It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here, and i bring food for thought!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hello everyone. Ive been coming to this site for a long time now and love to read everything you all say about certain topics. I am former military, USAF Security Forces so i have stood gaurd for plenty of "things" that i can not say due to the espionage act. This is the one time i decided to join, because i feel i may have pieced a few things together, im not sayiong im right, im just saying it fits.

Revelations

1.Disease- Seal Flu, possibly even the mutation of seal flu combined with swine flu since both pigs and seal carry avian and mammalain receptors, and seal flu causes large open sores, previously unknown side effect of a flu- black plague.

2. War- Tensions with USA and Iran, USAF given go ahead to take out battery systems used to launch tehrans missiles.

3. Famine- Price of food increasing, will increase more and in this economical collapse it will be fend for yourself, not to mention the drought and crops not growing.

4.Death- Im not sure on this one, maybe an illuminati plot or martial law, the govt killing mass amounts of people, it would explain the body bags at the fema camps.

5. Visions of martyrs- Riots. People vs govt for what they feel is right.

6. Cosmic disturbance- islands and the lands will move from there position- massive earthquake, possibly from planet X's gravitational pull, its trajectory also would disturbe hundreds of sleeping asteroids in our own asteroid belt causing it to rain fire. It wouldnt be a magnetic pole swtich, but the entire earth would flip. A geo-flip.

7. The end. Sun filament directly would result in temp of over 2000F,burning almost everything in its path to dust, hence why the mayans and other ancients cant be found. Indirect results in a hydra flare, no more electronics.

Human bottle neck effect

I understand there is no links, but most of it is common knowledge, just put the pieces where it fits

I am not religious and i believe in logic and science. This is what ive concluded. Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to the looney bin.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS .
Being ex military lends no credence here as there are 15 year olds who claim the same thing. You understand this or course, being ex military. The points of the rest of your post lend no insight that you might have into each of the issues you mention rather just a simple recital of fearful speculation of which we have abounding amounts of at ATS.

So to pick one of your statements, I will go for one which makes all the others moot. Number seven. The sun filiment which would blast us at 2000 degrees. Got anything more on that one?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Welcome rorschach19

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

new topics

join