It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by Annee

No church is required to marry anyone they don't want to - - period!

That's today, in your part of the world. Tomorrow things change.

I only care about marriage rights in America.

The constitution gives churches the right to deny anyone. Many churches deny marriage because of divorce.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Oh - I'm sure he'll come up with some lame bizarre excuse - - or that I'm in denial - - or something like that.

Good call.

Her life is "complicated".

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Annee ... Believer101 etc ...

I'd suggest taking a quick glance at the bearded one's registration date and reconsidering the amount of time spent in this thread. Sure, the person might not be a troll, but also gravity is only a theory.

If the person is sharing their legitimately held opinions, I apologise and I say good luck to them. I'm never going to be able to change their mind and I doubt anyone else is either.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
Annee ... Believer101 etc ...

I'd suggest taking a quick glance at the bearded one's registration date and reconsidering the amount of time spent in this thread. Sure, the person might not be a troll, but also gravity is only a theory.

If the person is sharing their legitimately held opinions, I apologise and I say good luck to them. I'm never going to be able to change their mind and I doubt anyone else is either.

Yeah!

Actually - - I think "bearded one" is in denial.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Or maybe a genuine person that continues to get banned? This person reminds me exactly of someone I spoke to on ATS in 2008 in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read Conspiriology's post in this page and you will see what I mean:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Read Conspiriology's post in this page and you will see what I mean:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting.

Can't say I really care if its the same guy. Both are blowing useless air.

edit on 17-8-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

He just found out someone supporting equal rights for LGBT isn't a homosexual. I think you just blew his mind

Well, Annee was simply saying she is bisexual. Her life is "complicated".

Please show anywhere in the entire ATS site that I have said I am bisexual.

Is there something wrong with being bisexual Annee? Why are you being so defensive?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

He just found out someone supporting equal rights for LGBT isn't a homosexual. I think you just blew his mind

Well, Annee was simply saying she is bisexual. Her life is "complicated".

Please show anywhere in the entire ATS site that I have said I am bisexual.

Is there something wrong with being bisexual Annee? Why are you being so defensive?

NO.

Is there something wrong with someone claiming you said you are - - when you never said any such thing? YES!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Is there something wrong with someone claiming you said you are - - when you never said any such thing? YES!

Good Annee, glad to hear you're a straight lady, on the right and proper path. I always knew there was good in you. Now its confirmed. I believe in supporting the life style I understand. I wish there were more straight people like you around these parts. It feels good to be straight, doesn't it? The only thing missing, perhaps, is a little Jesus. But, hey, we can't get everything in one person.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Good Annee, glad to hear you're a straight lady, on the right and proper path.

Cut the crap. It just makes you look stupid.

Me being straight has nothing to do with anything except your incorrect assumption I'm homosexual.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I believe in supporting the life style I understand.

Fear of the unknown in other wording

edit on 18-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Cut the crap. It just makes you look stupid.

Me being straight has nothing to do with anything except your incorrect assumption I'm homosexual.

I never claimed to be sensible. Where on ATS did I ever say that? I only claimed to have faith and belief.

Because you're straight, you're in the "privileged class", so you couldn't possibly understand homosexuals.

Your sympathy for their cause can then be easily explained as just "lack of knowledge".

Having no faith, no belief, and no actual knowledge, one becomes easily swayed to support causes of any kind.

One then accepts the mistaken viewpoint that they are just another "minority" group, and therefore deserving of the rights of other valid minority groups.

But, "car thieves" are also another "minority" group, since most people don't steal cars. So, one really needs more information, than just the number of people in the group, in order to decide what particular rights they should be granted.

So, you could possibly be forgiven for simply not knowing.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Fear of the unknown in other wording

edit on 18-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

It's not unknown. It's un-experienced, but very well known and understood.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

Because you're straight, you're in the "privileged class", so you couldn't possibly understand homosexuals.

...are you mentally deficient? I'm trying to understand exactly what would compel you have accept such ignorant views of the world...I think you fear change. Yes, you fear change.

That's a sad condition.

Your sympathy for their cause can then be easily explained as just "lack of knowledge".

Your "lack of sympathy" can easily be interpreted to mean "lack of compassion", or "inhuman".

But, "car thieves" are also another "minority" group, since most people don't steal cars. So, one really needs more information, than just the number of people in the group, in order to decide what particular rights they should be granted.

I'm beginning to rethink my stance on the death penalty...

I would much rather forgive you for being a mindless fool. You must have been severely beaten as a child for daring to think your own thoughts...it would explain the horribly unoriginal and completely insensible hogwash you're posting.
edit on 18-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Good Annee, glad to hear you're a straight lady, on the right and proper path.

I'm bisexual. What do you have to say to that, unwise one?

No, you believe in supporting things that you're comfortable with. Which means as long as you live, you will forever be restricted to the Stone Ages.

It feels good to be straight, doesn't it? The only thing missing, perhaps, is a little Jesus. But, hey, we can't get everything in one person.

...You are absolutely disgusting.
edit on 18-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I'm a woman of the 50s - - born into poverty - - a mother disabled by polio - - raised by my grandmother.

I'd hardly call myself of the "privileged class" - - - just because I'm heterosexual.

You're so full of yourself and useless gibberish.

edit on 18-8-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

But you can?

It's un-experienced, but very well known and understood.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I'd say your prejudice is informed by a lack of knowledge.

What is a "legitimate minority group", what is the standard beyond self-definition?

Not that it matters, the equal rights we want are open to all, not just for a minority or "fixed" gay people.

Our LGTB marches are open to all, and equal rights to same-sex couples will also be open to all.

Even you could then meet a nice man and get married, and it's irrelevant if you identify as gay or not.

Well in SA we've had gay marriage since 2006, so I'm speaking in general.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

...are you mentally deficient? I'm trying to understand exactly what would compel you have accept such ignorant views of the world...I think you fear change. Yes, you fear change.

That's a sad condition.

I'm in the 99%.

That might change in the future, but right now the majority of people are in that group of apparently "mentally deficient" and "fear change", as you put it.

Your "lack of sympathy" can easily be interpreted to mean "lack of compassion", or "inhuman".

If by "inhuman" you mean "lack of lusting after the flesh", and leaning towards "the spiritual" instead, then I'm probably a bit guilty. It's my age.

I would much rather forgive you for being a mindless fool. You must have been severely beaten as a child for daring to think your own thoughts...it would explain the horribly unoriginal and completely insensible hogwash you're posting.

Homosexuality is not an original idea. It has been around since biblical times, and it's even referred to in the bible. The only "original" thing introduced by homosexuals is the redefining of "wrong" to "right", changing "evil" to "good", and replacing "abomination" with "pride". Apart from messing with the "language" of speech, there's no originality in the gay and lesbian movement at all. They are like little children who were never corrected as a child, so never learned to tell the difference between right and wrong, and have grown up into adulthood "physically" but still think like children, with that urge to do whatever they want.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Homosexuality is not an original idea. It has been around since biblical times, and it's even referred to in the bible. The only "original" thing introduced by homosexuals is the redefining of "wrong" to "right", changing "evil" to "good", and replacing "abomination" with "pride".

You mean like people who have seizures were once believed to be possessed of the Devil.

Your mind is a pathetic twist of ignorance.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join