It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I broke down about 2 months ago.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomwv
reply to post by Ilyich

I am still kind of new here at ATS but it does appear that there is a tight net community here. This is the first time I have read any post of yours. It sounds like you have been though a lot. I have had my struggles as well but I am not vetted enough in this community to start sharing such experiences. Yet, I am very happy to read your post.

I can tell you that inner strength is the key. You have to want to live and fight for the life you have. It sounds like you are indeed a fighter; which is a good sign. Keep fighting and never ever give up!

" Those who want to live let them fight and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live? A.H. "

I am going to say it again, Dying is painless, it's living that hurts. I've been around, and I've had my fare share of experiences. I've been from the top of the mountains, to the sand at the waters edge, and the islands with in it. Inner strength and appreciation are absolutely the key. Though I may in fact have some mental issues, having a conversation with me would not lead many to believe it, and I myself do not really believe it, but at this time I'm desperate and perhaps it took the physical breakdown for it all to come pouring out. I am a fighter, for love, and above all life. If this is what it takes to save myself, then I will crawl to the top of everest on my hands and knees. I'm not ready to give up. There's still too much to learn, too much to see. Thank you all for the warm words, and welcome to ATS.
edit on 8/8/2012 by Ilyich because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

Try this site for some information. They're relatively cheap. You can order a kit from a labcorp, drop it off locally, and get the results back within a couple weeks or so.

I had a lot of issues a while back and did a hair analysis. My copper levels were well into the 99th percentile. It indicated that I had been dealing with stress for too long, and it caused my adrenals to be fatigued. The body is integrative, so once you reach this it may take a while to snap out of it. You gotta take it easy on your self, eat real healthy, rest a ton, and perhaps take additional nutrient supplements to balance everything out.

I'm not saying this could fix you, but it's something to take into consideration. Check out the other links in that site. Ah, I'll provide the next major one. Basically people who are exercise-a-holics or caffeine junkies may be suffering from adrenal deficiency/copper overload. They're doing what they can to keep their system going. It's not best, though.

Hair Mineral Analysis

Adrenal Insufficiency

Trust your own instincts. If this doesn't sound like something you think is legit, try an alternative. I'm not claiming this guy has it all figured out, but he seems to make some sense on some of the topics.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

I feel like I just read a post about myself. I've had the same pain feelings in my neck/legs/back and chest for the last 6 months and I've been thinking too much of whats going on in the world today. But I've always had bad anxiety ever since I can remember.
I've been through allot in my years as well, but I have left leave the past in the past an made peace with how things have gone and also that some day I will undoubtedly meet my fate.
I refuse to get any medication though, I want to deal with this on my own even though its been a good 10 years since I've set foot in my doctors. On with the rest of my post:

Let me tell you that, you, like myself, are one of the few that carry the weight of the world on your shoulders.
Every day when you get out of bed, tell yourself that you can handle whatever is thrown at you, you've made it this far in life, after all. Don't worry about tomorrow, tomorrow will bring its own worries.
The anxiety will wear your mind and body down from trying to contemplate every thing, to the point that your mind/existence seems to hollow out your body and go to a numb oblivion.
One step at a time. pick up a hobby or two, workout regularly and keep to it; have self discipline, but don't forget to treat yourself when you need it. If you feel you're starting to build back to the anxiety, do some research, learn something new, find new interests, and most importantly: try to be a good person and help others when you can.
Believe me, helping others is the best way to help yourself. Focusing to much on your own problems will cause you allot of anxiety.

Remember though, one step at a time. There are alot of good things in the world and alot of bad, try to look for the good in add in your own and maybe others will learn a little in the process.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I really am proud of you for posting this too. This year I went to the beach with my family and had a panic attack the first night. LITERALLY thought I was dying. I had never experienced that kind of terror before and I hope never again. I'm lucky in that my panic attacks only lasted for about a week and a half and then they just stopped but it took me a while to get over them.

Please, DO WHAT YOU NEED TO to feel better! I hate knowing that others are suffering from that kind of terror and hopelessness.

God bless you!
Cassiper

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Pray to Jesus ok

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I don't feel much like talking these last few days. I've laid in bed with my dog and have been overwhelmed with a sense of warm and calm. I don't know how to explain it, and I'm really not sure what it means but I said I would update everyone and I missed a day there. Thank you all for the replies and warm wishes.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
# my life, just released from the hospital. Couldn't sleep, and I've been tested and treated and allowed to go home for comforts sake. I vomited blood, as well it was present in my stools. It has been found I have two ulcers in my stomach and one in my intestine. I was treated with lord knows what went in that IV, charcoal, and then had to drink an awful barium milkshake for an xray, as well as another very invasive unpleasant probing. Blood work has been done to check for potential causes and I will be called with or with out results. What should I do? I have a prescription for acid reducers as well as some pain meds.

I do not take Aspirn,tylenol,Naproxin any of that crap and would really prefer not to take these meds, so I'm not going to unless absolutely necessary. I'd rather deal with it, than get hooked on this Prescription BS.

Chaos, absolute chaos. What in the bloody hell is going on? Have I been exposed to some poison rotting my body and mind inside out? Heavy metals? I don't take NSADS, because of a fear of Digestive perforation, and yet that's sort of what ulcers are isn't it? Sorry guys freaking out now, had a moment of peace followed by complete and utter panic, which isn't going to help ulcers ha ha. I don't think the drip from the ER has worn off so I'm kind of surreal and I can't help but laugh at this. But what the #.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hello, ATS. Feeling pretty good today! Was prescribed some ridiculous medication that was going to cost $100, then the pharmacist pointed out the same medication is available over the counter for 7$ a box, I would simply have to take 2. So I ran my ass off again today, feeling great. Stomach is in check. Just figured y'all we're curious!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

Very happy to hear you are feeling great today!

When I read your op last week, I was very inspired and have been changing some things. Been choosing to eat way healthier, going out doing things everyday. Trying to lose a little beer gut and my goal is 20 pounds.. Already lost 4 pounds since last week.

Just thought I would share the fact that your thread has had a positive effect on people.

All the best wishes for you.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Startruth144
reply to post by Ilyich

Very happy to hear you are feeling great today!

When I read your op last week, I was very inspired and have been changing some things. Been choosing to eat way healthier, going out doing things everyday. Trying to lose a little beer gut and my goal is 20 pounds.. Already lost 4 pounds since last week.

Just thought I would share the fact that your thread has had a positive effect on people.

All the best wishes for you.

Thank you, means a lot to me!

Stay with it! I've been running every day, and even got together with my brother for a friendly play of swords, which is awesome. I haven't done that in years, but I was in the shed and found all my gear and I knew he must have his.

Keep at it, begins and ends with you brother.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilyich

Hang in there. You're in my thoughts.

a.i.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join