It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about aliens, afterlife, reincarnation, Dimensions,..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KatTeats
In the multiverse, death is non-existent. Our consciousness (unless we are very spiritually advanced or deeply psychic) is aware of one body at a time. When that body is used up, our consciousness simply shifts to another in the vast number that exist in our subconscious lives.

So if I have a desire to move on from this world to another world, out there in the known universe and allow this life to come to a natural end; is it plausable to say that that desire will become reality once my physical body persishes here in this world ?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Did you read the disclaimer for the video, and the organization?

All interviews are presented with good intention. Those who wish (to) lie, invent or exploit this good intent do so at their own risk. The AMMACH is here to help. Investigation of each interview and each case is for detailed and painstaking research in due course. The interviews are for the SERIOUS researcher, and open minded members of the public. Their veracity can only be later proved with EVIDENCE and until such is provided can only be viewed as tales of people's experiences as they tell them.

Specifically, the last sentence about the veracity of their interviewees. What that sentence is saying is that the people telling their experiences have no proof, or evidence, and AMMACH is working as a recording industry, hoping that their interviewees are honest, but they have no way of proving that they are.

As for the case, it's interesting for sure, but there's nothing to make me believe there are not common explanations. She's prone to fantasies, suffers from sleep paralysis, is very fearfully spiritual (her impression being it may have been Satan), and relying solely on memory which is a horrible thing to rely on since memories can change over time, etc. All of this adding up to a series of psychosomatic hallucinations.

Anyway, I've never said I don't believe in extraterrestrial existence. I've followed a UFO around my neighborhood myself. It's the goofy, pop-culture alien species like the Grays, Reptilians, Nordics and others which I don't believe in.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

You will be interested one day; when you are in hell for eternity

Please provide non-Biblical evidence for Hell.

So just sit back and watch this world obey every single word of the Bible

Like not eating shellfish?
Not wearing blended fabrics?
Not working on the Sabbath?
Not killing anyone?

with never ending wars

I do believe that the current war (which Obama is ending) was started by George Bush, based on lies about WMDs, oil, and the guidance of Jesus and God.

Earthquakes in divers places as the sun heats up to its max

The sun is not "heating up to it's hottest" at all. Also, there's no correlation or causation between the sun's heat and earthquakes. Earthquakes are caused by plate tectonics. Or, in the case of your wholly babble: God make's 'em happen.

Amazing how a book written all those centuries ago predicted all of these events

None of these events are happening, and if they were... it's easy to do so. The sun get's hotter, yup science knows it eventually will. Wars happen every year somewhere in the world. People disobeying a book of outdated moral rules for bronze age goat-herders? Who'd have thought that would happen...

Great job at not proving a single point.

Oh and looking at your avatar, if you are a demon/judge, we both know that YHWH is going to reset every dimension running parallel to this one as well. No escape for the wicked. Just a reminder

I can't remember if it's blasphemy to put words in the Lord's mouth... but I know the Bible doesn't mention dimensions, or alternate universes, or other worlds at all. So, if it is in fact a sin to pretend to speak for God, when God hasn't said anything about what you're discussing, then have fun in Hell yourself.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

Hi Crashyy.

To have a good "pep talk" about "life", see the first line of my signature.
THAT DID change my ideas on life, and how to control it better !

To know about "aliens, afterlife, reincarnation. . ." see the 2nd line of my signature.
THAT DID answer MANY of my important questions ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by sled735

Did you read the disclaimer for the video, and the organization?

All interviews are presented with good intention. Those who wish (to) lie, invent or exploit this good intent do so at their own risk. The AMMACH is here to help. Investigation of each interview and each case is for detailed and painstaking research in due course. The interviews are for the SERIOUS researcher, and open minded members of the public. Their veracity can only be later proved with EVIDENCE and until such is provided can only be viewed as tales of people's experiences as they tell them.

~ Wandering Scribe

Yes, having my own business a few years ago I know that any business or organization HAS to post a disclaimer to protect themselves from being sued. That is a common practice.

This lady had multiple witnesses with her experiences. There is another one with Simon Parkes who underwent hypnosis, and he remembered and shared things while "under" that he had forgotten.
Yes, we only have the word of these people that what they experienced was real, but with so many sharing the same thing, I find it implausible that these experiences are only hallucinations, or dreams.

Also, I have had my own fair share of paranormal experiences, and witnessed UFOs, which some would definitely have a hard time believing. This influences my mind to accepting what these people say as being real too, I suppose.

Being as you have witnessed UFOs, I would think your mind would be more open to the possibility of ETs being real. What's flying those things, if they aren't?

edit on 8/8/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KatTeats

Well said, KatTeats.

Translation: Xristianity is for fools and myth livers.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhamBam
reply to post by KatTeats

Translation: Xristianity is for fools and myth livers.

Just because someone is a Christian, it doesn't make them a fool. I'm not a Christian myself but, I do know quite a few that are extremely well educated and incredibly insightful. You shouldn't make such sweeping generalizations, it makes YOU look like a fool, as well as a bigot.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

...for someone taking the namesake of Asherah, you're rather hostile toward the human species. I doubt your goddess would be very proud.

I have reason for what you call "hostility" toward the human race, in all reality, and reason to doubt them in many affairs, but, I, like many, am pretty much ambivalent toward them, as I am to most species, especially those that vary from opinion to opinion and perspective to perspective, like humanity does. Also, take into account, if I am indeed the incarnation of the psyche of Asherah, and Asherah is the manifestation of the psyche of the spirit of mother earth, like my visions have implied (I am skeptical, but I still entertain such things) do you think that by the way humanity treats my body like a whore who can be owned and treated like soul-less property, not only purchased by gold and money, but by pieces of her own flesh and organs, as they too come from her, makes me want to hold a high opinion of them? I do love and care for them, but lie in disagreement of their actions. They are my comrades in arms, and we all suffer together, as one, and I really do owe them more. I owe them more to get more involved with them, even though they will not listen to me. They are my responsibility, because the current nature of the world and their suffering is pretty much my fault, according to these visions, and I am not so haughty and arrogant not to deign myself to walk among them and suffer alongside them, up to and including, subjecting myself to helplessness and disability. No, I am not here for your worship. I am here to let you know I understand and am as helpless as you in the matters of how things are...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by U4ea82

Just because someone is a Christian, it doesn't make them a fool.

Can I use this freely or is it copyrighted?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

No you aren't. You just explained a great detail, everything that you know nothing about.

Sorry dude, but idolatry will get you nowhere...

In response to the thread, there are theories of whether other dimensions exist, such as the movement of particles...they just seem to disappear and reappear in different place, which is why free energy is no easy task. In other words, the particles are moving to other places...the other places are supposedly dimensions. Again this is just theory.

Greys are on a whole other playing field as it is. Ive heard things such as, they are here to conduct experiments to breed with humans and create a longer bloodline of Raphaem. The best theory i have heard though, is that they have come to conduct experiments on humans, but on a very surprisingly small scale. Apparently, and this is just speculation, the Greys have gone through a rough turn of events, leading to the destruction of most of their race. They had evolved from a species very similar to us, and are experimenting to see where things went wrong somewhere down the line...Again all of this is speculation, many people don't even believe in this sort of thing.

Hope that helps.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join