posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:51 PM
86% negative? And deservedly so.
- The man has no core. No one knows what his values really are since he's reversed himself on everything.
- The man lies repeatedly and his entire campaign message right now is built upon a lie that Obama never said.
- The man DELETED ALL emails of his staff just before he left the governors mansion.
- The man hides his money everywhere and refuses to release his taxes beyond the barest minimum.
- The man has proven to completely ruthless in pursuit of investment profits, no matter the destruction his decisions caused.
- The man repeatedly insults/belittles others as a simple matter of how he communicates.
- The man claims to be a faithful Mormon, yet his single biggest donor -- Sheldon Adelsen -- with over $10M donated built his wealth entirely on
gambling profits -- something the Mormon church emphatically opposed.
- He is such an unprincipled coward that he accepts that money not only derived from gambling, but also comes from a man under multiple major federal
investigations AND is the SAME man that launched the Bain attacks against Romney when Adelsen supported Gingrich. So Adelsen figuratively spits in his
face, then Romney grovels away to him to get his money. What a coward.
- The man is a draft dodger, escaping the draft to supposedly do Mormon "missionary" work in France. Of course, while there he stayed at a castle
with wealthy friends while the real missionaries lived in humble surroundings.
- The man has five boys, yet as a family they are so unpatriotic that none were encouraged to serve their nation in the armed services. I guess the
Romneys think honor and sacrifice is only for the poor.
- The man has no humanity and even treats animals like garbage.
The man is an utter fraud and he represents the very, very worst of America. 86% negative coverage? Sounds about right to me.