It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I feel the "birth pains" of the tribulation happening now. There's lots of miraculous things as well as dreadful things happening more and more. The weather patterns, the escalated violence, the Middle East issues toward Israel are heating up even more, the illuminati music agenda is as blatant as ever now.. it's only gonna get worse. I actually enjoy reading all of it together. It's like oil separating from water. The good and the evil is becoming so apparent now.

One reason I joined this board. I always told myself as a child, I wanted to watch the world end right before my eyes. I think I'm doing so as we speak.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sensible1

After reading all of the replies, I would like to offer you a word of encouragement.

Please realize the type of people that you are communicating with. You are communicating with some people that have an extremely high amount of self pride (a sin). You are communicating with some people that believe their wisdom and knowledge is greater than God's (a sin), because in their hearts they believe they are little gods and falsely believe they control their own destiny. You are communicating with some people that have bought into the ideas of false preachers and false teachers (a sin)...those that make people feel "OK" about their sins rather than teaching them to repent of their sins. You are communicating with people that are afraid of God because of His rules, they are naturally rebellious, and refuse to submit to the WILL of GOD (a sin).

How do I know these things? Because I was once one of them.

So it is no wonder that they will defend all other sinful activity.

May God's Grace touch you and all those that read this.
edit on 8-8-2012 by dirkpotters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
*edit: I misunderstood someonse post. My response was lame as a result.
edit on 8-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Firstly I am gay and used to be a Christian until I read " that some human who wrote the bible" disagreed with gays and so considering G of did me no favoures in this life gave it up.

Secondly religion ,Chritianity or otherwise, if fear and control. Devout people are losers in every other walk of life.

And thirdly mr cooper should deffinately be filming in mosques and temples too or the subject is pointless.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dirkpotters

You are communicating with some people that have bought into the ideas of false preachers and false teachers (a sin)...

In your opinion who are the false teachers we have bought into?

those that make people feel "OK" about their sins rather than teaching them to repent of their sins.

Depends on the sin. I won't teach someone murder is something they should feel okay about. I also won't teach someone they should repent because they want to marry their lover.

You are communicating with people that are afraid of God because of His rules

I don't believe in the existence of the Christian God therefore I absolutely do not fear His rules. I am willing to wager many others here believe the same.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kimar

Actually,many groups are excluded from the love of god in Christianity and homosexuals are one of them.

The whole circle of love thing in Christianity is only for a the few who go along with the words of god.
edit on 8/8/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kimar

Your being absurd! You want to know were Jesus says it? He says it in the bible. There, you have the address start your journey....If you really "want to know." Believe it or not, God's word even made it to Google.com argue with them about it!

What are you people really looking for? A Jesus quote that says it's ok? You won't find one in the bible! So you may as well leave the bible out of it.

And what are you really mad at the Christians for?... Because we believe the bible?..... We won't rewrite it to your liking?....Like some claiming to be "Christians" already have?.... We wont add to or take from? Sorry folks, That's kind of why we are called Cristians.

Why do you even bring up the bible if you do not believe or agree with what it says?...... To convince us it's wrong?....... Or to prove to us you don't understand it?.....We already know the latter.

There is an answer in the bible for just about any question you can have regarding this subject. The problem is it is so simple you/they can not understand it, or refuse to. This is a waist of time. The bible talks about some people... "being willingly ignorant"..... "Having ears they hear not".. and...."For this, he turned them over to a reprobate mind, for they retained not god in their knowledge, to do those things that are unatural......"

Here is the deal! God in his word defines clearly, what:

1. Is "NATURAL"
2. "LOVE" is.
3. a "FAMILY UNIT" is.
4. a "SIN" is.
5. How, When and Who to "LOVE"

OH! it could go on and on..........and on.

You can't even understand the "Thou shalt not" parts. Why would anyone continue and allow themselves to be drug into a much deeper conversation?

I do not say much about g's and l's untill they bring God/Jesus into it. You can't argue with god's word which is what you want Christians to do. Which would defeat the purpose of being Cristian.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

You have a source for this opinion? Or is this just said out of hate for Christians?

"For god so loved the world. He gave his only begotten son......." to be killed as a sacrifice for us idiots and sinners. Oh yeah! Big time hate there!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dirkpotters

You are correct. And God's speed!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by murphy22
reply to post by kimar

Your being absurd! You want to know were Jesus says it? He says it in the bible.

Where? And no Jesus talking about heterosexual marriage doesn't qualify. Jesus directly speaking towards homosexuality. Post it.

What are you people really looking for? A Jesus quote that says it's ok?

A Jesus quote that says it's not would be of interest

And what are you really mad at the Christians for?... Because we believe the bible?..... We won't rewrite it to your liking?

I have been in multiple threads with you. If you can't extrapolate what we are mad about then you're intentionally covering your ears.

Why do you even bring up the bible if you do not believe or agree with what it says?

That makes no sense.

Christians 'bring it up' that in of itself is enough reason.

To convince us it's wrong?.......

What's wrong with that exactly?

Christians bring it up to convince us its right.

If you try and convince people of the truth of the Bible then expect discussion. What do YOU want people to not have thoughts? To just believe absolutely without any thought as to why.

Here is the deal! God in his word defines clearly, what:

1. Is "NATURAL"
2. "LOVE" is.
3. a "FAMILY UNIT" is.
4. a "SIN" is.
5. How, When and Who to "LOVE

Well first it's not that clear because there is blatantly obvious mistranslations.

Secondly, I don't believe God defined it as such. I do believe many Christians do. I do believe that belief is a problem.

You can't even understand the "Thou shalt not" parts.

We understand the "thou shalt not" parts. They stick out rather well when they are typically followed up with stoning to death.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Christians should not hate homosexuals or any one.We should hate the sin...not the sinner. Members of my family...cousins are homosexual. We are not close, but I have never hated them. I like them. I've had gay friends. Judge not ,lest ye be judged. Not all Christians are haters.God will judge those haters by their sins...and one is hate. I bet many of those hater Christians are committing adultury and are fornicators.
Look to youtr own bedrooms!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
There is something to this topic. For example, you don't see the LGBT community trying to force gay marriage on Muslims. Its strictly an attack on Christians and their traditions. You wont see them trying to force Islam to do the same, because they respect that religion (For some reason).

they do not dare !

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patoote
Christians should not hate homosexuals or any one.We should hate the sin...not the sinner. Members of my family...cousins are homosexual. We are not close, but I have never hated them. I like them. I've had gay friends. Judge not ,lest ye be judged. Not all Christians are haters.God will judge those haters by their sins...and one is hate. I bet many of those hater Christians are committing adultury and are fornicators.
Look to youtr own bedrooms!

again I want to say something that spreading homosexualities will break down the societies even more ! they did spread adultry and now you see many children without family ! social problems ! and now they say that they want to spread homosexuality to control the population ! or even they say God has created homosexuality to control the population! are you living on Mars. we have population crisis(shortage) on earth ! and in many countries that are passing LGBT law, are they going to ruin themselves! population is matter of power. then if muslims conquest the world do not say why!?
edit on 8-8-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

we have population crisis on earth !

If anything too many not too little.

Not that I support the asinine notion that gay people are gay to lower the population.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I understand what you're trying to express, OP.

The thing about it is, real Christians, who understand the ultimate, bottom line message of love and tolerance within their belief, do not throw their voice out there because they choose not to engage in worldly issues. They are at peace with themselves and the condition of the world. They understand that everything that is, must come to be. They do not judge. They do not fear.

Now, the so called "Christians" that draw so much attention to themselves by expressing their distaste (and sometimes downright hate) for homosexuals are insecure in their own beliefs. They fear. And these "Christians", loud and arrogant, are the naturally-appointed representatives of Christianity. And they wonder why they're given such a bad name.. Sure they may do some good within their communities, and they may be generally good people, but, once again, They fear.

I am not a Christian per se, but I do not oppose Christianity because I have had the pleasure of knowing some decent, respectful Christians who are secure in their beliefs. They are few and far between, and chances are, you haven't met one.

This concept applies to Atheism as well, but on a lesser degree as there are no specific rules or guidelines that Atheists follow. There are those Atheists that can respectfully disagree with the beliefs of others, and there are those pompous, A-holes who have what seems to be a superiority complex.

I don't wanna rant, so I'll cut out with this last thought.

Christians, do not reference scientific theories, unless you fully understand what a theory is/means within the scientific community.
Atheists, do not quote scripture unless you have read and understand the context of a particular passage. (Yes, scripture is open to interpretation, but being familiar with the text surrounding a passage helps)

Everyone is entitled to equal rights.
Everyone is a hypocrite.

Thumbs and symbols brought us to power, thumbs and symbols will be our demise.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by murphy22
reply to post by Viking9019

You have a source for this opinion? Or is this just said out of hate for Christians?

"For god so loved the world. He gave his only begotten son......." to be killed as a sacrifice for us idiots and sinners. Oh yeah! Big time hate there!
Well, you know, if you make yourself out to be an idiot then that's your prerogative, but idiots shouldn't go around pretending they're an authority over others, especially when those others aren't idiots. Some of the biggest "idiots and sinners" are ironically the ones that think they're saved from idiocy and sin. Maybe it's because of that concept of salvation that lets them be completely narrow-minded, because hey, "I'm just an idiot and sinner, so why bother!? I believe God needed to ransom his son for me because I am an idiot and sinner. I better not stop being that or it would have been for nothing!"

Ritual sacrifice is an ancient illusion of change. We pretty much stopped doing it and believing in it because that was stupid. It's utterly absurd to believe in this ransom myth.

The trap of your cult is that it puts you down into a hole and plants the seed that you're a hopeless sinner that needs something exterior to save you, and so your responsibility as a human being shirks and is instead replaced with a big illusionary bed, so back to sleep you go. "Don't bother looking elsewhere, we hold the truth and only us. God was so loving to create us and give us his glory, and so fair that we will be saved while everyone else he created gets to suffer forever because they didn't think they were idiots and sinners." A self-righteous hypocrisy begets self-righteous hypocrites.

And so the world turns anyway. As it will for a long time.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Generator85

This concept applies to Atheism as well, but on a lesser degree as there are no specific rules or guidelines that Atheists follow.

Atheists follow specific guidelines and rules. Everyone does in society.

A moral code, an ethical understanding, is not specifically exclusive to the religious.

Atheists can and do follow rules and guidelines. They are just different than the Christians (on some matters), but that doesn't mean they don't have them.

I am not an atheist myself, but more or less I would relate to the atheist concerning this particular idea.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tazdeill2

You are basically wrong in your beliefs on vegetarianism. The Bible says its OK to eat meat. It actually says that God gave us animals for food. It does not say 'do not kill' it says 'do not commit murder' - i.e. killing another human being. So you should really try again.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by aardvark888

It actually says that God gave us animals for food. It does not say 'do not kill' it says 'do not commit murder' - i.e. killing another human being.

Can you elaborate. How does the use of the word 'murder' exclude all life that isn't human. I am genuinely interested

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
All this talk about hatred is just pure crap. Everyone wants to justify their own favorite sins. Everyone knows that sex outside of marriage is a sin. Everyone knows that abortion is pure evil. And everyone certainly knows that two men boffing each other is a sin! The gays know it too, so they try to get society to assuage their guilty consciences by continually demanding we accept them and their perverse, disgusting lifestyle. I am so sick and tired of hearing from the gay movement, their agenda is really transparent. Just do what you want and keep it to yourself. Go back in your closets you filthy dogs.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join