It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Puerto Rico UFO Video. AUG 4th, 2012.

page: 1
5
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This video seems pretty legit.

It was filmed in Puerto Rico.


I don't hear a drone so I don't think it is a chopper. What do you guys think? Oh, wait... It's ATS, I know exactly how this will end up.







Enjoy it guys!




posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
My friend,

I always question as to why objects like this are always lit up. Why does it let itself be noticed?

A kamikaze hot air balloon pilot?


Be safe be well,

Spiro



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
There just is not enough video evidence to determine what it is. It's a UFO that is for sure but, what, is the unknown.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward
 


Sorry dude I think it's CGI. The camera movement and the object are too syncrhonised relative to the house and night sky (see 0:28 - 0:31 for example). The object's pixel position is stationary as the camera moves slightly up and down implying it is directly in front of the lens - if it were really there we would expect the object to move the same distance up and down as the house it's flying 'toward', resulting in a change in its pixel position.

Hope that explanation makes sense?
edit on 7/8/2012 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ugh. There are no costs to operate a YT channel and upload videos....I have my own....

It really bothers me that someone has to slap on adsense when they upload "ufo" videos.....
if someone is trying to make a profit on this stuff, it just really bothers me and turns me off to even watching the full video. wonder if there is an upload of the same one w/out ads on it......

for profit YT channels sporting dozens of "ufo" videos is a
from me.....
on this one too.

/rant

w/ that said....its a light in the sky. there are a zillion terrestrial explanations for what it could be....

maybe if we all watch enough, the YT owner can go buy himself a nice meal tnight....
edit on August 7th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
w/ that said....its a light in the sky. there are a zillion terrestrial explanations for what it could be....

That is my expert analysis, as well. A light in the sky. Not doing anything particularly unusual. I'm glad we were able to clear this up.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It's a bright lens flare emitting from the moon. Can't you tell?
Upon further investigation, it's a Chinese Lantern.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
w/ that said....its a light in the sky. there are a zillion terrestrial explanations for what it could be....

That is my expert analysis, as well. A light in the sky. Not doing anything particularly unusual. I'm glad we were able to clear this up.


there is absolutely positively no way to analyze this video.....even after you get done paying the dude for uploading it....



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yeap it's a light in the sky alright


Come on now....you didn't really get duped...did you



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fazza!
Sorry dude I think it's CGI. The camera movement and the object are too syncrhonised relative to the house and night sky (see 0:28 - 0:31 for example).



Agreed.
The movement relative to the camera shake is just wrong at that point.

But, if it is real, and the weird movement on the video is due to some silly compression artifacts or whatever, then it is worth noting that its movement is indistinguishable from any one of the multitudes of model aircraft with LEDs on that one can buy nowdays.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It looks like the many other videos of RC toys in that it doesn't appear to travel very far and it isn't all that high , its just circling about .



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo
 


Honestly, I know you are a mod and all, but this is the third video you comment and say that the YouTubers are making money off of the video. ATS makes money off of our threads, and I don't see a cent. It does not hurt to make a little money off of your work. Just look at your own website, ATS. If the guy wants to make peanuts or cents off of google, big deal. We should not let money cloud our minds when it comes to UFOs. And if the topic is about money, ATS should have made a killing by now.


You closed my last thread and said that the videographer was a known hoaxer, that ATS would check and give the ok if all was right, I have heard nothing yet?


What gives?



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Anyways, going back on topic. I found another video from the same user in PR. He states that he filmed this UFO on August 3rd.

Here is the video.


edit on 7-8-2012 by The Coward because: Fixed something wrong



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward
 


I think that aliens are not here compared to 1947, 1952, 1973, late 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. Back then it was common to find a mutilated cow placed onto the ground by aliens, these days it is common to see a hoax. It was common to see a hoax in the 1950s, why have we digressed so much since then? You had 60s years of less hoaxes and now they are flooding the market - I know why, just because you sorry individuals don't have any love and you're selfish individuals who would laugh if a person thought a lie was a truth - you have absolutely no care or consideration over the human race and that's why Dr. Edgar Mitchell (you probably don't even know who he is) thought you were not evolved enough to handle space travel.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
reply to post by The Coward
 


I think that aliens are not here compared to 1947, 1952, 1973, late 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. Back then it was common to find a mutilated cow placed onto the ground by aliens, these days it is common to see a hoax. It was common to see a hoax in the 1950s, why have we digressed so much since then? You had 60s years of less hoaxes and now they are flooding the market - I know why, just because you sorry individuals don't have any love and you're selfish individuals who would laugh if a person thought a lie was a truth - you have absolutely no care or consideration over the human race and that's why Dr. Edgar Mitchell (you probably don't even know who he is) thought you were not evolved enough to handle space travel.


Dude, wth? That I don't know who Edgar Mitchell is? LOL Let's say even if I did not know who this good sir was, there is Google. I would find out anyways! What planet did you come from? hahahaha


Anyways, I have been researching UFOs for a loooooooooooong time now. Sometimes I get them good vids, some time I get them bad ones. It does not matter, I am not perfect. And you act as if I am some hoaxer? Wth, the video is not mine, I just post videos that seem pretty good in my opinion and share them with ATS members. Like I said, some are good some are bad. This one in my opinion is a "good" video. It is of a real UFO, why? Well casue if you see all the comments above everyone has a theory but nobody actually proves anything. so, in short, the video is of a true Unidentified flying object. And that, in my book, is pretty interesting. Now what I do from her on is up to me. I could keep researching this type of video or go to the next.


So, in short.

Enjoy the video, or hate the video, it is up to you!



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
it is a light but it is not in the sky. at around 0.28 - 0.35 the light is on the building.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
reply to post by greeneyedleo
 


Honestly, I know you are a mod and all, but this is the third video you comment and say that the YouTubers are making money off of the video. ATS makes money off of our threads, and I don't see a cent. It does not hurt to make a little money off of your work. Just look at your own website, ATS. If the guy wants to make peanuts or cents off of google, big deal. We should not let money cloud our minds when it comes to UFOs. And if the topic is about money, ATS should have made a killing by now.


ATS costs money to OPERATE. how much money does it cost to have a YouTube channel? none huge huge huge huge difference.

My opinion - which im entitled to have here - is that anyone looking to profit off of ufo videos on a free site is questionable. While it may not be a popular opinion, it is mine. I also dont lay claim to be the final authority on anything.....im just voicing my opinion....thats it!


It does not reflect the opinions of ATS nor its owners or staff. It is my personal opinion.
edit on August 7th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo


ATS costs money to OPERATE. how much money does it cost to have a YouTube channel? none huge huge huge huge difference.



No, there is not a huge difference. It is not YouTube that posted the video to make money, it was the individual. YouTube makes money regardless. And individuals need money to OPERATE, yes, to operate their lives, to live, to feed their families, and do research. If he makes money off of his video, and that money helps him to fund new equipment, food, or whatever he needs to operate, then there is no difference. ATS does not make money to operate, ATS makes a KILLING, nobody makes a business just to make it trough. People make businesses to make money, and lots of it. ATS is not the exception!






edit on 7-8-2012 by The Coward because: Fixed something wrong



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward
 


Ok Ok.....really dont want to argue opinions.....you have yours which I respect....i have mine. life is great when everyone isnt an exact replica of each other



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward
 


There's pretty much no reason to believe a for profit youtube channel has legit material. Most of those guys like to make an easy buck off of yanking your chain.

IMO that video is junk. I've seen way better on ATS. This certainly isn't the end all, beall of UFO vids.

Ease up on the mod. She's entitled to an opinion just the same as you and I are.

On another note... The point of this forum is to determine if videos like this are real and viable, or if they are fake, therefore worthless. This falls into the latter category.

Eyes on the sky




top topics



 
5
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join