It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wittgenstein
One can look at the other side of the “if it is natural, it is good” argument. “ If something is unnatural it is bad”. Well, surgery, medicines, cars, computers……must go then!

Totally. I bring this up often when people try and suggest 'unnatural' is wrong. I typically don't get a response

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
You can even tell them the name of the fallacy they are committing,
en.wikipedia.org...
The funny thing is that it is basic logic 101 stuff, hardly rocket science!
edit on 12-8-2012 by wittgenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

first of all i havent made any personal attacks on anyone.
but this thread has been hjacked,i dont have any problems with gay people getting married in a legally binding civil ceremony but i do object to any religious group being forced to go against their beleif system to marry homosexuals, everytime ive tried to make this point ive got the same whiney response "but why shouldnt we be able to get married in a church".
this proves that this isnt about two people in love,its about forceing your lifestyle choices on people who want nothing to do with you.
christians have as much right to beleive homosexuals are damned and not allow you to get married in their church, as homosexuals have to beleive christians are deluded.
i dont push my faith on anyone else,beleive what you like i couldnt care less,
but i do care when christians are made out to be nazis in disguise by lgbt groups trying to push their agenda onto my religion.
seeing as you want to get back to OP,can you tell me why lgbt groups are not protesting the local mosques for preaching against the homosexuals? can you tell me why the pro gay media are not sneaking hidden cameras into mosques to film the imam denouncing your lifestyle choice? i seriously doubt it.
Its blatantly obvious to anyone who does a little research that there is a lgbt pressure group agenda to make all the denominations of christianity out to be hate mongers for having the courage of their convictions, for following gods law in the face of a vicious liberal media and mindless political correctness.
i sincerely hope the USA has more sense than to legislate against christianity in favour of a vocal whiney minority.
Lastly while i dont doubt youre quite the rough customer, threatening people over the internet isnt clever.
edit on 12-8-2012 by erictcartman because: typo

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunyadammm

Gay men do not troll restrooms for dates. What we have here are certain restrooms in certain parks and parts of town that are not used as restrooms but as gay lounges. I will give you that. The thing is, only gay people ever go in them.

That's not true. It's a restroom. Straight men don't know. A stranger passing through the town, needs to take a pee, sees "mens" and rushes into the restroom for relief. He's not expecting to run into a gay lounge. He has no clue gay men use this restroom for other kinds of "relief". That's why the complaints. That's why an undercover cop was waiting there to catch the next guy. The cop probably had no clue he would snare a senator. He was just checking out complaints. Gay men don't complain about this. They understand the rules. It's a common communication protocol among gays. Shift and tap your foot to signal you're available. What gay guy would complain to the cops?

Gay men understand that they have to do certain things under the radar, and they know the pressure, and difficulty other gay men have. They are therefore understanding of the practice of other gays. The gays stick together and support each other. So, the only person who would complain about this is a straight guy.

Straight guys don't want to be propositioned by gay men, especially in a restroom where they are hanging out their tools.

This is why there's a need for the four restroom types, "mens", "womens", "gays" and "lesbians".

A gay man shifting and tapping his foot in a "gays only" restroom would be totally accepted. The cops couldn't go in there undercover and arrest the gay for tapping his foot. The gay man would simply claim he was exercising his right to "free speech", and was communicating with his fellow gays. The other gays don't have to respond if they don't want to. It's just music. Taping your foot. It's like humming in the bathroom. How could anybody be arrested for that?

It's only when a gay man does this to a straight man that it becomes a problem. Then it becomes harassment, and even hate speech.

It's the same situation, for example, in the black community. A black person can use the N* word when talking to another black person. That's considered ok speech. It's a form of communication among a particular group, who have a certain understanding with each other, so it's totally acceptable for a black to use this protocol to communicate with another black. But, as soon as a white person uses the N* word, it becomes "hate speech", because the white person is in a different group. The white person could be arrested and charged. But, no cop is going to arrest a black person for using the N* word.

Here it's all about tapping the foot. This is a form of communication that is perfectly acceptable among gays. But, as soon as a gay man does this to a straight man it becomes "hate speech", and the gay man is subject to being arrested and charged. That's why the cop was sitting there waiting for the next gay to tap his foot. The cop is straight.

Why should we have this situation in our society? There's no need. With "gays" restroom, the protocol of behavior and communication would be that expected and accepted among gay men. While in the "mens" restroom the protocol of behavior and communication would be that expected and accepted among straight men.
There would be no need for undercover cops, everyone could exercise their right to "free speech", without worry that some guy in the next stall might be really a police officer waiting to trap them for some "offensive" behavior.

What is offensive to one group is not offensive to another. So, separate the groups, and restore "free speech".

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Or maybe people can learn to live with each other and stop worrying about what another person does and let people live their own lives instead of trying to force them to conform to the one true way, whatever way that is?

Nah, too difficult.

We must all be the same. We must all be unthinking, unfeeling robots.

That's the only way to be safe.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Agoyahtah
WOW! That was an incredibly long and detailed essay about the behavior patterns of men in men’s restrooms. Unfortunately, I will not address that issue.
I take issue with your statement, “and restore free speech". Stating that you oppose another person’s position (even if you state your opinion in no uncertain terms) is not a violation of that other person’s freedom of speech.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
You know, I never thought I'd see somebody with lutropublicaphobia.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by Agoyahtah

Clearly, you don't know what it means to be gay.

The restroom is a favorite meeting place for gay men.

Sometimes my back hurts so instead I will just bring a chair and sit right outside the Restroom handing out cards to every heterosexual that walks in. The card reads "available for sex".

You got this all figured out. How did you come by all these gay secrets anyways?

Thanks to this guy:

It's all been revealed in the news media now.

"Let me be clear: I am not gay and never have been," said Craig, who has aligned himself with conservative groups who oppose gay rights.

A police officer who arrested him June 11 said Craig peered through a crack in a restroom stall door for two minutes and made gestures suggesting to the officer he wanted to engage in "lewd conduct."

SOURCE: g0ys.org...

Probably the best work the Senator ever did, was "raise awareness" of the rest of society, on what goes on in the gay and lesbian community. What the gay man denies in public and yet does in private, exemplified by him, tells us that things in the society need to change. The gay man ought to be openly gay, accepted, and have the same kinds of separate resources available to him as the men and women of straight persuasion have today. Equality for all. RFID, separate facilities, no undercover cops waiting to trap people for being gay, free speech protected, and all the good things that come with open identities.

Radio Frequency Identification, either a card, or implanted under the skin, encoded with all the necessary ID marks required to ensure everyone gets treated right, that's the perfect solution to all this confusion.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Agoyahtah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by erictcartman
,i dont have any problems with gay people getting married in a legally binding civil ceremony but i do object to any religious group being forced to go against their beleif system to marry homosexuals, everytime ive tried to make this point ive got the same whiney response "but why shouldnt we be able to get married in a church".
this proves that this isnt about two people in love,its about forceing your lifestyle choices on people who want nothing to do with you.

Geeze - again? That's like a broken record. Over and over and over again.

In America - - church can refuse to marry anyone - - Period! They don't even have to give a reason.

There are plenty of churches - - even Christian churches more then willing to perform gay marriage.

Sexual orientation is not a choice - - nor is it a lifestyle.

Lifestyle would be what type job you have - - do you live in a house or an apartment - - - do you go to the gym or are you a couch potatoe.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wittgenstein

um i was thinking the same,sounds like he has spent more than a little time in gay restrooms hi
self.
um see this is the problem hypocrisey on both sides of the argument.
thing is i really dont care if gays have a legal civil wedding, i just think that if a religion doesnt want you to get married in their churches by their vicars/preists or whatever then you should respect that.
evil sadamclone says we should all just try to live together, problem is that takes compromise and this proves beyond any doubt that neither side is ready to do this.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I like green beans, you do not, I am going to eat green beans for dinner tonight because it's my choice. Who are you tell me and pass a law saying I can't have green beans for dinner?

Yes.. I just compared the "Homosexual Agenda to poison the minds of our youth!" (you know the ones who watch Movies, TV, play video games, and listen to Marilyn Manson and more then likely are ******* off to some sick website on the internet right now in your house) To green beans.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wittgenstein

Agoyahtah
WOW! That was an incredibly long and detailed essay about the behavior patterns of men in men’s restrooms. Unfortunately, I will not address that issue.
I take issue with your statement, “and restore free speech". Stating that you oppose another person’s position (even if you state your opinion in no uncertain terms) is not a violation of that other person’s freedom of speech.

Not sure what exactly you're taking issue with.

Taping your foot, aught to be considered protected free speech. No one should be arrested for that.

But, of course, "the context" in which the speech is made, determines the appropriateness of the speech.

You can't shout "fire" in a crowded theater, when there's no fire. So, all speech is not protected. But, the best situation is to arrange conditions so that people don't get arrested for their particular form of speech, just because of some confusion resulting from mixing dissimilar groups of people together.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

To be fair my post was in reply to earth citizens request to get back to the OP.
your side of the argument hasnt been shy about using the same arguments over and over again in this thread so its a bit rich to have a pop at me for doing the same.
seeing as you chose to reply what about the issue i raised of lgbt groups protesting muslims and mosques for preaching hate speech?
i note you didnt quote that part in your reply to a post that i was actually hoping earthcitizen would reply to.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I'm sure that if you were around when segregation was rampant, that you would absolutely love it.

It saddens me that the world is spinning backwards and people have forgotten the lessons of the past.

We do not need to separate people any further than we already do.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by erictcartman
reply to post by wittgenstein

um i was thinking the same,sounds like he has spent more than a little time in gay restrooms hi
self.
um see this is the problem hypocrisey on both sides of the argument.

People sue and sizable sums of cash changes hands because of restroom issues:

It's not just gay men. Lesbians also have problems using the restroom...

Caliente Cab Co. Pays $35K for Bad Restroom Etiquette

A while back, a lesbian customer sued Caliente Cab Co. for allegedly chasing her out of the bathroom because she looked like a dude, sparking the ire of the Transgender Legal Defense and Education Fund. Her suit has now been settled, and, though Caliente denies any wrongdoing, they’ve agreed to pay $35,000 in a settlement, along with adding gender identity to its nondiscrimination policy and updating the employee handbook with a restroom section. Sounds like great bathroom reading.

SOURCE: newyork.grubstreet.com...

So now, they add a special restroom "?" in addition to "mens" and "womens", for those who might cause confusion because of their special sexuality.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag

I'm sure that if you were around when segregation was rampant, that you would absolutely love it.

It saddens me that the world is spinning backwards and people have forgotten the lessons of the past.

We do not need to separate people any further than we already do.

Don't confuse the issue. Segregation based on race, is different from separation based on "behavior".

We judge people by their "actions" today, not by their skin color.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Gay men don't complain about this. They understand the rules. It's a common communication protocol among gays. Shift and tap your foot to signal you're available

Common communication protocol

I wish you were trolling but I know that's not the case.

You're a sponge for propaganda.

I am done talking with you. I am losing brain cells here.
edit on 12-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

you keep banging on about RFID chips, what is your problem guy?
im assumimg that youd be first in line to volunteer for a chip that wont just be for ID the government will find a way to use them as trackers if they feel you may be slightly suspicious,but as long as you dont walk into a bathroom used by gays thats ok? or are you saying it should be only for some people? like the gays maybe? listen i will never put gay rights before a religions rights,but what you are saying really is only one step away from the nazi yellow stars.
i mean most straight men who went for a slash and found himself in a gay meeting place would beat a hasty retreat.
seriously you sound like your over compensating for something.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

edit on 12-8-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join