It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans will go after Obama's College Records:

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

You're asking a TeaBag for proof and facts? LOL Good luck with that one.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hopefully this whole situation will force people to open their eyes and realize that in the past few decades there have been few people running who are even worth voting for. I cannot believe anyone is considering voting for Romney or Obama. They are both puppets, and if Romney wins, whatever plan is in store for America will come crashing in with impunity. But the same is true of Obama. Neither deserve a vote.

Of course his records are sealed. Those who backed him knew his oratory skills were enough to captivate many Americans, especially after Bush, who just couldn't hack it in that department. Therefore they knew they could get away with it. It wasn't even that big of a gamble, and obviously whoever put him in power has lots of high connections. Nothing can be found on Obama, for the most part, and this is because he must have had a team of people covering his tracks. He just appeared out of thin air after serving the government for how long?

Don't you people see that it doesn't matter if a democrat or a republican is in office? It is all about the ability to compromise, and the abilities of the person holding the office. I wouldn't want anyone in office who would hold strictly to a rigid set of ideals, because the world is constantly changing. I would want someone who is honest and loyal and who cares about the people. Romney and Obama both don't, although it isn't obvious to all. I don't want someone who is loyal to a party or lobbyists...I don't want someone who MUST pay favors back. This is both Obama and Romney.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Of course his records are sealed.

So are yours, so why did you have them sealed? A very simple question, so why not answer it?

Just what are you hiding?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I've posted about the question of his applying to college as a "foreign exchange student" as you and brithers/transcripters have raised. I wrote about his high school years (he attended 5th grade to 12th grade in a college-prep school in Hawaii. I asked how he could apply as a "foreign exchange student" when he graduated from an American high school as an American citizen.

Go back and read my post, genius, and see how I addressed the issue you insist I'm "skirting".

While the 1974 privacy law protect ALL college transcripts (including yours and mine), transcripts are not exactly locked up in Fort Knox. They are kept on file in an institution's registrar office. A paper copy would be in storage of said institution. States maintain an electronic record (especially for closed colleges) and there are two national transcript archives (one goes by the name of "student clearinghouse", not that anyone should use these services). Some of those even maintain transcripts from closed high schools.

If a "smoking gun" like Obama being a foreign exchange student, or CIA mole, or what have you, was in his transcript, it'd have leaked by now. Too many eyes and hands would have access to them.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Go back and read my post, genius, and see how I addressed the issue you insist I'm "skirting".

Sucks when that happens doesn't it.

Perhaps little Barry attended his elite private school using an F1 visa. Happens all the time when foreigners send there kids to Elite US Schools. His mom was still in Indonesia remember?? So was his stepfather with whom he shared a last name. Just sayin'

My best friend in high school was on an F1 visa until the latter part of his senior year when he got a green card allowing him to stay indefinitely.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Darkrunner
I've often wondered why the big cover-up about Obama's college transcripts.

Why have you sealed yours? What are you covering up?

Never said his collegiate grades were sealed. Just wondering why no one is allowed to see them. I know Bush was a mediocre student at best I'm just wondering how good Obama's grades were as a genius of law and the constitution.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Darkrunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by babybunnies

Just a quick point on this, as it's relevant and to topic as we're discussing it.

Mitt Romney's odyssey of the Tax Returns started by Harry Reid claiming "someone" "somewhere" from Mitt's past with Bain Capital 'reported' he hadn't been paying his taxes. Harry didn't just make comments about this in a News Conference. The man doesn't have the self control to leave it there.

Harry Reid outright and with NO question in the statement, declared Romney hadn't been paying all his taxes. MSM has been replaying that clip of him stating this on the Floor of the U.S. Senate for awhile.

I think this went beyond any sense of politics and gamesmanship when the President of the United States Senate officially called out a U.S. Presidential Candidate for what COULD involve criminal and even felony misconduct. Proof ...or pay for the wild accusation.

I want to see Mitt produce those Tax Returns at this point for another reason... IF they show nothing like Harry accused, from his office and position as a U.S. Government leader, then I want that sorry piece of work to be hounded to resignation. It SHOULD cost Romney his future if this is all true...and he's THEN gone on to play games about hiding it.

However... Scary Harry should be FORMER Senator Reid if he stepped in it as deep as he MAY have here..and based on a fantasy story he made up out of thin friggen air. (some may recall..Reid made up other people from thin air too...in 08 and for the Health Care debate. He's got a wild imagination as his record shows. Only when it's politically valuable tho.)

They have NO business asking for so much as a DINNER tab out of Romney, if it is not WELL established as standard for Presidents going back to Nixon..and this IS NOT, by the way. If one has to cough up..Both should.

Now I'm off to a parent/teacher conference.. Should be fun. One political hotbed into another.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by babybunnies

Just a quick point on this, as it's relevant and to topic as we're discussing it.

Mitt Romney's odyssey of the Tax Returns started by Harry Reid claiming "someone" "somewhere" from Mitt's past with Bain Capital 'reported' he hadn't been paying his taxes. Harry didn't just make comments about this in a News Conference. The man doesn't have the self control to leave it there.

Harry Reid outright and with NO question in the statement, declared Romney hadn't been paying all his taxes. MSM has been replaying that clip of him stating this on the Floor of the U.S. Senate for awhile.

I think this went beyond any sense of politics and gamesmanship when the President of the United States Senate officially called out a U.S. Presidential Candidate for what COULD involve criminal and even felony misconduct. Proof ...or pay for the wild accusation.

I want to see Mitt produce those Tax Returns at this point for another reason... IF they show nothing like Harry accused, from his office and position as a U.S. Government leader, then I want that sorry piece of work to be hounded to resignation. It SHOULD cost Romney his future if this is all true...and he's THEN gone on to play games about hiding it.

However... Scary Harry should be FORMER Senator Reid if he stepped in it as deep as he MAY have here..and based on a fantasy story he made up out of thin friggen air. (some may recall..Reid made up other people from thin air too...in 08 and for the Health Care debate. He's got a wild imagination as his record shows. Only when it's politically valuable tho.)

They have NO business asking for so much as a DINNER tab out of Romney, if it is not WELL established as standard for Presidents going back to Nixon..and this IS NOT, by the way. If one has to cough up..Both should.

Now I'm off to a parent/teacher conference.. Should be fun. One political hotbed into another.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by STREETGUY

A quick hello to all as I am a first time poster. Anytime the name Harry Reid comes up, you can be sure his words me absolutly nothing. Harry "the mob bagman" Reid" SHOULD AND DOES NOT HAVE ANY CREDIBILITY. This all was started by a man who himself achieved great success in Neveda with lucrative deals made by him and his cronies. A man who was a bagman for the mob at the tropicana in Vegas and to this day has ties. Harry needs to go away, he does nothing but insult the intelligence of those who see right through him.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed how all the people screaming about Romney's taxes in vetting him for president are the same people that don't care that Obama could never have passed the background check for even the lowest level position at any alphabet agency?

Lefties hate rich people far more than they care about integrity anyway.
edit on 8-8-2012 by thrustbucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrustbucket
Obama could never have passed the background check for even the lowest level position at the CIA or DIA?

What a lot of rubbish - what do you base that silly claim on?
www.cia.gov...

So what bit do you think Obama could not pass

Funny how some birthers claim Obama was CIA, then other birthers claim he could not qualify, they are very confused.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrustbucket
Obama could never have passed the background check for even the lowest level position at the CIA or DIA?

What a lot of rubbish - what do you base that silly claim on?
www.cia.gov...

So what bit do you think Obama could not pass

Funny how some birthers claim Obama was CIA, then other birthers claim he could not qualify, they are very confused.

I knew a guy that applied to work for the DIA. I wasn't even that close to him and I had to be interviewed. Everyone still alive that he'd ever known more than a little had to be interviewed. They interviewed me for over an hour. They asked if he was ever critical of the country. They asked if he had ever affiliated or expressed admiration for anyone critical of the country.

Obama's own admitted past, admiration and associations with known admitted communist extremists that were on the FBI watch list (Frank Marshal) and convicted terrorists (Bill Ayers), among several others considered by intelligence services to be radicals, would be enough to disqualify him outright in the application process.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thrustbucket

So you want to limit the highest elected office in the land to only those who can past muster with the secret police?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkrunner

From what I have read Obama is no genius with a IQ of 116.
He's not stupid, but he's not that smart.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

I am President Obama’s classmate at Columbia University, Class of ’83. I am also one of the most accurate Las Vegas oddsmakers and prognosticators. Accurate enough that I was awarded my own star on the Las Vegas Walk of Stars. And I smell something rotten in Denmark. Obama has a big skeleton in his closet. It’s his college records. Call it “gut instinct” but my gut is almost always right. Obama has a secret hidden at Columbia- and it’s a bad one that threatens to bring down his presidency. Gut instinct is how I’ve made my living for 29 years since graduating Columbia.

www.theblaze.com...

Wayne Allyn Root a past libertarian vice presidential nominee and a former classmate of Barack Obama's has a few things to say about Obama's college records. Remember these things that the media would never touch in 2008?

He suggests that the only logical way Obama could have gotten into Harvard Law School from a minority standpoint is if he attended his colleges listing himself as a foreign student. We all know foreign students get huge incentives to come to college in America. Root suggests that the republicans should go after Obama's College records, because he insists that the skeleton in the closet is at Columbia University.

Root goes on to say that if the records were opened up and made public the public will find the following four things.

A) He rarely ever attended class.
B) His grades were not those typical of what we understand it takes to get into Harvard Law School.
C) He attended Columbia as a foreign exchange student.
D) He paid little for either undergraduate college or Harvard Law School because of foreign aid and scholarships given to a poor foreign students like this kid Barry Soetoro from Indonesia.

How about we give you Mitt Romney's tax returns for your college records. Fair?
edit on 7-8-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

One of the top Las Vegas Oddsmakers has made his living on "gut instinct" for 29 years? That sounds more suspicious than anything I ever heard from the Obama and Bush administrations combined! If true, not only is he the luckiest Oddsmaker - he's the only obe operating successfully for that long on "gut instinct."

That said, this sounds like pure ridiculousness, and if such a secret were in his Columbia College record, there would be an awful lot of people who would have to be hushed up...not just this one fame-seeker and his "gut feelings." My guess is that within a year this guy starts selling "guaranteed picks" on sports bets to suckers - for anyone who believes THAT particular scam, I've got a "gut feeling" I'd like to meet you at a poker table. What a joke.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I've read both sides of this debate, and came to the conclusion BOTH candidates were virtually tied when it came to grades. BOTH were "B" students. Appears Romney engaged in more pranking and hijinks (including impersonating a Boston State Trooper), whereas Obama was a slacker and smoked pot in HS. Hmm. While one might be a little creepier than the other, none of this makes a bit of difference.

Republicans/TP'ers are only making this demand because they know the law protects this type of record, so they use that to make a bogus claim the records are "sealed" - and insinuate it was Obama who sealed them. It's dirty politics, as usual.

I would never judge someone who is in their 50's or 60's by their high school or college record. That would be 30, maybe 40 years in their past. WHO THE H*LL CARES WHAT GRADES THEY GOT IN SCHOOL!

I'd like to see the people demanding Obama's high school or college record be judged by their OWN school record. I'd be willing to bet the people screaming the loudest for his school record probably flunked out of school. What's important is what both men did since leaving school, and both men did very well for themselves. Romney made a fortune in private equity (so okay, he had a big leg up with daddy's money), Obama went into politics.

Re: Obama - it was through no fault of his own he got sent to Indonesia when he was only six years old. Why attack that part of his life? To the TP'ers making this an issue, shall we examine every one of your lives at that age? I'd love to see every bubba hiding behind a computer screen justify their life at the age of 6, and be blamed for the things their parents did, including divorces, deaths, and remarriage. Fact is, Obama returned to the states at 10 and went to a prestigious school in Hawaii, and graduated from there with a good record. His college years culminated with a distinguished degree with honors from Harvard. Bubbas hiding behind their computer screens can't take that away from him, no matter how sleazy and disingenuous their attacks get.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
If Obama-jad or Romney-Noodle had nothing to hide, you would think that at least one of them would come forward to put the other in his place. Both of them NOT coming forward and NOT volunteering the information can only mean that they both have something to hide. It’s quite obvious that they are BOTH liars, and should not be in a position to run this great country..
edit on 8-8-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
If Obama-jad or Romney-Noodle had nothing to hide, you would think that at least one of them would come forward to put the other in his place

So just what are you hiding? You have all you records sealed, so you must be hiding something big!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Lets saY that the records will make a difference in the present economy,lets pretend that theres been a mistake having OBAMA as president,will MCAIN deliver a better job with a running mate like SARAH PALIN???its time to ask somebody ,why if he wanna to be president choose a totally shadow candidate,that nobody knew,is it because he want it to loose?????????is because he will never do the job OBAMA is doing???is because hes experiences in war times was the only trigger to run for president???And then what??...why we never sow the records of GEORGE BUSH??...there just DAN RATHER as witness of what can happend if you mess with them. .....AND Romney??who is he???ANOTHER CEO with no knowledge of politics??? IF times get though hes NOT THE ANSWER......ASK YOURSELF why TOM MCAIN kill his own campaign when he choose SARAH PALIN????its because HE HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WHITH A COUNTRY BROKEN TO PIECES???????.....

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
If Obama-jad or Romney-Noodle had nothing to hide, you would think that at least one of them would come forward to put the other in his place

So just what are you hiding? You have all you records sealed, so you must be hiding something big!
I agree. They both are hiding something they don’t want others to see. And in saying so, Americans will have to choose the lesser of the two evils.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join