It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

You keep on mentioning this senator, but according to you this homosexual hate speech (Foot Tapping, hahahaha) is happening all over the place and just about all the time. Care to elaborate on your list of victims of this hate speech, which has so many straight men too scared to enter a public toilet because someone, who MIGHT be gay, could be sitting in the cubicle next to them tapping their foot at him? If this is such a prevalent occurrence there should be arrests nearly every day!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Reply to post by maes2

If you smell Anti-Christ empire, why is that a bad thing? It's ridiculous that you and many other religious people try so hard to stop what you deem wrong, because it will be a sign that the Apocalypse is near....

Why worry? You're God said it would come to pass, so why are you so apparently determined to stop such "sins" (natural behaviour, since Gay marriage existed before Christianity did, do research) when all you should be worried about are your own sins, and for a fact everybody sins as much as each other, so why focus in others' rather than your own? Because you are too cowardly to look at your own flaws, so are willing to victimise an entire group of people. Sound familiar? It should, it's what religions do to make their money, if they didn't have an enemy to hate on, they wouldn't be in business. Fact.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

Lol, been in about a trillion bathrooms between NY and New Brunswic, never had anyone tap my foot yet. I think if someone tapped my foot, I would tap their face with my fist though

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The LGBT agenda has become the theatre of the absurd. Demanding to use the ladies dressing rooms at Macys. Demanding that private accommodations who do not wish to rent to homosexuals be prosecuted. Demanding school children from kindergarden upwards be taught that the homosexual lifestyle is normal. Demanding Christian adoption centres place babies with them for adoption... resulting in many centres closing down their operations rather than do so.

Evil is evil whether or not you tie a rainbow ribbon to it, steal a beautiful word from the rest of humanity, or cry poor me. Homosexual acts are an abominable filthy sin and will always be so. It is degradation from Lucifer and one of his greatest triumphs. Uncovering it for what it is may save some delusional person from becoming entrapped.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Hahaha! Never to go to a concert and tap your foot....you never know who might tap back!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Janadele

We don't want to be saved BY you!

We want to be saved FROM you!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sensible1

Originally posted by sensible1
Anderson is spending big money to march covert filming crews into churches across America an take film of any sermons about the biblical view of homosexuality as sin. He has gone to the airwaves asking people to act as volunteers to go into churches and send video of any preacher that dares to preach Jesus's point of view on marriage as being between one man and one woman.

Do you have a link about Cooper's church filming? This is the first I've heard of it and I can't find anything about it online...

If this is what the church believes and is preaching, why is it wrong to show this to the rest of the country? Are the parishioners ashamed or embarrassed about the message?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Foot tapping is "common protocol" guys stop pretending you don't use it all the time!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

That is your choice to make, but keep your disgusting degradation private, and help prevent the homosexual movement from persecuting those who will not accept their lifestyle.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

It is degradation from Lucifer and one of his greatest triumphs.

Homosexuality is one of Lucifer's greatest triumphs?

*blushes*

You're too kind sir.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

You keep your nose out of my (private) business and I will happily continue to do what I have done all my life, respect the right of every person on this planet to be happy and free from any discrimination whatsoever, which is more than you on your high and mighty pedestal can say!
Take care how high you climb, the fall gets longer the higher YOU place YOURSELF!
edit on 13/8/12 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/8/12 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I always use the ass slap technique myself. If she responds with something playful like slapping your shoulder, she is interested. If she throws her beer in your face she probably isn't, but even that isn't always a definitive no

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by erictcartman
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

i think we may have reached a consensus you and i.
i dont have a problem with civil legal marriage.
saying not in my church is one thing,saying not anywhere at all is unreasonable.
in the interest of fairness beleiver101 did say to me "but why shouldnt we be allowed to marry in church".

Excuse me? No I did not. I told you over and over No one is forcing anyone to marry people in church. I've said time and time again church's have a right to refuse to marry whoever they choose.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Name one Islamic leader or Jewish rabbi who has stood up on a national level and tried to deny gays the right to marry or be protected from discrimination. I can't think of any but there are several christian leaders that come to mind. Is there a mosque or synagogue that protests the way the Westborough Baptist Church does? Does Islam or Judaism try to influence our laws to match their beliefs?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janadele
reply to post by wiser3

That is your choice to make, but keep your disgusting degradation private, and help prevent the homosexual movement from persecuting those who will not accept their lifestyle.

This isn't a lifestyle. A lifestyle is something you choose, like choosing dogs over cats, deciding meditation is an important daily activity, bike riding, etc.
Being attracted to someone isn't a choice. It happens biologically.

But since you think it's a lifestyle, ie a choice, I have a question for you. When did you wake up and decide that you were going to be attracted to the opposite sex? I mean, if being attracted to the same sex is a choice, heterosexuality must be a choice too. So, when did you decide to be attracted to the opposite sex?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Just for you I decided to give every straight male I know a phone call to see just how many times they've been "picked up" by a gay guy in a restroom. With my years and professions, that is a lot of men (No I am not nor was I ever a prostitute, thanks). Guess what? Every single one of them said they have NEVER been hit on by anyone in the restroom. Not one of them. I've lived in 3 different states as well as many many towns and not one of the men I still am in contact with has ever had a guy pick them up in a restroom. I had them call their friends, too, and ask the same thing. None of them had ever been hit on in a restroom either.

I also decided to call all of the gay men I know as well for you. I'm active daily in my local LGBTQ community and have been wherever I live, so I know gay men as well. Guess what? NONE of them have ever hit on ANYONE in the restroom at all. They also had NO idea what you were talking about with your silly little "foot tapping" thing.
The only thing they told me was that yes, it CAN happen, but only in certain restrooms where that is normal, but others have already mentioned that to you.

That's over 50 different men, both straight and gay that say you're wrong. So I have a question for you, did you have a bad experience in a restroom once where a guy "looked at you wrong" causing you to believe he was hitting on you? Is that what caused all of this and your outrageous fear of public restrooms?
If that's the case, I'm sorry you had a bad experience but that does not give you the right to judge others and state so blatantly that you know our behaviors better than we do.

ETA: If you were a female, you would absolutely hate using the same restroom as me. When I go to wash my hands after doing my business and someone else is in there, I smile.
*Ghasp!* That's right, I smile at them! You know why? It's polite, it's nice, and I've seen many a woman change her attitude because I smiled at them. There was one instance where a woman was having an absolute awful day (I'm guessing because of her attitude and the fact she was crying). I smiled at her like I do everyone, and she told me something. The fact that I smiled at her, that someone showed her a bit of kindness in her hard day, made her entire day and changed her attitude that day.
Had she been you and had the extreme fear you do, I bet she probably would have thought I was "trying to pick her up".
edit on 13/8/2012 by Believer101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3

We don't want to be saved BY you!

We want to be saved FROM you!

"WE" can't "SAVE" anyone ... JESUS already did ... "YOU" just haven't acknowledged it yet ... 1 second after all hearts stop beating EVERYONE will know then, that JESUS IS LORD, unfortunately for some it will be 1 second too late. It is "OUR" mission is to "COMPEL all to CHRIST". Some Christians do a better job at than others and some are down right WRONG in the way they present the Gospel Good News.

But think about it for a moment ...If every "Christian" you ever met presented the Gospel poorly or as a hypocrite, or just down right WRONG and just ... ONE....Christian presented the Gospel correctly ... Are you willing to throw out THE GOSPEL GOOD NEWS and IGNORE that 1 christian based on all the other examples, and be sooooo close minded that your willing to RISK ETERNAL DAMNATION vs Eternity in heaven with GOD forever ??!!??!!??!!??!!??!!?????????

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3

Strange! I am a gay man and have been for over 50 years and here you are, a straight man, who knows more about how gay men approach each other in public restrooms than I do!

Anything else you would like us to know about you?
edit on 13/8/12 by wiser3 because: spelling

I certainly don't know all the ways gay men approach each other in the restroom. I am limited by the reports in the news media, and I'm sure they don't know all either. So,. if there's more that you can add, we'd be glad to hear, that is, if it's not too secret a protocol that gays are forbidden to let the straight community know about it.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by wiser3

Is pride a sin? I think I read that somewhere.

Yes, pride is a sin. But, straight men don't have a straight-pride parade day. So, it's hard to blame heterosexuals for "pride". They are this way because God created them. They had no choice, so there's nothing to be "proud" about. Only those who make up their own minds to be this or that have a reason to be "proud". Because then, it's their choice, their ability, their effort, all their own achievement.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
As for hate and Christianity, it's all in the ratio of Old and New Testament. The more OT in the mix then the hatefulness ramps up.

Remember, that Christians believe we are all separated into two different "spaces" when we die, one group going to a place called "Heaven", and the rest going to a place called "Hell".

If you understand that one principle, you can understand what Christians are saying.

It's not about hate, it's about warning "the rest" that the place they are headed for is not "Heaven."

Those who can see the argument, recognize the Christian's words are "pure love."

But, those who don't have ears to hear, nor eyes to see, misinterpret the words as "hate."

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join