It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neflix video - UFO Conspiracy (2004) What Do You Think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
So I started watching this, some prettty basic, often-covered ground. I am in the middle of watching the video, and while it makes some interesting tidbits (the lost squadron attributed to the Bermuda Triangle had a search plane also disappear) I haven't seen anything that wasn't unique to this movie.

Has anyone else seen it? does it hold water?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I've seen it... I didn't care too much for it honestly, I'd heard of all of it before for the most part.. When it comes to netflix, I've not found anything that I would call decent on this topic..

I wish the show "Sightings" would make a comeback, it was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I've seen it... I didn't care too much for it honestly, I'd heard of all of it before for the most part.. When it comes to netflix, I've not found anything that I would call decent on this topic.

UFOs: The Secret History is available on Netfilx and it's one of the best ever UFO documentaries in my opinion. Started a thread not too long ago featuring the documentary and about two hours of awesome bonus interviews with some of the top experts on the topic.
edit on 7-8-2012 by Orkojoker because: (no reason given)

join