It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans will go after Obama's College Records:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by beezzer

Thats not Obamas transcript !!!

How dare you !!!

Let me get it for you, oh wait.....................

There's the pic, it obviously happened. I got it off the intrawebz, so (like his birth record) it has to be real.

I think we can lay this to rest now.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Republican's in conjunction with NASA finally found his records.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Even if President Obama released his college grades, the same people who are screaming for them now, will be screaming that it's a fake, layers, etc.
Where are your tax returns Willard?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by KireDj
Even if President Obama released his college grades, the same people who are screaming for them now, will be screaming that it's a fake, layers, etc.
Where are your tax returns Willard?

Even if Romney released his tax records, liberals would still scream that he didn't pay enough.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
He needs to release multiple years just like every other presidential candidate. Period. Let the electorate form their own conclusions based on the facts. The only way to know the facts is to release them.
edit on 8-8-2012 by KireDj because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

He needs to release multiple years just like every other presidential candidate. Period.

Can you point out where that is required?

Thanks in advance.

beez

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

He needs to release multiple years just like every other presidential candidate. Period.

Can you point out where that is required?

Thanks in advance.

beez

Just because something isn't required, doesn't mean squat & you know that. Every presidential candidate releases their returns for multiple years.

Barak Obama-D: 11 years
Willard Romney-R: One year - 2010 (plus estimate of 2011).

Barack Obama-D: 7 years
John McCain-R: 23 years

George W1 Bush-R: 13 years
John Kerry-D: 5 years

George W. Bush-R: 7 years
Al Gore-D: 16 years

Bill Clinton-D: 19 years
Bob Dole-R: 30 years

Bill Clinton-D: 15 years
George H. W. Bush-R: 18 years

George H. W. Bush-R: 14 years
Michael Dukakis-D: 6 years

Ronald Reagan-R: 14 years
Walter Mondale-D: 8 years

Ronald Reagan-R: 10 years
Jimmy Carter-D: 8 years

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by KireDj

Yet you said he needs to.

Um, no he doesn't.

Obama is the one who coined "transparency" yet no college transcripts, no Fast & Furious documents.

It's his money. If he hasn't broken any laws, then who cares how much he has.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

reply to post by KireDj

Um, no he doesn't.

Obama is the one who coined "transparency" yet no college transcripts, no Fast & Furious documents.

Okay, I'll rephrase it... He "needs" to release his tax returns if he wants to have any chance to win the presidency. Whatever is in those returns, he just needs to come clean about. Otherwise, he will drown in the speculation. So, might as well clear things up by releasing multiple years worth of returns just like every other presidential candidate has. President Obama released 7 years worth of tax returns. Releasing tax returns is the most basic of transparency a candidate can provide, but you'll give Romney a pass on something so basic, yet whine that you can't see President Obama's school grades.
If Romney can't even pass this basic test of transparency, how transparent do you think he'd be as president?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

reply to post by KireDj

Um, no he doesn't.

Okay, I'll rephrase it... He NEEDS to release his tax returns if he wants to have any chance to win the presidency. Whatever is in those returns, he just need to come clean about. Otherwise, he will drown in the speculation. So, might as well clear things up by releasing multiple years worth of returns just like every other presidential candidate has.

Why?

Can I see your net worth?

It might have a factor in how you post, so I need to see it in order to phrase a response correctly.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Why?

It might have a factor in how you post, so I need to see it in order to phrase a response correctly.

Ummm, last time I checked I'm not running for president of the United States of America.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Why?

Ummm, last time I checked I'm not running for president of the United States of America.

Doesn't matter. Your financial status in relation to your post-response has as much bearing as Romney's financial status and his leadership capabilities.

So cough up the financial stats.

edit on 8-8-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Mitt shows that he doesn't pay zip and the party is over for Repubs. They lose their position and arguing points--you know about how the rest of us are just lazy and don't pay our way...yadda yadda yadda.

College transcripts mean nothing. The usual suspects on this site are just using it to deflect. Just think about all of the threads they have created bashing poor people about not paying taxes, etc. What will you all do?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333
Mitt shows that he doesn't pay zip and the party is over for Repubs. They lose their position and arguing points--you know about how the rest of us are just lazy and don't pay our way...yadda yadda yadda.

College transcripts mean nothing. The usual suspects on this site are just using it to deflect. Just think about all of the threads they have created bashing poor people about not paying taxes, etc. What will you all do?

Why are you so concerned about how much someone pays in taxes?

Why is Romneys financial status so important to you?

Class warfare at its finest.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
OMG THE OP HAS A HUNCH! AND HE KNEW TO GIVE THE PATRIOTS 3 IN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRAUD! RUUUUUUUUN

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Ah yes--the typical outright defiance disguised as lack of reading comprehension skills. Very clever.

My post is quite clear about why this is important.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Why does the CIA and other organizations that give security clearances want your past finances investigated? There is some importance knowing where the person in question obtained their income. Their past finances may show what the person is likely to do in the future. Funds from questionable organizations may show that the person in question has loyalties which may conflict with the best interest of the country.

Of course, we don't know what Romney's real situation is since he refuses to open his tax records like previous presidential candidates.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Kaploink because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333
reply to post by beezzer

Ah yes--the typical outright defiance disguised as lack of reading comprehension skills. Very clever.

My post is quite clear about why this is important.

If Romney used current tax laws to get out of paying taxes, then good for him!

If he did nothing illegal, then even better for him!

Our tax system sucks. There should be a fair, flat tax that taxes everyone the same, no loopholes, no exemptions, no exceptions.

But if someone can use the current system to their benefit?

Brilliant!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink

Why does the CIA and other organizations that give security clearances want your past finances investigated? There is some importance knowing where the person in question obtained their income. Their past finances may show what the person is likely to do in the future. Funds from questionable organizations may show that the person in question has loyalties which may conflict with the best interest of the country.

Of course, we don't know what Romney's real situation is since he refuses to open his tax records like previous presidential candidates.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Kaploink because: (no reason given)

Who says the CIA, IRS, Justice Department haven't already gone over his records?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

I am President Obama’s classmate at Columbia University, Class of ’83.

Oh WOW...Obama's CLASSMATE?? He must know important stuff about Obama having been his "classmate" and all!!! Can't wait!!! Let's see.....

Root states that he does not have any recollection of having met or seen Obama at Columbia,[7] which may have had as many as 20,000 undergraduates at the time

en.wikipedia.org...

Well that is dissapointing...I wonder why he mentioned it in the first place? To appear as if he has credibility that he doesn't??

What else does wikipedia say...Seems that having been one of 20k folks to graduate with Obama isn't his only claim to fame.

Root is spokesman, board member and Senior Economic Adviser to Wealth Masters International ("WMI"), a global financial services and education company based in Houston, Texas.[10][11] Norwegian authorities have suspended WMI's sales, finding it to be an illegal pyramid scheme. Root is named in the finding

en.wikipedia.org...

I am also one of the most accurate Las Vegas oddsmakers and prognosticators. Accurate enough that I was awarded my own star on the Las Vegas Walk of Stars.

That and 20 grand!

That said, anyone with a little bit of money and influence can get a Las Vegas Walk of Stars. Check out their payment policy here:

A donation of $20,000 is required for each star. Check should be made payable to Las Vegas Walk of Stars, (Tax ID #71-0946230), reported as such to the IRS, and is not refundable. A $10,000 deposit is due at confirmation date, the remaining balance of $10,000, is due 30 days prior to star dedication day. This cost includes all expenses related to the shipping, manufacturing and imbedding of the Star, a County Proclamation, a Walk of Stars Plaque, the sound needed for the dedication ceremony, flowers for lady honorees, publicity, press releases, radio/TV interviews, liability insurance and applicable fees.

www.vegaschatter.com...

And I smell something rotten in Denmark.

So do I

edit on 8-8-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join