It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am going to see God

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

"If I have seen farther it is by standing on the shoulders of giants" ~ Sir Isaac Newton

I have an average mind, but I'm intensely curious and I read a lot

Blessings bro

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You have already been born again through reincarnation. Your spirit is who you are no matter when it is, consciousness stems from your spirit/soul. Without your spirit/soul you would never have gained consciousness in the first place.

When you are born, you are father and son, relatives from the very beginning of you life until death.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

A truth cannot be called truth until it has been verified, so that is a nonsensical question.

No you shouldn't believe in something that is not provable, that's how people get trapped.

edit on 11-8-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You have already been born again through reincarnation.

Reincarnation has nothing to do with being born of the spirit partner. It's ignorant to believe so IMO.
edit on 11-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Some would not believe even if the proof was given to them on a silver platter.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yes, in your opinion. We are born of water and spirit, just as Jesus said. We are born of our mothers water and we are born with a spirit.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

If the proof was handed to me on a silver platter, I'd be the first to admit it. I'm not egocentric and have a very flexible mind. If it was actual proof I would 100% believe in it. Since there is not 100% proof, I will remain skeptical, as should everyone.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Thanks for `posting.

And thanks to everyone who participated.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

You have already been born again through reincarnation.

Reincarnation has nothing to do with being born of the spirit partner. It's ignorant to believe so IMO.
edit on 11-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Resurrection is not reincarnation. Resurrection you will keep all you were before, you get placed in a body that will not die, not the total rebirth of reincarnation, more like being uploaded into a new vessel. The reward for those who serve Christ is they persist after death in heaven until they get new bodies for Christ's millenial reign and when he resets Creation to what it originally was before Adam fell in the new Earth.
edit on 11-8-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

That sounds a whole lot like reincarnation to me.

Reincarnation is the resurrection of your soul into another vessel, and this resurrection is what must happen in order to reincarnated, or be 'born again', into 'heaven' a.k.a. the universe.
edit on 12-8-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Tell him I want that money that he owes me.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by modulo
Tell him I want that money that he owes me.

Though a humorous reply it raises certain points.
If God created everything including the Earth.
Then Money whether digital or printed comes from the Earth - The paper the pigments for ink the computer components etc etc.
So God is in a sense debt free and Money is a man made concept

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You say that you believe in all of this because of spiritual experiences...did you have these encounters before or after you started going to church?

Because if it happened after, there's no argument. You are believing what you want to believe, and nothing more.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by NewAgeMan

If the proof was handed to me on a silver platter, I'd be the first to admit it. I'm not egocentric and have a very flexible mind. If it was actual proof I would 100% believe in it. Since there is not 100% proof, I will remain skeptical, as should everyone.

Do you ever read what you write ? Look at the message you're sending.

I'm not egocentric, but everyone should be just like me !

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Where did you get everyone should be like me from? I clearly said everyone should be 'skeptical', not 'like me'.

It seems like you're the one that doesn't read, not me.

edit on 27-8-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

Where did you get everyone should be like me from? I clearly said everyone should be 'skeptical', not 'like me'.

It seems like you're the one that doesn't read, not me.

edit on 27-8-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

Nothing was mentioned about your word concatenation forming that which you said. I put no words in your mouth.
I said look at the message you are sending. When I read your words that's what stood out plain as day. Just say'in.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

What do you call the last line in that post? Putting words in my mouth.

Sorry you can't read between the lines and pull out my actual meaning, but that's not my fault is it?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

What do you call the last line in that post? Putting words in my mouth.

Sorry you can't read between the lines and pull out my actual meaning, but that's not my fault is it?

No it isn't, never said it was. The fact that you expect me to, " read between the lines" is an idea that is just plain stupid and you know it. Seems to me, " Reading between the lines " is exactly the avenue one might take to put words in someones mouth .

Maybe the practice of, "Reading between the lines," is what you use to be deceitful ? And find your way to pulling a thread off-topic or derail ? Or any number of ways to deceive ? In much the same way you tried sneaking the last word in this thread by using POST instead of REPLY ? Something I perceive as evidence of a person with some major issues.

Sorry I practice saying what I mean and very much meaning exactly what I say for the sake of truth justice and the american way. And I avoid the deceitful ways around the truth such as reading between the lines. What a joke ?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I said everyone should be skeptical, not like me. Reread the post one more time. You implying that that was my meaning when it wasn't means you were putting words in my mouth. It didn't even take any reading between the lines really, you just put the meaning you wanted into my words.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

everyone should be skeptical.

Alright then Light, let's entertain that long enough to ponder the perfectly righteous truth ? When we are skeptical of the truth then we may possibly be looking for ways around that truth ? Would that be reasonable to you, not as the only reason but as one possible reason ? Another one would be to test that truth right ?
edit on 2-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join