It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
hey just a quick hello to all of you,ive been looking at this for the last year or two,an now i finally have a account! I will be replying on a few posts just to get started up id make my own ones but i guess i could just add my own point of view
also im glad there are people here that are actually awake, there might be a few who let the team down but i praise you few who dont just look an assume things.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SUFFERUS

Hello SUFFERUS,

Pleasure too meet you.
I hope you enjoy your time here. Most of us are really pleasent and do not bite.
So do not be affraid to ask questions. I'm sure there is someone that will give you a hand, or two.

But do post, every point of view helps.
We deny ignorance here.

-Hellz

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. You've came at a great time it would appear. We have earthquakes and tsunamis predicted, supposedly being started by HAARP. What more could you ask for?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Welcome...

You should fit right in. You can pick up your tinfoil hat in the lobby just after the cranial exam and horse shoe tossing dexterity fitness test.

Please to step to the left....

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Welcome to your new addiction....

Des

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Welcome SUFFERUS

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS I look forward to hearing from you!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Hello and "welcome to the world of tomorrow" as it may seem here

top topics

join