It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am going to see God

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Again, that's you opinion and you're welcome to it. But there is plenty of credible evidence otherwise.

I'm not going to hijjack this thread to argue the point, while there is an active thread on the very same topic. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

How does one sin in the womb?

Dunno you'd have to ask the jews of 2000 years ago how you could sin in the womb. There was a belief back then that sinning in the womb could cause birth defects. Some even believed back then the reason for Esau being passed over by the birthright originated in a struggle between Jacob and Esau in the womb.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Again, that's you opinion and you're welcome to it. But there is plenty of credible evidence otherwise.

I'm not going to hijjack this thread to argue the point, while there is an active thread on the very same topic. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again, thats your opinion and you're welcome to it but there's plenty of biblical evidence arguing against reincarnation. Personally i'm not going to stack my deck hoping i get another chance in some fantastical super mario brother's do-over. When you fall down the hole, there are no extra men. It's:

edit on 4-1-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Again, thats your opinion and you're welcome to it but there's plenty of biblical evidence arguing against reincarnation. Personally i'm not going to stack my deck hoping i get another chance in some fantastical super mario brother's do-over. When you fall down the hole, there are no extra men. It's:

What about the boy who convinced even the veterans of WW2 that he was their dead buddy returned from the grave?

abcnews.go.com...

Between the accounts of uneducated superstitious sheepherders and the reports of modern-day journalists, the choice is clear.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join