It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puerto Rico UFO Video. AUG 4th, 2012.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

And they determined that from an old, grainy video of course. Not "High Quality".

Birds!

Nuff Said!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
looks something like my neighbor shot - only his was a multi color laser on the otherside of a dyed black sheet.
on video it looked convincing. but this video sort of looks like a helocopter to me.

Yours is the most reasonable input given so far. I too, taught it was a Helicopter at first. But the only thing that threw me off was the fact that there was no sound of the blades. That is why I asked in the first place for people to help me figure it out. But of course, most ATS members give me, CGI, Fire lantern, Moth, Fake, Faulty Camera Shot, worthless, juknk video, money maker, scam, etc.

You might be right. Who knows?
edit on 8-8-2012 by The Coward because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Anyone who is SERIOUS about taking pictures at night would use manual focus, autofocus is to easily fooled even on top of the range DSLR's.

Agreeing with you 100% here. I use a Canon 7D, and you just cannot trust auto-focus on that at night....especially shooting small lights.. Manual focus at night all the way!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
So, in short.

Enjoy the video, or hate the video, it is up to you!

I don't hate you or the video, I just saw the lack of care. I had a thought, it traveled out into the universe.

What planet did you come from? hahahaha

I'm starting to believe, Zeta Reticuli..
edit on 8-8-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Anyone who is SERIOUS about taking pictures at night would use manual focus, autofocus is to easily fooled even on top of the range DSLR's.

Agreeing with you 100% here. I use a Canon 7D, and you just cannot trust auto-focus on that at night....especially shooting small lights.. Manual focus at night all the way!

Very nice just got back into SLR's myself or should I say SLT's,I bought a Sony SLT A37 really happy with that

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join