitting here with my jaw just off the ground. The floodlights are a "symbol" becasue they happen to be pyramid shaped. Jesus H. They look light floodlights at many other venues. (reaction 1)

Two folks dressed in stupid costunes means the twin towers. (reaction2, this where my jaw hit the deck)

This is as far as I got. The IQ level at ATS has just dropped yet again and it has been dropping constantly for the last few years but this really takes it down a notch or two.

Words fail me...........If anyone is taking this seriously for more than 0.1s you need to see a doctor!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Just to add my two pence, probably not gonna happen but I did see this picture this morning while getting my daily meme fix and it led me here... kinda spooky in a way.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
Jesus H.

Was that really necessary?

They look light floodlights at many other venues.

I look forward to seeing your examples.

Two folks dressed in stupid costunes means the twin towers.

Ok, so what do they mean?

This is as far as I got. The IQ level at ATS has just dropped yet again and it has been dropping constantly for the last few years but this really takes it down a notch or two.

Your contribution is proof of your claim. Isn't that sweet.

Words fail me...........

Bye now.

edit on 8-8-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Curious if anyone knows why one of the mascots has an "M" on its head and the other a "W"...??

This is called synchronicity, some people pass it off as coincidence which I too used to do, however as of late there has been too many coincidences in my personal life and "other things" to merit it as simple coincidence.

Once you see synchronicity you can no longer un-see it...

still curious what the M and W letter designations for the mascots are for...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSelfDestruct
Just to add my two pence, probably not gonna happen but I did see this picture this morning while getting my daily meme fix and it led me here... kinda spooky in a way.

Thanks MSD,

Most interesting except for the flesh eating bacteria thing - OMFG !

Is it Big Ben or (as other have stated previously) a well known tower in Tokyo. Could be both as the card says Multiple Disasters - which is my prediction anyway - multiple manufactured earthquakes.

Peace *

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

its supposedly for their names, Wenlock and Mandeville..

Wenlock is meant to be the mascot for the olympics and Mandeville for the paralympics..

They are named after the Shropshire town of Much Wenlock, which held a forerunner of the current Olympic Games, and Stoke Mandeville Hospital, a facility in Buckinghamshire that initially organised the Stoke Mandeville Games, the precursor of the Paralympic Games.

en.wikipedia.org...

im sure someone will point out how mandeville = man, devil.... adding more to the conspiracy somewhere.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Curious if anyone knows why one of the mascots has an "M" on its head and the other a "W"...??

This is called synchronicity, some people pass it off as coincidence which I too used to do, however as of late there has been too many coincidences in my personal life and "other things" to merit it as simple coincidence.

Once you see synchronicity you can no longer un-see it...

still curious what the M and W letter designations for the mascots are for...

They are the intitials for the mascots

M - Mandeville
W - Wenlock

Of course there is another whole conspiracy about the names - plenty of material out there on that.

Check out the new Big Brother logo too. It's not even subtle anymore

resources3.news.com.au...

Peace Out

* Ned

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Yeah that flesh eating virus image will be haunting me for a while. As for the Tokyo thing, I'm not sure I kinda see the houses of parliament behind big ben in the pic but my mind may be reaching.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

read it was meant to be a tower in japan and its meant to represent the japan quake/tsunami.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

all I have to say to that is

and look like op is almost right we had a 4.4 earth quake in la a huricane in mexico and a typhoon in china all around the same time omg..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join