It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Independent report finds 86% of Romney coverage is Negative

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Why do you defend him? What do you defend him on? You have no reason to and no evidence to support him.
You just support him because you think that is what you should do as a republican and you have been fed the fear.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
I only report facts and truths. Not wild speculation.

Now that's just too damned funny.

An unbiased, 'truth and facts only', supporter of ANY political candidate is about as rare and near non-existent as a friggin blue hope diamond.

Despite and no matter that I hold no political nor party affiliation whatsoever, Mitt Romney is, has been, and will prove to be absolutely No different than any other political hack wannabe who's come the pike since ... well ... Eons.

I only report facts and truths. Not wild speculation.

Yeah ... much like 'Ole Mitt himself ... more flip flops than a beach in Ocean City.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
86% negative? And deservedly so.
- The man has no core. No one knows what his values really are since he's reversed himself on everything.
- The man lies repeatedly and his entire campaign message right now is built upon a lie that Obama never said.
- The man DELETED ALL emails of his staff just before he left the governors mansion.
- The man hides his money everywhere and refuses to release his taxes beyond the barest minimum.
- The man has proven to completely ruthless in pursuit of investment profits, no matter the destruction his decisions caused.
- The man repeatedly insults/belittles others as a simple matter of how he communicates.
- The man claims to be a faithful Mormon, yet his single biggest donor -- Sheldon Adelsen -- with over $10M donated built his wealth entirely on gambling profits -- something the Mormon church emphatically opposed.
- He is such an unprincipled coward that he accepts that money not only derived from gambling, but also comes from a man under multiple major federal investigations AND is the SAME man that launched the Bain attacks against Romney when Adelsen supported Gingrich. So Adelsen figuratively spits in his face, then Romney grovels away to him to get his money. What a coward.
- The man is a draft dodger, escaping the draft to supposedly do Mormon "missionary" work in France. Of course, while there he stayed at a castle with wealthy friends while the real missionaries lived in humble surroundings.
- The man has five boys, yet as a family they are so unpatriotic that none were encouraged to serve their nation in the armed services. I guess the Romneys think honor and sacrifice is only for the poor.
- The man has no humanity and even treats animals like garbage.

The man is an utter fraud and he represents the very, very worst of America. 86% negative coverage? Sounds about right to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I really hope that none of you who claim Romney's tax issue is a false allegation are also people who thought Obama's birth certificate was a false.

But who am I kidding?

Of course you are.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

"They will insult him for owning a horse"

He owns eight horses and what little we do know shows he has taxpayers covering his horse hobby -- he wrote off over $77k on his taxes for his dancing horse.

He also owns 4 mansions, one with an elevator just for his cars. I wonder how much of his other hobbies he has asked the taxpayers to cover. We can't know because he is hiding his tax returns from "you people."

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Why should he submit to Obama and his cronies?

Because his daddy said so.

His father released 12 years of tax returns. We are supposed to trust someone their own father wouldn't?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Why do you defend him? What do you defend him on? You have no reason to and no evidence to support him.
You just support him because you think that is what you should do as a republican and you have been fed the fear.

Agreed, sadly many people will blindly defend though

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Romney has a big problem because he has had to swing from left to right so hard he has everyone confused and ticked off. And he seems to go off script and say the wrong thing all the time. He has some real work to do. If he gets a VP who is a great speaker and has a solid GOP conservative background he let that person do all the talking while he posses for photo ops and avoids having contradict himself over and over. Of course that will make him look like an even weaker candidate than he already is but, what other option does he really have. He also just needs to come clean on taxes and his time sending jobs overseas. If just comes out and says yes, this happened and this is why I would make a great President because I know the loopholes, how they are used and how to close them he could at least get the never ending beating he is going to take by trying to cover it all up.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I'm shocked! Shocked I tells ya! 86% of Romney's coverage is Negative!?!? I thought it would be 100% seeing as how every single thing this clown does or says is pathetic & laughable. Maybe the Republican Party could return the RomBot 2000 they bought, as this one is obviously defective. Hope they kept their receipt.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I guess the spin is easy when you are talking about a corporate scum bag.....who would have thought?????

yet they will make that jerk POTUS.....

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I like that rather than responding to all of us, or maybe researching what we told him, OP just started a new pro Romney thread and left this one for dead.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join