It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran vows it will not allow Assad to fall

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Isreal is Syria's neighbor, Irans not, Iran needs to stop its usual warmongering and its history of the most military interventions out of any nation.

Funny how that works aint it?

edit on 7-8-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

AND Russia is supplying humanitarian aid?

Obviously they are meant for "Humanitarian aid" purposes.

Right...?

Pot meet Kettle.

Russia has a naval base in Syria. They have every right to ship in whatever they deem is needed for protection of their people and property.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Isreal is Syria's neighbor, Irans not, Iran needs to stop its usual warmongering and its history of the most military interventions out of any nation.

Iran is Syria's ally so if they want to help they can. Please list these military interventions by Iran.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It's all academic.

Syria is on the chopping block.

Just a matter of time. I just hope and pray not too many civilians are killed with those Russian Choppers, I mean in the crossfire.

edit on 7-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

reply to post by superman2012

What the hell was this comment eh?

Considering the 48 kidnapped Iranians by the FSA terrorists Iran now has a very good reason to get involve

That is one hell of a generalization feel free find confirmation somewhere else not here to spoon feed people.

Do what everyone else does their own leg work.

I'm sorry, but no matter how much you spoon feed me, 48 will never equal 15,000.

Your generalization I was talking about was in your post.

Iranian scholars has exactly zero credibility with me and here is why

..and you had a YT video with one man speaking. Imagine if everyone judged the USA based on what you say!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
It's all academic.

Syria is on the chopping block.

Just a matter of time. I just hope and pray not too many civilians are killed with those Russian Choppers, I mean in the crossfire.

edit on 7-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Agreed! I hope and pray the US doesn't give the rebels (Al Qaeda) access to too many weapons.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Iran is using Syria as a base of operations to take out ISreal just like Iran is using Lebanon as base on operations to take out Isreal.

Hamas and Hezbollah raining rockets down on Isreali heads
Operation prang mantis that killed American navy personnel.
The attempted assassinations of the Saudi and Isreali ambassadors.
Smuggling weapons in to Syria and Lebannon
Arming and training and Fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan for the last decade
Arming and training in Somalia
Kidnapping British sailors in international waters.

to name a few.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

"my generalization" but ignore everyone elses like calling the FSA terrorists don't really care feel free to keep making excuses for those saints in Iran.

Funny how as much as RT is posted around here it is taken as "allahs" truth but when it says something bad about Iran oh no they "need confirmation".

'

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yes those are a few, but you specifically stated, "the most". Please source or let everyone know that is your opinion. You have lots of stars, people look up to that for some reason, use your power responsibly.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Taking candy from a baby, is how I see replies to your "informative" posts.

Where along the US coast is Iran? Iraq? Afgan? Yemen? Somialia? Pakistan?
Most warmongering Nation???????? Check the US list of Action for the last half century, them boys been Busy.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yes, it needs confirmation, as does everything else! How hypocritical do you have to be when you are usually one of the first to demand other sources than RT and then use as it suits you and when questioned you use the, "how dare you demand that I prove what I stated as truth" argument. You posted it, you prove it. Not that difficult really. Do your own legwork and make a case.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Iran reportedly confirmed late Sunday that it has sent troops to aid Syrian President Bashar Assad’s crackdown on anti-regime protests, adding that the country’s uprising would have been bloodier had it not interfered.

english.alarabiya.net...

Looks like "confirmation " to me where all anyone had to do is look it up.

]

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Iran reportedly confirmed late Sunday that it has sent troops to aid Syrian President Bashar Assad’s crackdown on anti-regime protests, adding that the country’s uprising would have been bloodier had it not interfered.

english.alarabiya.net...

Looks like "confirmation " to me where all anyone had to do is look it up.

]

Ooooh. Thanks for the confirmation. You'd think that the western propaganda machine would have picked up on this to spin it in their favor! Why do you think they haven't? Either they did send troops there to help and no western news picked up on it, but they couldn't, because there is no way for them to get there right SLAYER? haha
, the media was instructed not to make Iran "look good", or this didn't happen and it is what the article says, the general had a "slip up". I vote for the 2nd option.

Thanks Neo

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Apparently some people do not know how to read so lets quote from the article

The regime of Bashar al-Assad in Syria is expecting up to 15,000 Iranian troops to help maintain order in the country’s provinces, a Chinese newspaper reports. Iran has yet to confirm or deny the news.

Since when is a Chinese newspaper "western propaganda" ?

Propaganda machines? what's that make certain people who say Tom and Jerry is an evil jewish conspiracy?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Apparently some people do not know how to read so lets quote from the article

Agreed on the people don't know how to read part.

Since when is a Chinese newspaper "western propaganda" ?

Did I say that? Want me to draw what I said for you, or use smaller words?

Propaganda machines?

Don't worry, you can't really buy one.

what's that make certain people who say Tom and Jerry is an evil jewish conspiracy?

I honestly don't know what you were trying to say here.

EDIT: SOMEONE GAVE YOU A STAR FOR THAT!!! wow, they are cool too.
edit on 7-8-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm not going to pretend I know what is really going on with this whole situation because, let's face it, unless you are actually involved in what is happening, everything is pure speculation. A few things about this whole thing do annoy me though!

If this 'uprising' happened in a western country, would it not be labelled as domestic terrorism? Would those governments say "Hey, you know what? These people are right, we will step down and let this minority control the country! It will solve everything!!!!"? I have a feeling that they would be dealt with rather quickly, and it wouldn't be with talks or negotiations.

Why do these 'freedom fighters' feel the need to deliberately endanger the lives of everyone around them by waging this war in civilian areas? To me, this is just a cowardly act.

What about the civil wars, freedom fighters or dictators in other parts of the world? If the world cares so much about these things then why is there no radical sanctions or warmongering upon nations in Africa?

As I see it, Syria has every right to defend itself from these domestic terrorists. The fact that they hide among the civilian population makes the job harder, but doing nothing is not an option. Iran is their ally, they also have every right to support the Syrian leadership. Change Syria to Israel and Iran to the USA, would we be having this type of argument then? Don't say it can't happen, because it's already been proven that all is needed is a minority to rise against their government for the world to jump on that governments back!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
LOL!!!!! UIm okay Iran.....

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
More tough talk from Iran on the Syria situation, whether it's saber rattling or factual threats is for you to decide. Syria and Iran have a defense pact so this should not be surprising. Considering the 48 kidnapped Iranians by the FSA terrorists Iran now has a very good reason to get involved.

Tehran will continue to back Syria and Bashar al-Assad’s regime because the alliance between the two countries is central to Iran’s foreign policy in the region, a senior Iran official has said.

Iran has accused Turkey and Gulf countries of arming the rebel opposition in Syria, in collusion with the United States and Israel, to overthrow the Assad regime, Tehran's key regional ally.

Saeed Jalili, the head of Iran’s Supreme National Security Council, appeared with the Syrian leader in Damascus on Tuesday to pledge Iran’s support for Assad regime.

"Iran will never allow the resistance axis - of which Syria is an essential pillar - to break. What is happening in Syria is not an internal issue but a conflict between the axis of resistance on one hand, and the regional and global enemies of this axis on the other,” he said.

Assad appeared on television for the first time in two weeks in footage showing him meeting Mr Jalili and vowed to cleanse Syria of “terrorists,” as his troops stepped up air and artillery bombardments on rebels in Aleppo, Syria’s largest city.

“The Syrian people and their government are determined to purge the country of terrorists and to fight the terrorists without respite,” he said, according to state news agency SANA.

Iranian state media quoted Mr Jalili as saying Tehran “believes in national dialogue between all domestic groups to be the solution, and believes foreign solutions are not helpful.” "The Syrian people are hostile to any plan supported by the Zionists and the US," he was reported as saying.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

No matter what your opinion is on the whole Syria situation you must admit that things have been heating up with rhetoric from all sides being thrown around like rice at a wedding. China, Russia, Iran, Israel, the US, Turkey, Jordan, and Syria have all had a lot to say in the last few months and the rate of these statements is escaliting weekly. It's only a matter of time before something pops off.

Regrettably we all know the plan, and there is no stopping it. No amount of theatrics from all sides will change the fact that Syria is next on the list of "liberation". The only chance of Assad staying in power would be if China, Russsia, and Iran were willing to actually put their money where their mouths are and do what they said they will do if certain lines are crossed.

Relations with China and the US over the Iran issue have deteriorated over recent weeks and China has publicly voiced it's displeasure while Russia is constantly voicing it's displeasure with the foreign meddling which is backed by the West and it's allies.

If Iran were to join the Syria conflict the media would spin it as justification for an attack on Iran so they have to be careful on how they act or it may backfire on them, even though I respect their right to defend their ally Syria during this foreing funded attempt at regime change.

Will this ever end?

It will never end until the whole Middle East is installed with puppet leaders under Western influenced central banking systems. Only then will it end.

Here are some links to a few threads related to the information I discussed in my OP:

Russia and China vow to protect Syria from becoming another Libya

China slams new US-Iran sanctions as 'serious violation of intl rules'

Syrian rebel says captured Iranians are pro-government fighters, not pilgrims
edit on 7-8-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: links

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Iran is Syria's ally so if they want to help they can. Please list these military interventions by Iran.

People seem to forget this. People also seem to forget, that a declaration of war(which seems to be a rare commodity these days, war is seen as a "humanitarian" measure) against Syria would be a declaration of war against Iran thanks to their mutual defense pact. If that leads to WW3 the west would be seen as the aggressor(which it already is, through proxies). Though I have no doubt that if Iran retaliated in support of Syria it would be spinned around to somehow be Irans fault. Luckily we have WW2 as reference material(invasion of Poland->declaration of war by France/UK)
edit on 8-8-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

If Russia, China and Iran stopped the West and its pawns in Gulf from taking over Libya, then there would have been no Syrian conflict.

It is a big game of chess, Libya was the target, they could not have went after Syria if NATO was stopped from toppling the Libyan Government.

This is what most observers expected, the next target was and is Syria. If the plan stopped in Libya, I don't believe for one second that it could have been easily refocused to Syria.

Now that Libya has been transformed in to a Western pawn, it not only boosts morals, but also increases the pawns in the opponent's hands. Now the bulk of foreign fighters are training in Libya, and they go to Turkey to receive their orders, and through Turkey they enter Syria (mind I add that Turkey is part of NATO).

Russia, China and Iran made a big mistake when it came to Libya, they all stood by as Libya was slowly transformed in to a pawn. Now they face the price.

Syria is the front line of defense for Iran (that is why Iran will help Syria till the end), if Syria is transformed in to a pawn, then Iran is next. Iran does have its own pawns in Iraq, but they can be easily crushed as thousands of US spies, soldiers and Mercenaries are still present in Iraq, even though the media claims otherwise.

Recently, to distract US plans in Syria, Iran has been helping its own enemies in Afghanistan (the Taliban). Note - The Taliban do not respect Shiites, and Shiites do not respect the Taliban, but for the sake of "my enemy's enemy is my best friend", they have started working together.

Look for coincidences, Iran opened an office for Taliban in its soil. As US intensifies its proxy war in Syria, you will see more US soldiers being killed in Afghanistan. Iran will undoubtedly provide more sophisticated weapons to Taliban.

Look for these coincidences, because they won't be coincidences, they will be all connected in this dirty game of chess.

edit on 8-8-2012 by insaan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Rather obvious they are lying about being in Syria as Iran has been in Syria for quite sometime.

Rather sad how naive some people are Iran the saints which is laughable.

China is lying eh?

Seyed Mohammad Marandi from the University of Tehran,

Iranian scholars has exactly zero credibility with me and here is why

Feeewww...I'm so relieved this scholar didn't watch 'Ratatouille' .

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join